Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:08 pm

Camille Cerf won Miss France 2015 and will represent her country at Miss world and/or Miss Universe 2014! She is 19 years old and stands at 1,80cm!



mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:15 pm





Bravo France!! She looks like she is a member of a royal family! Very elegant, classy girl! Perfect for MW!!!

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Sat Dec 06, 2014 8:26 pm



_________________

IRENE SKLIVA, MISS WORLD 1996

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Sun Dec 07, 2014 3:03 pm



mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Guest on Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:02 am

SHE'S VERY PRETTY, I LIKE HOW SHE SMILES Smile
GOOD LUCK IN HER REIGN Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Raymond R. on Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:29 am

Lovely!!

Raymond R.
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Posts : 310
Join date : 2014-02-19

Back to top Go down

MU 2014?

Post by Marcia Bia on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:03 am

Maybe she will go to Doral, for MU 2014 (the org made a official Twitter days ago, but did not explain everything).

_________________
Marcia Bia (Brasil)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Yes

Post by Marcia Bia on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:11 am

I can see she winning the MW. She is the style of Morley - and France, with good results in the last years, is deserving a new crown.

_________________
Marcia Bia (Brasil)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Mon Dec 08, 2014 9:12 am

Marcia Bia wrote:Maybe she will go to Doral, for MU 2014 (the org made a official Twitter days ago, but did not explain everything).
Yes, she will go to MU in January! That's what it was said during the telecast! But I would love to see her at MW next year!

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Moved to MU forum

Post by Marcia Bia on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:19 pm

I moved the topic to MU forum. Her name is on official MU website like the contestant of France.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
Marcia Bia (Brasil)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:50 pm



mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Pics

Post by Marcia Bia on Fri Dec 26, 2014 11:01 am






_________________
Marcia Bia (Brasil)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Guest on Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:40 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Camile rocks the post-MU: "too much latinas"

Post by Marcia Bia on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:21 am

After going home, Camille Cerf spoke about the MU. "There are too much latinas on the top every year, like Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina and Brazil".

Read: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


***
PS: Argentina and Colombia? Oh, she is wrong!!!

_________________
Marcia Bia (Brasil)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Leader on Thu Jan 29, 2015 9:32 am

Argentina? It has been more than 9 years we haven't seen them in the semi-finals until now. And Colombia??? They do not place every year
Is she sore or what? She should be happy that she made the cut, because personaly I do not like her and she looks manly.
Get a life dear!!! Rolling Eyes

_________________

Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2013-04-15

http://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:16 am

Marcia Bia wrote:After going home, Camille Cerf spoke about the MU. "There are too much latinas on the top every year, like Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina and Brazil".

Read: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


***
PS: Argentina and Colombia? Oh, she is wrong!!!

Actually that's not exactly what she said Surprised ! She spoke in general about the way MU seems to apreciatte plastic over natural beauty and the message that they send to younger girls! Her national director said something about MU chosing only one kind of beauty(latina) and ignores other ethnicities!
Miss Israel also had a post on her FB page


Personally I am glad that some of the national directors and contestants are speaking out about their frustrations. I do think Colombia is pretty and did well on stage, but nothing new or spectacular about her!
When I watched the final question round I was shocked with all the girls and now I honestly have doubts about them entering the top 15 in the first place!
When I think of the winners of the past few years, the first ones that comes to my mind are Australia in 04, Canada in 05, Japan in 07, the latinas all sort of blur together for me, the exception being Mexico in 2010. The fact that Vene , Austrlia and Italy were in the top 15 is a scandal for me Evil or Very Mad  we are not blind!!

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Marcia Bia on Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:54 am

mastiha wrote:
Marcia Bia wrote:After going home, Camille Cerf spoke about the MU. "There are too much latinas on the top every year, like Colombia, Venezuela, Argentina and Brazil".

Read: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]


***
PS: Argentina and Colombia? Oh, she is wrong!!!

Actually that's not exactly what she said! Surprised


I based me on this part of the text (on the link of Pure Break). "Miss Venezuela, Colombia, Argentina and Brazil are consistently in the top 15, although not always deserve."


_________________
Marcia Bia (Brasil)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Thu Jan 29, 2015 12:14 pm

Well I agree with most of it, exept the Argentina part it could be a slip of the tongue!!
I still remember a certain miss Colombia with no underwear entering the tp 15!! Embarassed

_________________

IRENE SKLIVA, MISS WORLD 1996

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by epQueens on Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:57 pm

mastiha wrote:Well I agree with most of it, exept the Argentina part it could be a slip of the tongue!!
I still remember a certain miss Colombia with no underwear entering the tp 15!! Embarassed  
 
That was Catalina Robayo- Miss Colombia 2011.
But I remember Angela Martini- Miss Albania 2010 also did not wear underwear and entered the top 10 and she is not a latina. Wink

epQueens
HAUTE COUTURE
HAUTE COUTURE

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-02-17
Location : Paradise

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:30 pm

epQueens wrote:
mastiha wrote:Well I agree with most of it, exept the Argentina part it could be a slip of the tongue!!
I still remember a certain miss Colombia with no underwear entering the tp 15!! Embarassed  
 
That was Catalina Robayo- Miss Colombia 2011.
But I remember Angela Martini- Miss Albania 2010 also did not wear underwear and entered the top 10 and she is not a latina. Wink
And she entered the finals ,too!!!!! I think we discovered the secret to MU success!!!!!! Laughing Laughing
Angela is a Fadil girl!! She used to work in NY with Fadil long before MU and ... how can I say it politely... rumor has it that some of her bussiness are not that legal or ethic...if you know what I mean!! Just google her!!

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

The tops of ARG, COL and FRA

Post by Marcia Bia on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:06 am

2008: Colombia
2009: France
2010: Colombia and France
2011: Colombia and France
2012: France
2013: -
2014: Argentina, France and Colombia

France made 5 tops. Colombia made 4 and Argentina made 1. So...

_________________
Marcia Bia (Brasil)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 3291
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:17 am

Marcia Bia wrote:2008: Colombia
2009: France
2010: Colombia and France
2011: Colombia and France
2012: France
2013: -
2014: Argentina, France and Colombia

France made 5 tops. Colombia made 4 and Argentina made 1. So...
But for the quality of the girls France has been sending recently it's unfair!

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Sun May 24, 2015 6:17 pm

It seems that MW and Miss France this year are taking pace at the same time!!!
Camile may or may not take part in MW, that would be a shame!

_________________

IRENE SKLIVA, MISS WORLD 1996

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by epQueens on Mon May 25, 2015 1:57 pm

mastiha wrote:It seems that MW and Miss France this year are taking pace at the same time!!!
Camile may or may not take part in MW, that would be a shame!
I read that she will be going to Miss World 2015, is this true?

epQueens
HAUTE COUTURE
HAUTE COUTURE

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-02-17
Location : Paradise

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Mon May 25, 2015 2:15 pm

epQueens wrote:
mastiha wrote:It seems that MW and Miss France this year are taking pace at the same time!!!
Camile may or may not take part in MW, that would be a shame!
I read that she will be going to Miss World 2015, is this true?
It's not confirmed yet!!!

_________________

IRENE SKLIVA, MISS WORLD 1996

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:07 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum