Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela

+14
IVANIEL
MartiFelipe57
Marcia Bia
mastiha
Amelia-Vega
epQueens
Niky
JEANP
Joe_51
colombianbeauties
Leader
Fernando
Desi
Alexxa
18 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 3 Empty Re: Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela

Post by JEANP Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:19 pm

Desi wrote:
Marcia Bia wrote:Rejane Goulart, Miss Brazil and 1st MU 1972, died. The rumors - probably true - are on her official facebook, posted by her son.
She died Dec, 27, because of a stroke - cerebrovascular accident (CVA).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My deepest sympathy to Brazil and her family.  Sad 

R.I.P. :'(

JEANP
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 3 Empty Re: Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela

Post by JEANP Sat Jan 18, 2014 5:13 am

let's sign Miss Inrternational 2012 Ikumi's petition for fight against the silence of violences and crimes of women in Japan

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

JEANP
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:50 am

JEANP wrote:let's sign Miss Inrternational 2012 Ikumi's petition for fight against the silence of violences and crimes of women in Japan

Done!!!
Leader
Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Niky Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:53 am

This can't just be allowed.  Evil or Very Mad 
Niky
Niky
USA'S GOVERNOR
USA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by JEANP Sun Jan 19, 2014 2:40 pm

Leader wrote:
JEANP wrote:let's sign Miss Inrternational 2012 Ikumi's petition for fight against the silence of violences and crimes of women in Japan

Done!!!
thanks

JEANP
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Niky Sun Jan 19, 2014 7:55 pm

JEANP wrote:
Leader wrote:

Done!!!
thanks
Me too
Niky
Niky
USA'S GOVERNOR
USA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 3 Empty Nastassja Bolívar fue destronada

Post by Marcia Bia Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:04 pm

Segundo notícias, Nastassja Bolívar fue destronada por no cumplir el contracto. Algunas declaraciones de la Org:

- Por decisión propia y de manera repentina la Srta. Bolívar abandonó su preparación en Nicaragua en septiembre 2013.
- El 9 de septiembre de 2013, luego de pasar en Miami casi un mes de vacaciones, la Srta. Bolívar regresó a Nicaragua y remitió a Silhuetas SA un documento notariado en el que decidió de forma unilateral relevar de toda función de representación legal a la empresa Silhuetas SA.
- Por todo lo anterior la organización Miss Nicaragua a través de Silhuetas SA ha decidido que la Srta. Bolívar no tendrá ninguna participación en los eventos oficiales de Miss Nicaragua.

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://www.facebook.com/MissesInFocus/

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Jan 20, 2014 3:18 pm

Marcia Bia wrote:Segundo notícias, Nastassja Bolívar fue destronada por no cumplir el contracto. Algunas declaraciones de la Org:

- Por decisión propia y de manera repentina la Srta. Bolívar abandonó su preparación en Nicaragua en septiembre 2013.
- El 9 de septiembre de 2013, luego de pasar en Miami casi un mes de vacaciones, la Srta. Bolívar regresó a Nicaragua y remitió a Silhuetas SA un documento notariado en el que decidió de forma unilateral relevar de toda función de representación legal a la empresa Silhuetas SA.
- Por todo lo anterior la organización Miss Nicaragua a través de Silhuetas SA ha decidido que la Srta. Bolívar no tendrá ninguna participación en los eventos oficiales de Miss Nicaragua.

Then how they allowed her to go to MU 2013???  scratch 
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by JEANP Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Desi wrote:
Marcia Bia wrote:Segundo notícias, Nastassja Bolívar fue destronada por no cumplir el contracto. Algunas declaraciones de la Org:

Then how they allowed her to go to MU 2013???  scratch 
They do that because she revealed that the contest and the organisation was corrupted isn't it ? or some thing like that

JEANP
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 3 Empty The true have 2 sides

Post by Marcia Bia Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:00 am

I dont know what Nastassja said in the videos, but the Org dethroned she after this.
I this cases, generally, we have 2 sides of the history.
We can ask:
1) Why the Org supported her for MU 2013?
2) Why she did not made the revelations before the MU? Because she had a interess to go and make marketing for herself.
The true will not appear.
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Bia Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:54 pm

Alicia Machado revela que tuvo cáncer de seno
"Debo confesar que para este año no pedí nada, porque el año pasado viví de cerca el cáncer."

