Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by Desi on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:18 am

mastiha wrote:In the official MU contestans' page at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we can see this pic of Anastasia, taken about 3-4 years ago!!
I hope that we will soon see some new pro pics from her, MU is only a month away!!!!
Embarassed 
Do not worry dear, this is not the official pic yet. Remember they took some previous pics of each contestant to place it in the MU Official Page. Their official pics will been taken and seen as soon as the girls arrived in Russia. Wink 

_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!


Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2127
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 92
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by boomerang on Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:07 pm

Desi wrote:
mastiha wrote:In the official MU contestans' page at [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] we can see this pic of Anastasia, taken about 3-4 years ago!!
I hope that we will soon see some new pro pics from her, MU is only a month away!!!!
Embarassed 
Do not worry dear, this is not the official pic yet. Remember they took some previous pics of each contestant to place it in the MU Official Page.  Their official pics will been taken and seen as soon as the girls arrived in Russia. Wink 
Fadil will fix it that for all the delegates

boomerang
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-06-27
Age : 35
Location : Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by mastiha on Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:42 am

Fadil will do what he has to do, and ussually he does not put that much effort for Greece or other countries! The question is what are we doing for ourselves??

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by Joe_51 on Mon Oct 07, 2013 7:43 am

We just have to wait for the official pics, maybe we will be surprised.

Joe_51
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts : 1041
Join date : 2013-07-29
Location : Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by boomerang on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:03 am

mastiha wrote:Fadil will do what he has to do, and ussually he does not put that much effort for Greece or other countries! The question is what are we doing for ourselves??
Sorry i dont understand the question about ourselves?

boomerang
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-06-27
Age : 35
Location : Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by mastiha on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:10 am

boomerang wrote:
mastiha wrote:Fadil will do what he has to do, and ussually he does not put that much effort for Greece or other countries! The question is what are we doing for ourselves??
Sorry i dont understand the question about ourselves?
As a nation, as a country in MU and in beauty pageants in general we never support our delegates (and I don't mean just financialy) the way we should!

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by mastiha on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:23 am

Joe_51 wrote:We just have to wait for the official pics, maybe we will be surprised.
Anastasia will be a huge surprise in Moscow...and I mean it in a good way! Very Happy 
Her personality will compensate the lack of preparation! I think she is naturally prepared for this just like Evelina in 2001!

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by boomerang on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:32 am

mastiha wrote:
boomerang wrote:
mastiha wrote:Fadil will do what he has to do, and ussually he does not put that much effort for Greece or other countries! The question is what are we doing for ourselves??
Sorry i dont understand the question about ourselves?
As a nation, as a country in MU and in beauty pageants in general we never support our delegates (and I don't mean just financialy) the way we should!
Meaning what?
My mind goes to fan supporters that unfortunately Greece and most Europe dont have ,how else should we support that organisation?

boomerang
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-06-27
Age : 35
Location : Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by boomerang on Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:38 am

mastiha wrote:
Joe_51 wrote:We just have to wait for the official pics, maybe we will be surprised.
Anastasia will be a huge surprise in Moscow...and I mean it in a good way! Very Happy 
Her personality will compensate the lack of preparation! I think she is naturally prepared for this just like Evelina in 2001!
I agree ,personality is everything for all beauty pageants around the world .See Megan Young what an amazing personality she has
Ok Μegan is very beautifull but its not enough to gain the world.

boomerang
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-06-27
Age : 35
Location : Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by mastiha on Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:55 am

Gowns for Anastasia from Star Hellas Facebook page!




Fabric for the dress for the Miss Universe National Gift Auction day.Designed by Maria Tagalou

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by Fernando on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:06 am

mastiha wrote:Gowns for Anastasia from Star Hellas Facebook page!




Fabric for the dress for the Miss Universe National Gift Auction day.Designed by Maria Tagalou
The gown would be in lavender color?

Fernando
BEAUTY BEHOLDER
BEAUTY BEHOLDER

Posts : 795
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Beautyland

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by mastiha on Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:46 am



Yes Fernando, that's her gown for the finals ....in lavender!!!

_________________

IRENE SKLIVA, MISS WORLD 1996

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by boomerang on Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:04 am

Fabrics for National Dress of Goddess Athena by Elena Perdrix-Wedding




boomerang
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-06-27
Age : 35
Location : Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by mastiha on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:29 am


Anastasia's national costume inspiration!
Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and Reason!


Last edited by mastiha on Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:15 am; edited 2 times in total

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by Leader on Wed Oct 09, 2013 8:42 am

mastiha wrote:
Anastasia's national costume inspiration!
Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and Reason!
bravo 

_________________

Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2013-04-15

http://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by mastiha on Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:29 am


mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by boomerang on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:39 pm



boomerang
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-06-27
Age : 35
Location : Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by boomerang on Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:40 pm


boomerang
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-06-27
Age : 35
Location : Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by mastiha on Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:51 am


mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by boomerang on Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:41 am




boomerang
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-06-27
Age : 35
Location : Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by boomerang on Fri Oct 18, 2013 11:58 am

Miss Universe Greece 2013 Anastasia Sidiropoulou live on SKAI tv.
In case you missed it, watch it here ...01.02.29
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

boomerang
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-06-27
Age : 35
Location : Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by boomerang on Sat Oct 19, 2013 1:44 pm

1.02.30

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

boomerang
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 125
Join date : 2013-06-27
Age : 35
Location : Athens

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by mastiha on Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:01 am


mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Miss Greece's evening gown and national costume!

Post by mastiha on Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:51 am



mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by mastiha on Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:53 am




_________________

IRENE SKLIVA, MISS WORLD 1996

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Anastasia Sidiropoulou- GREECE UNIVERSE 2013

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:11 am


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum