Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VARTIKA SINGH - MISS GRAND INDIA'S TRIBUTE

4 posters

Go down

VARTIKA SINGH - MISS GRAND INDIA'S TRIBUTE Empty VARTIKA SINGH - MISS GRAND INDIA'S TRIBUTE

Post by simeon Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:47 pm

[b]VARTIKA SINGH - MISS GRAND INDIA'S TRIBUTE Vartika
I write this article today with great admiration for the lady who have achieved so much for herself and I am sure there will be lots more to come. This is just the beginning of following her journey. Watching her in Miss Diva and Miss India, I take great delight in telling her story from a small town girl to not only becoming a beauty queen but also a queen of many hearts. She is Vartika Singh.

Vartika Singh comes from a small village – Kothiya in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. She holds a master degree in Public Health Administration and works as a consultant. It is really good to see small town girls doing well in beauty pageants and I am someone who believes in the beauty of anyone coming from small towns or villages, provided that they believe in themselves.

Vartika was in top 7 in Miss Diva 2014 where she won Miss Photogenic. By that time she had already conquered Indian fans with her raw natural beauty and potential that she can be a great ambassador for India at International pageant. Many wanted her to come back. With the experience she gained from Miss Diva contest, she came back for Femina Miss India 2015 to achieve her dreams of representing India. Well, it was our dream too. She was stronger than ever and more prepared. She won Miss Photogenic in Miss India 2015 too along with Best National Costume and Beauty with a Purpose.

VARTIKA SINGH - MISS GRAND INDIA'S TRIBUTE Vartika-fotor

More on her journery on the link below
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

http://www.indianandworldpageant.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

VARTIKA SINGH - MISS GRAND INDIA'S TRIBUTE Empty Re: VARTIKA SINGH - MISS GRAND INDIA'S TRIBUTE

Post by Leader Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:20 pm

Lovely and charming clap
Leader
Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

VARTIKA SINGH - MISS GRAND INDIA'S TRIBUTE Empty Re: VARTIKA SINGH - MISS GRAND INDIA'S TRIBUTE

Post by mastiha Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:46 pm

I wish she went to MW!
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by simeon Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:48 am

mastiha wrote:I wish she went to MW!

I wish the same. She has such a strong Beauty with a Purpose project.
simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond R. Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:40 am

simeon wrote:

Can she go to MW?
Raymond R.
Raymond R.
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by simeon Tue Oct 27, 2015 9:05 am

Raymond R. wrote:
simeon wrote:

Can she go to MW?

I don't think so.
simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down