Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group?

3 posters

Go down

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group?

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Vote_lcap40%Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Vote_lcap60%Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Empty Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group?

Post by colombianbeauties Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:11 am

Hi everybody, i just wanted to share something I noticed and what do you think???

In 2010, all 3 MUO titleholder winners country/state started with the letter ''M''

Miss Universe - Mexico
Miss USA - Michigan
Miss Teen USA - Maryland

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Rima-kamie-ximena-11-22

Now in 2013, the possibility for this to happen is high with 2/3 of the MUO trio for this year selected

Earlier this year in June, Miss Connecticut USA Erin Brady was crowned Miss USA 2013 and will represent USA in Miss Universe 2013 in Moscow, Russia and started 1/3 of the 2013 trio!

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Connecticut-erin-brady-named-usa-2013

On Saturday night, Miss California Teen USA 2013 Cassidy Wolf was crowned Miss Teen USA 2013 and completed 2/3 of the MUO trio

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? IFbnZwd

Now with 2/3 of the MUO trio complete, could this be a sign that the country Miss Universe 2013 comes from starts with the letter C???

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? 2lna5o9

As of now, these 3 are the heavy favorites coming from the countries starting with C

Colombia - Lucia Aldana

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Colombia5

Costa Rica - Fabiana Granados

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Fabiana-granados-02

&

Croatia - Melita Fabečić

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Ox5QCPa

Could one of these 3 girls reign supreme in Moscow????

Other delegates who come from countries starting with C elected so far are

Canada - Riza Santos

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Riza-Santos_I1T4874-copy1

Czech Republic - Gabriela Kratochvílová

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Czech3

Other Countries starting with C that have yet to crown their delegates are: Cayman Islands, Chile, China, Curacao & Cyprus

Do you think Miss Universe 2013 could come from the ''C'' group, or is it just a coincidence, if yes, who do you think it could be???

Thanks for reading Smile 

colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Empty Re: Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group?

Post by Niky Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:26 am

Nice theory, but I do not think the new MU will be one of these girls. I think it will be a dark horse.
Niky
Niky
USA'S GOVERNOR
USA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group? Empty Re: Could Miss Universe 2013 come from the ''C'' group?

Post by Joe_51 Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:38 am

Niky wrote:Nice theory, but I do not think the new MU will be one of these girls. I think it will be a dark horse.
Agree
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:33 pm

INTERESTING FACT ABOUT THE 3 2010 MUO WINNERS BEING OF TITLES WHICH START WITH THE LETTER M

YES, I THINK THAT IT IS POSSIBLE FOR THE 3C's TO BE COMPLETED THIS YEAR WITH THE CROWNING OF MISS UNIVERSE 2013 COMING FROM COLOMBIA, CROATIA OR COSTA RICA, THESE CONTESTANTS ARE BEAUTIFUL AND CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN.

WILL IT ACTUALLY HAPPEN ??????? MMM THAT'S SOMETHING THAT WE HAVE TO SEE Smile BUT THIS IS AN "ATTENTION CATCHING" SUBJECT. VERY NICE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down