NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 20145523

NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by Desi on Thu Jan 16, 2014 8:11 am

COMING SOON!!!


Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts: 1343
Join date: 2013-05-09
Age: 90

Back to top Go down

Re: NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by Desi on Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:20 pm

Denise Quiñones MU 2001 & Alicia Machado MU 1996, will be part of the Nuestra Belleza Latina 2014 team along with Lupita & Osmel.


Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts: 1343
Join date: 2013-05-09
Age: 90

Back to top Go down

Re: NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by Joe_51 on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:25 pm

Desi wrote: Denise Quiñones MU 2001 & Alicia Machado MU 1996, will be part of the Nuestra Belleza Latina 2014 team along with Lupita & Osmel.

Paises que siempre han sido rivales.

Joe_51
MODERATOR
MODERATOR

Posts: 442
Join date: 2013-07-29
Location: Caribbean

Back to top Go down

Re: NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by Lola99 on Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:11 am

I READ ON TWITTER THAT THIS PANAMANIAN GIRL MIGHT COMPETE IN NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014


_________________
 I love you  I love you  I love you 
"IT'S NOT THE FINISH LINE THAT MATTERS, IT'S HAVING THE COURAGE TO START."


Lola99
FORUM'S DESIGNER & PANAMA'S GOVERNOR
FORUM'S DESIGNER & PANAMA'S GOVERNOR

Posts: 1357
Join date: 2013-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by Lola99 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:18 pm

ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA?

I HAVE A FAVORITE FROM NEW YORK, SHE'S DOMINICAN, I HOPE SHE MAKES IT FAR IN NBL'14.

_________________
 I love you  I love you  I love you 
"IT'S NOT THE FINISH LINE THAT MATTERS, IT'S HAVING THE COURAGE TO START."


Lola99
FORUM'S DESIGNER & PANAMA'S GOVERNOR
FORUM'S DESIGNER & PANAMA'S GOVERNOR

Posts: 1357
Join date: 2013-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by Desi on Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:40 pm

Lola99 wrote:ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA?

I HAVE A FAVORITE FROM NEW YORK, SHE'S DOMINICAN, I HOPE SHE MAKES IT FAR IN NBL'14.  
I am.... Lol!!!!!!!
Y ya Osmel comenzó con las suyas.....  lol!  laugh 

Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts: 1343
Join date: 2013-05-09
Age: 90

Back to top Go down

Re: NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by Lola99 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:01 pm

Desi wrote:
Lola99 wrote:ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA?

I HAVE A FAVORITE FROM NEW YORK, SHE'S DOMINICAN, I HOPE SHE MAKES IT FAR IN NBL'14.  
I am.... Lol!!!!!!!
Y ya Osmel comenzó con las suyas.....  lol!  laugh 

lol siii mas que criticar aveces es algo comico  laugh 

_________________
 I love you  I love you  I love you 
"IT'S NOT THE FINISH LINE THAT MATTERS, IT'S HAVING THE COURAGE TO START."


Lola99
FORUM'S DESIGNER & PANAMA'S GOVERNOR
FORUM'S DESIGNER & PANAMA'S GOVERNOR

Posts: 1357
Join date: 2013-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by Desi on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:03 pm

Lola99 wrote:
Desi wrote:
Lola99 wrote:ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA?

I HAVE A FAVORITE FROM NEW YORK, SHE'S DOMINICAN, I HOPE SHE MAKES IT FAR IN NBL'14.  
I am.... Lol!!!!!!!
Y ya Osmel comenzó con las suyas.....  lol!  laugh 

lol siii mas que criticar aveces es algo comico  laugh 
Si, ahora el dice que es el rey del jurado y ya tiene su corona puesta y dijo que Lupita es la reina madre...........  Rolling 

Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts: 1343
Join date: 2013-05-09
Age: 90

Back to top Go down

Re: NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by Lola99 on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:11 pm

Desi wrote:
Lola99 wrote:
Desi wrote:
Lola99 wrote:ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA?

I HAVE A FAVORITE FROM NEW YORK, SHE'S DOMINICAN, I HOPE SHE MAKES IT FAR IN NBL'14.  
I am.... Lol!!!!!!!
Y ya Osmel comenzó con las suyas.....  lol!  laugh 

lol siii mas que criticar aveces es algo comico  laugh 
Si, ahora el dice que es el rey del jurado y ya tiene su corona puesta y dijo que Lupita es la reina madre...........  Rolling 

Pobre Lupita con esos dos… y ella recordando que si fue Reina  Smile 

Entre las candidatas me gustan varias pero aun no me se los nombres  Rolling mad don't know 

_________________
 I love you  I love you  I love you 
"IT'S NOT THE FINISH LINE THAT MATTERS, IT'S HAVING THE COURAGE TO START."


Lola99
FORUM'S DESIGNER & PANAMA'S GOVERNOR
FORUM'S DESIGNER & PANAMA'S GOVERNOR

Posts: 1357
Join date: 2013-05-21

Back to top Go down

Re: NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by Desi on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Lola99 wrote:
Desi wrote:
Lola99 wrote:
Desi wrote:
Lola99 wrote:ARE YOU GUYS WATCHING NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA?

I HAVE A FAVORITE FROM NEW YORK, SHE'S DOMINICAN, I HOPE SHE MAKES IT FAR IN NBL'14.  
I am.... Lol!!!!!!!
Y ya Osmel comenzó con las suyas.....  lol!  laugh 

lol siii mas que criticar aveces es algo comico  laugh 
Si, ahora el dice que es el rey del jurado y ya tiene su corona puesta y dijo que Lupita es la reina madre...........  Rolling 

Pobre Lupita con esos dos… y ella recordando que si fue Reina  Smile 

Entre las candidatas me gustan varias pero aun no me se los nombres   Rolling mad don't know 
Yo tampoco se los nombres.........  confused  don't know 

Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts: 1343
Join date: 2013-05-09
Age: 90

Back to top Go down

Re: NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by epQueens on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:44 am

I saw it last nite and I am not impressed with the girls this year.

epQueens
HAUTE COUTURE
HAUTE COUTURE

Posts: 169
Join date: 2014-02-17
Location: Paradise

Back to top Go down

Re: NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by Desi on Mon Feb 17, 2014 11:49 am

Aquí están las primeras 6 que entrarán a la mansión.


Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts: 1343
Join date: 2013-05-09
Age: 90

Back to top Go down

Re: NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by Niky on Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:48 am


Niky
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Posts: 348
Join date: 2013-04-27

Back to top Go down

Re: NUESTRA BELLEZA LATINA 2014

Post by Desi on Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:30 am

Niky wrote:
Ahora faltan las próximas 6 candidatas de este domingo.  Very Happy 

Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts: 1343
Join date: 2013-05-09
Age: 90

Back to top Go down

Only 1

Post by Marcia Bia on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:33 pm

I love only one girl of this group. The 3rd (left) in the last picture, with pink bikini and black hair.

_________________
Marcia Bia (Brasil)
http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com.br/

Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts: 1259
Join date: 2013-04-15
Location: Rio Grande do Sul - Brasil

http://missesinfocus.blogspot.com.br/

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum