Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

INTERVIEW WITH AILEENA CATHERIN AMON - MISS DIVA FINALISTS

2 posters

Go down

INTERVIEW WITH AILEENA CATHERIN AMON - MISS DIVA FINALISTS Empty INTERVIEW WITH AILEENA CATHERIN AMON - MISS DIVA FINALISTS

Post by simeon Thu Oct 22, 2015 6:08 am

INTERVIEW WITH AILEENA CATHERIN AMON - MISS DIVA FINALISTS Aileena-fortor

Excerpts from the Interview

Aileena is Miss South India 2015, was in the top 40 of Miss India 2014, Top 4 in Midukki- a Reality show of Mazhavil Manorama, Miss Kerala 2012, Miss Congeniality and Miss talent in Mister and Miss Body Perfect and she made her debut in a Malayali movie “Hi, I’m Tony.”

Congratulation on your achievements. How does it feel to be a top 6 at Miss Diva and winner of three sub-awards?
It feels fantastic to reach the top 6 in Miss Diva 2015. I take immense pride in that because I was the only South Indian this year and being Miss South India myself I made it to the final 6 while competing against the best in the country. I’m thrilled by the fact that I got to win 3 Major subtitles in the contest. Two of which tested the intelligence were bagged by me and I’m happy about that.

Did you expect to reach this far?
Yes, of course! I was expecting myself to reach this far. I knew what my strength and weaknesses were and I know what exactly I had to work on. With the help of all the respected judges who were mentoring us, I found it easier to succeed.

You won Miss South India 2015 and now top a 6 finalist at Miss Diva. What really interest you in pageants?
I believe the biggest driving force that attracts me to pageants is the competition that I can have with myself. I’m a person from a very normal middle-class family with no background of anyone coming from this industry. So it was a challenge I took up to see if I can actually conquer the heights I have always dreamed about achieving. So, my constant need to prove my doubts and inhibitions wrong made me try pageants

Read more to know who is her fav. Miss Universe and what her plans are.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

http://www.indianandworldpageant.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

INTERVIEW WITH AILEENA CATHERIN AMON - MISS DIVA FINALISTS Empty Re: INTERVIEW WITH AILEENA CATHERIN AMON - MISS DIVA FINALISTS

Post by MartiFelipe57 Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:56 pm

Nice girl
MartiFelipe57
MartiFelipe57
INFORMER
INFORMER

Back to top Go down