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxa Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:24 pm

Marcia Bia wrote:Alicia Machado revela que tuvo cáncer de seno
"Debo confesar que para este año no pedí nada, porque el año pasado viví de cerca el cáncer."

Didn't know this  Shocked 
Alexxa
Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 3 Empty Miss Supra broke in two

Post by Marcia Bia Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:29 am

Now, we have 2 Orgs name themselves like the "true org". Read in the 2 sites.

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:59 am

Marcia Bia wrote:Now, we have 2 Orgs name themselves like the "true org". Read in the 2 sites.

I READ ABOUT THIS FROM PANAMA LOCAL WEBSITES.  THIS SITUATION AROUSED FROM A FRAUD DISCOVERY.  IT SEEMS LIKE BOTH OF THESE PARTIES ARE CLAIMING TO BE OWNERS OF WBA (WORLD BEAUTY ASSOCIATION) BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM WERE ONCE A TEAM AND SOME WORKERS WERE ACCUSED OF FRAUD AND FIRED.  NOW, WE HAVE TWO WBA; WHO HAS THE RIGHT OF THIS ASSOCIATION AND MISS SUPRANATIONAL?????

I WONDER IF THIS WAS REALLY FRAUD OR A PROBLEM OF COMMUNICATION BUT OF COURSE IF THERE WERE REALLY FALSE SIGNATURES THAN IT HAS TO BE FRAUDE… WELL LET'S SEE WHAT DEVELOPS BECAUSE ALTHOUGH I READ OF IT, LIKE, THESE STORIES AREN'T CLEAR TO ME  confused confused confused THERE ARE MANY VERSIONS OF COURSE…. SO I WONDER WHAT'S THE TRUTH

THESE ARE SOME OF THE LINKS IF I FOUND THE ORIGINAL MESSAGES THAT I READ I WILL SHARE THE LINKS

ANOTHER LINK. THIS ONE IS FROM VENEZUELA WHERE THERE WAS A SIMILAR ACCUSATION OF FRAUD.

Last edited by Lola99 on Tue Jan 28, 2014 11:45 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : READ LINKS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:20 pm

Lola99 wrote:
Marcia Bia wrote:Now, we have 2 Orgs name themselves like the "true org". Read in the 2 sites.

I READ ABOUT THIS FROM PANAMA LOCAL WEBSITES.  THIS SITUATION AROUSED FROM A FRAUD DISCOVERY.  IT SEEMS LIKE BOTH OF THESE PARTIES ARE CLAIMING TO BE OWNERS OF WBA (WORLD BEAUTY ASSOCIATION) BECAUSE BOTH OF THEM WERE ONCE A TEAM AND SOME WORKERS WERE ACCUSED OF FRAUD AND FIRED.  NOW, WE HAVE TWO WBA; WHO HAS THE RIGHT OF THIS ASSOCIATION AND MISS SUPRANATIONAL?????

I WONDER IF THIS WAS REALLY FRAUD OR A PROBLEM OF COMMUNICATION BUT OF COURSE IF THERE WERE REALLY FALSE SIGNATURES THAN IT HAS TO BE FRAUDE… WELL LET'S SEE WHAT DEVELOPS BECAUSE ALTHOUGH I READ OF IT, LIKE, THESE STORIES AREN'T CLEAR TO ME  confused confused confused THERE ARE MANY VERSIONS OF COURSE…. SO I WONDER WHAT'S THE TRUTH

THESE ARE SOME OF THE LINKS IF I FOUND THE ORIGINAL MESSAGES THAT I READ I WILL SHARE THE LINKS

ANOTHER LINK. THIS ONE IS FROM VENEZUELA WHERE THERE WAS A SIMILAR ACCUSATION OF FRAUD.
Hmm! 2 owners now?
Fernando
Fernando
BEAUTY BEHOLDER
BEAUTY BEHOLDER

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 3 Empty The contract

Post by Marcia Bia Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:58 pm

They need respect the rules of the contract of the company. This will be very simple (and after the last news, I think that realy Mr. Mohr is wrong).

Hours after the news on the networks, the WBA Org released the "STATEMENT FROM MISS SUPRANATIONAL".
"All the allegations presented by Mr. Mohr, -who has not been working for us since September 2013- are untrue. The Miss Supranational trademark has been duly registered by our organization since the very beginnings and is PROPERTY OF WORLD BEAUTY ASSOCIATION, S.A., based in Panama.
Our company, WBA S.A. is still under the Presidency of Tryny Marcela Yandar Lobon since its inception in 2009, and is still the official organizing company of the Miss Supranational competition."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Read: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 3 Empty Criminal process

Post by Marcia Bia Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:04 pm

In Brazil, naturally Mr Mohr (if lied) would be processed by defamation, lies and moral damages.
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:15 pm

Marcia Bia wrote:In Brazil, naturally Mr Mohr (if lied) would be processed by defamation, lies and moral damages.

IN PANAMA TOO BECAUSE OUR LEGAL SYSTEM CAN BE COMPETENT.  

I WONDER IF BESIDES THE LICENSE AND ACCORDANCE AMONG MEMBERS; DID THEY EVER MAKE A CONTRACT IN WHICH EVERYTHING WAS SPECIFIED IN DETAILS? DID MR. MOHR LEAVE OR WAS HE FIRED?  DID MR. MOHR RECEIVE AN OFFICIAL DOCUMENT FOR TERMINATION OF CONTRACT or MEMBERSHIP/WBA??? ALL OF THESE THINGS CAN HELP CLEAR THE SITUATION MUCH MORE BECAUSE THERE SHOULDN'T BE A CONFUSION OVER WHO IS THE OWNER; UNLESS THEY WERE ALL EQUAL MEMBERS (WHICH I DOUBT) AND NOW THAT SOMETHING IS NOT CONVENIENT THEY ARE FIGHTING TO SEE WHO GETS MORE OUT OF THE ASSOCIATION :/    ...

Back to top Go down

Post by JEANP Mon Feb 03, 2014 6:24 am

Sorry everyone but I don't understand who is the official Miss Supranational pageant now ?this one ? http://www.misssupranational.com/ or this one ?

JEANP
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:48 am

JEANP wrote:Sorry everyone but I don't understand who is the official Miss Supranational pageant now ?this one ? http://www.misssupranational.com/ or this one ?
I do not know either  scratch 
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 3 Empty I think the .com is the official

Post by Marcia Bia Mon Feb 03, 2014 8:48 am

For me, the oficial continues the old. I only will change my thoughts if the Justice said the contrary.
My personal idea is the Mr Mohr is lying.

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:19 am

Marcia, is there anymore news about the Miss Supranational issue? I'm so confused but I feel that the .com one is telling the truth because Carsten Mohr who made the .tv website was never seen with the reigning titleholder, Mutya Datul. However, when Mutya went to Gabon for part of her duties, she was with the man who runs the .com website and photos on their facebook have been shown of her with the staffers of the .com website. I seriously don't know what to believe :roll:this pageant is already going downhill because of it and I won't follow next years edition.  

We need wait, because we don't know all the rules of the contract.
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 3 Empty Miss S. Lanka knew the result of MU 11 before

Post by Marcia Bia Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:08 pm

This is like a joke, but is true. Look how Miss Sri Lanka discovered the result of the MU 2011 before. She stretched her eyes and after this said to Miss Spain: "... Angola".

Look 0:09 at 0:14

Last edited by Marcia Bia on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 3 Empty Miss Spain agreed

Post by Marcia Bia Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:10 pm

Probably Miss Spain - more discret - agreed. She shook his head slightly, maybe doing "yes".
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:06 pm

MISS TOURISM CARABOBO 2013, GENESIS CARMONA, HAS BEEN SHOT IN THE HEAD DURING THE PROTESTS IN VENEZUELA AGAINST THE PRESIDENT NICOLAS MADURO AND NATIONAL PROBLEMS. THIS INFORMATION HAS BEEN RETWEETED SINCE THE LATE AFTERNOON IN TWITTER.

#SAD #HORROR #PEACEFORVENEZUELA #SOSVENEZUELA

SOMEONE TAKES HER TO THE HOSPITAL ON A MOTORCYCLE

Last edited by Lola99 on Tue Feb 18, 2014 11:27 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : ADDED PHOTOS)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next