Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Desi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 6:59 pm




_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!

avatar
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 93
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Desi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:00 pm


_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!

avatar
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 93
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Desi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:05 pm

The two MW's from Puerto Rico, along with the 1st family of Puerto Rico.

"Lady" Wilnelia Merced (MW 1975)
Stephanie Del Valle (MW 2016)



_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!

avatar
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 93
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Desi on Mon Jan 16, 2017 7:19 pm


_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!

avatar
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 93
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Raymond R. on Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:22 pm

Sweet young queen. flower
avatar
Raymond R.
BEAUTY BEHOLDER
BEAUTY BEHOLDER

Posts : 375
Join date : 2014-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Desi on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:18 pm


_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!

avatar
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 93
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Desi on Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:19 pm

Till today I've keep seeing messages full of hatred towards Steph.

Move on will you!!! At wits

_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!

avatar
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 93
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by mastiha on Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:07 pm

Desi wrote:Till today I've keep seeing messages full of hatred towards Steph.

Move on will you!!!   At wits
Really? Who? Why? She is such a sweet girl, fits MW perfectly!!

_________________

IRENE SKLIVA, MISS WORLD 1996
avatar
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 41
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by rachel-lowe23 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:18 pm

mastiha wrote:
Desi wrote:Till today I've keep seeing messages full of hatred towards Steph.

Move on will you!!!   At wits
Really? Who? Why? She is such a sweet girl, fits MW perfectly!!

Pinoys (not all of them of course) many of them are very nice people, but the others keep posting not very good comments about Stephanie, because Catriona did not win the crown and because former MW 1975 from PR Wilnelia Merced was part of the jury.
I read once from a specific guy saying that he wish Stephanie dies, really??? How far a beauty pageant means in your life? Evil or Very Mad
Catriona is also such a sweet lady that on that night she told her people to please accept the results. That's why you do not see any comments from Pinoys here nor in Pageant Mania on Stephanie's Thread. It is ok if you do not like her, but hatred won't fix anything.
And to that specific person who wishes Stepanie's death, I can only say; KARMA DOES EXIST!
Mastiha, please go to the Miss World official page on Facebook under Stephanie's photos and you can see what I mean.
avatar
rachel-lowe23
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Posts : 255
Join date : 2015-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by mastiha on Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:23 pm

rachel-lowe23 wrote:....
I read once from a specific guy saying that he wish Stephanie dies, really??? How far a beauty pageant means in your life?  Evil or Very Mad
Catriona is also such a sweet lady that on that night she told her people to please accept the results. That's why you do not see any comments from Pinoys here nor in Pageant Mania on Stephanie's Thread. It is ok if you do not like her, but hatred won't fix anything.
And to that specific person who wishes Stepanie's death, I can only say; KARMA DOES EXIST!
Mastiha, please go to the Miss World official page on Facebook under Stephanie's photos and you can see what I mean.
Ι am shocked and sad!!! Sad

_________________

IRENE SKLIVA, MISS WORLD 1996
avatar
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 1084
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 41
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by rachel-lowe23 on Thu Feb 02, 2017 4:01 pm

mastiha wrote:
rachel-lowe23 wrote:....
I read once from a specific guy saying that he wish Stephanie dies, really??? How far a beauty pageant means in your life?  Evil or Very Mad
Catriona is also such a sweet lady that on that night she told her people to please accept the results. That's why you do not see any comments from Pinoys here nor in Pageant Mania on Stephanie's Thread. It is ok if you do not like her, but hatred won't fix anything.
And to that specific person who wishes Stepanie's death, I can only say; KARMA DOES EXIST!
Mastiha, please go to the Miss World official page on Facebook under Stephanie's photos and you can see what I mean.
Ι am shocked and sad!!! Sad
Yes, very sad. This shouldn't been happening at all. No
avatar
rachel-lowe23
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Posts : 255
Join date : 2015-02-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Desi on Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:02 pm


_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!

avatar
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 93
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Joe_51 on Thu Mar 02, 2017 8:42 pm

avatar
Joe_51
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 1200
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Latin América

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Desi on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:05 am


_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!

avatar
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 93
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by MartiFelipe57 on Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:01 pm

avatar
MartiFelipe57
INFORMER
INFORMER

Posts : 478
Join date : 2015-02-24

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Desi on Sun Apr 09, 2017 10:59 pm


_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!

avatar
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 93
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Niky on Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:42 pm

Heading to Indonesia

avatar
Niky
USA'S GOVERNOR
USA'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 712
Join date : 2013-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Desi on Mon May 22, 2017 8:27 am


_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!

avatar
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 93
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Desi on Mon May 22, 2017 8:30 am


_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!

avatar
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 93
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Niky on Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:08 pm

avatar
Niky
USA'S GOVERNOR
USA'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 712
Join date : 2013-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Dave99 on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:04 pm

avatar
Dave99
INFORMER
INFORMER

Posts : 276
Join date : 2016-02-25
Age : 40

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Desi on Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:22 am

The 2 Miss World from Puerto Rico at the Royal Ascot in England.


_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!

avatar
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2320
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 93
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Amelia-Vega on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:58 pm

She just arrived in India, she will be at Femina Miss India 2017.

avatar
Amelia-Vega
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 1225
Join date : 2014-04-30

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Joe_51 on Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:14 am



avatar
Joe_51
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 1200
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Latin América

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Joe_51 on Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:36 pm

avatar
Joe_51
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 1200
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Latin América

Back to top Go down

Re: Stephanie Del Valle- MISS WORLD 2016- Official Thread

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum