Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by mastiha on Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:29 pm

bow My miss Universe 2013!!!

_________________

IRENE SKLIVA, MISS WORLD 1996

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:20 pm

mastiha wrote: bow My miss Universe 2013!!!

Mine too!  amour She's looking even more beautiful now than during MU  thumbs up Oh well, it's your loss, Mr Trump    party 

_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:24 pm


_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by Niky on Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:42 pm

I still do not understand how come this gorgeous girl was left out in MU 2013.... Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

Niky
BEAUTY BEHOLDER
BEAUTY BEHOLDER

Posts : 595
Join date : 2013-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:36 am




Oops!  Laughing 

_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:37 am



_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 11:50 am

Niky wrote:I still do not understand how come this gorgeous girl was left out in MU 2013.... Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

I think I know  Neutral  Paulina was offered by MUO with 2 Sherri Hill gowns after the preliminary, so I guess she was IN that time, but her National Director has rejected them and brought Paulina this awful yellow cocktail dress instead sour MUO might felt offended when their helping hand has been refused and so they have left Paulina out of the TOP...  Rolling Eyes Here are the full story and photos of Paulina trying on offered dresses if you are interested in details: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:32 pm


_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by epQueens on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:32 am

NiKa88 wrote:
Niky wrote:I still do not understand how come this gorgeous girl was left out in MU 2013.... Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

I think I know  Neutral  Paulina was offered by MUO with 2 Sherri Hill gowns after the preliminary, so I guess she was IN that time, but her National Director has rejected them and brought Paulina this awful yellow cocktail dress instead sour MUO might felt offended when their helping hand has been refused and so they have left Paulina out of the TOP...  Rolling Eyes Here are the full story and photos of Paulina trying on offered dresses if you are interested in details: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Trump is such an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad 

epQueens
HAUTE COUTURE
HAUTE COUTURE

Posts : 465
Join date : 2014-02-17
Location : Paradise

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:51 pm

epQueens wrote:
NiKa88 wrote:
Niky wrote:I still do not understand how come this gorgeous girl was left out in MU 2013.... Jesus Christ!!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad 

I think I know  Neutral  Paulina was offered by MUO with 2 Sherri Hill gowns after the preliminary, so I guess she was IN that time, but her National Director has rejected them and brought Paulina this awful yellow cocktail dress instead sour MUO might felt offended when their helping hand has been refused and so they have left Paulina out of the TOP...  Rolling Eyes Here are the full story and photos of Paulina trying on offered dresses if you are interested in details: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Trump is such an IDIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad 
Her National Director was even bigger one!  Evil or Very Mad I don't know what she was thinking that time!  At wits With one stupid decision she had ruined everything what Paulina was able to achieve during three tiring weeks!  mad  Thankfully she was fired already, so she won't hurt chances of Polish delegates anymore

_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Sat Aug 23, 2014 6:56 pm


_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:54 pm

Paulina in Augustów  Wink  She's an ambassador of the charity action organized by T-Mobile Poland titled 'Help measured with the kilometres' . Today she was 'harvesting' the kilometres on the bike  thumbs up  All the raised money will be given to help disabled children, who are in safekeeping of TVN's 'Nie jesteś sam' ('You're not alone') foundation.


_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 5:58 pm

Selfie with Olivier Janiak - one of the hottest Polish TV hosts imho   amour  Embarassed Lucky girl lol  Razz  







 amor  amor  amor 

_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:00 pm

Today's Interview with Paulina for DD TVN morning show  Wink 






Video: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:02 pm

Almost like a Cindirella Laughing



thumbs up for taking whole situation with a humour Very Happy

_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by Leader on Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:06 pm

NiKa88 wrote:
Almost like a Cindirella  Laughing



thumbs up  for taking whole situation with a humour  Very Happy
Will she join another beauty pageant?

_________________

Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2013-04-15

http://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:17 am

Leader wrote:
NiKa88 wrote:
Almost like a Cindirella  Laughing



thumbs up  for taking whole situation with a humour  Very Happy
Will she join another beauty pageant?

Unfortunately it's impossible, because of her age  Crying or Very sad  She's turned 27 in June...  Neutral Besides, she's a still reigning Miss Polonia (till the end of December probably)  Wink

_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:34 am

Short promo of 'Klinika urody' programme - Paulina is a host Smile

_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:51 am



_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:59 am

amor  amor



_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:20 am





_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:23 am




_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:24 am

amor  amor amor



_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by Raymond R. on Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:36 pm

bow bow

Raymond R.
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Posts : 310
Join date : 2014-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by NiKa88 on Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:47 am


amour

_________________

NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 689
Join date : 2013-06-23
Age : 28
Location : Poland

Back to top Go down

Re: Paulina Krupiñska- POLAND UNIVERSE 2013

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:10 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum