Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OFFICIAL: Miss Polski Org. got the MW franchise back!

3 posters

Go down

OFFICIAL: Miss  Polski Org. got the MW franchise back!  Empty OFFICIAL: Miss Polski Org. got the MW franchise back!

Post by NiKa88 Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:28 am

It has been confirmed recently than Miss Polski Org. is the new MW franchise holder for Poland. They used to delegate Polish representatives already (in years 2007-2014), but then they lost the franchise, because of some 'conflict' with Mrs Julia (the reason was probabaly their contribution in organizing Miss Supra pageant).

OFFICIAL: Miss  Polski Org. got the MW franchise back!  18739101_1453021954736350_7196019730846765421_o
NiKa88
NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Miss  Polski Org. got the MW franchise back!  Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Miss Polski Org. got the MW franchise back!

Post by NiKa88 Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:34 am

In these circumstances I really hope that Magda Bieńkowska (Miss Polski 2015/Miss Poland International 2016) will be polish delegate for MW this year  I love you Keep my fingers crossed that it will be confirmed soon  amor  

OFFICIAL: Miss  Polski Org. got the MW franchise back!  All-ONS_2328899-DSC
NiKa88
NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

OFFICIAL: Miss  Polski Org. got the MW franchise back!  Empty Re: OFFICIAL: Miss Polski Org. got the MW franchise back!

Post by IVANIEL Fri Jun 30, 2017 11:58 am

These are good news.
What about Poland International 2017??? I find her so pretty in her Official Thread and very tall.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IVANIEL
IVANIEL
HAUTE COUTURE
HAUTE COUTURE

Back to top Go down

Post by NiKa88 Fri Jun 30, 2017 12:47 pm

IVANIEL wrote:These are good news.
What about Poland International 2017??? I find her so pretty in her Official Thread and very tall.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

To be honest I'm not a big fan of Paulina Razz It's not about her beauty, because she's a pretty girl with a great body and good stage presence. Maybe not my cup of tea, but with no doubt she might be seen as an attractive woman. It's her personality which seems not interesting to me. I find her very plain and boring.
NiKa88
NiKa88
POLAND'S GOVERNOR
POLAND'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:03 am

I would love to see also Magda at MW.
Leader
Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down