Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by colombianbeauties on Mon Apr 07, 2014 10:58 pm

She previously represented the territory in Miss America 2013


_________________
follow me on twitter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 3460
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 26
Location : Las Vegas y Bogotá

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Re: Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by colombianbeauties on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:50 pm


_________________
follow me on twitter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 3460
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 26
Location : Las Vegas y Bogotá

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Re: Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by Fernando on Tue Apr 08, 2014 6:56 pm

As always, these islands will remain as a clapper.

Fernando
BEAUTY BEHOLDER
BEAUTY BEHOLDER

Posts : 794
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Beautyland

Back to top Go down

Re: Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by colombianbeauties on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:02 pm

Fernando wrote:As always, these islands will remain as a clapper.

Sadly yes Neutral

_________________
follow me on twitter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 3460
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 26
Location : Las Vegas y Bogotá

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Re: Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by colombianbeauties on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

_________________
follow me on twitter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 3460
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 26
Location : Las Vegas y Bogotá

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Re: Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by Fernando on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:05 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
Fernando wrote:As always, these islands will remain as a clapper.

Sadly yes Neutral
I guess they do not care much about winning a beauty pageant, in fact I do not remember US Virgin Islands nor British Virgin Islands winning a grandslam pageant, am I right?  No scratch 

Fernando
BEAUTY BEHOLDER
BEAUTY BEHOLDER

Posts : 794
Join date : 2013-06-12
Location : Beautyland

Back to top Go down

Re: Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by colombianbeauties on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:07 pm

Fernando wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Fernando wrote:As always, these islands will remain as a clapper.

Sadly yes Neutral
I guess they do not care much about winning a beauty pageant, in fact I do not remember US Virgin Islands nor British Virgin Islands winning a grandslam pageant, am I right?  No scratch 

USVI placed in MW 2011 & 4th Runner Up in MS 2013 with Esonica Veira, but that's all I know, I don't think BVI has ever placed in a grandslam

_________________
follow me on twitter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 3460
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 26
Location : Las Vegas y Bogotá

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Re: Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by Leader on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:12 pm

Sorry but definetely she is a clapper.

_________________

Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2013-04-15

http://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by colombianbeauties on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:16 pm

Leader wrote:Sorry but definetely she is a clapper.

I agree, but we don't know what's going on in Morley's head, remember 2009 & 2010?!?!?!?!

_________________
follow me on twitter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 3460
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 26
Location : Las Vegas y Bogotá

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Re: Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by Leader on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:18 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
Leader wrote:Sorry but definetely she is a clapper.

I agree, but we don't know what's going on in Morley's head, remember 2009 & 2010?!?!?!?!
Yes I forgot that.... "lady" and especially the crime committed in 2009 with the goddess PERLA BELTRÁN!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad

_________________

Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2013-04-15

http://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by colombianbeauties on Tue Apr 08, 2014 7:21 pm

Leader wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Leader wrote:Sorry but definetely she is a clapper.

I agree, but we don't know what's going on in Morley's head, remember 2009 & 2010?!?!?!?!
Yes I forgot that.... "lady" and especially the crime committed in 2009 with the goddess PERLA BELTRÁN!!!!!!!!  Evil or Very Mad

Yes, I do not know what was wrong with Perla for Julia not to crown her, we always see WTF placements at MW every year to due politics, BWAP and other fast tracks and who knows, this girl might be one of them (hope not though)

_________________
follow me on twitter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 3460
Join date : 2013-05-29
Age : 26
Location : Las Vegas y Bogotá

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Re: Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by Desi on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:29 pm

Arrow Arrow 

_________________
You were born to be REAL, not PERFECT!!


Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 2126
Join date : 2013-05-09
Age : 92
Location : PUERTO RICO

Back to top Go down

Re: Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by Miss Puerto Rico on Thu Apr 10, 2014 3:39 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
Fernando wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Fernando wrote:As always, these islands will remain as a clapper.

Sadly yes Neutral
I guess they do not care much about winning a beauty pageant, in fact I do not remember US Virgin Islands nor British Virgin Islands winning a grandslam pageant, am I right?  No scratch 

USVI placed in MW 2011 & 4th Runner Up in MS 2013 with Esonica Veira, but that's all I know, I don't think BVI has ever placed in a grandslam

MW 2005 Top 16, Miss Congeniality in MU 2002 and 2005

Miss Puerto Rico
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 128
Join date : 2014-02-17

Back to top Go down

Re: Aniska Tonge- US VIRGIN ISLANDS WORLD 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:02 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum