Road to Miss Earth 2013- Official Thread- COMPLETE COVERAGE!! Venezuela won!

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Road to Miss Earth 2013- Official Thread- COMPLETE COVERAGE!! Venezuela won!

Post by Leader on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:14 pm

Official thread for Miss Earth 2013.

Last edited by Leader on Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:12 pm; edited 6 times in total
Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

http://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Earth 2013- Official Thread- COMPLETE COVERAGE!! Venezuela won!

Post by Desi on Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:22 pm

The venue for Miss Earth 2013 is still unknown, but rumors says that it may be in Macau or Singapore this next November.

Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Re: Road to Miss Earth 2013- Official Thread- COMPLETE COVERAGE!! Venezuela won!

Post by colombianbeauties on Sun Aug 25, 2013 6:58 pm

I read on Missosology that Miss Earth 2013 will be held from November 14th-December 7th 2013 in Manila, Philippines at the Mall of Asia Arena

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:39 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
I read on Missosology that Miss Earth 2013 will be held from November 14th-December 7th 2013 in Manila, Philippines at the Mall of Asia Arena

And as usual Philippines will be in the Top-4 no matter how she looks. mad At wits 

Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties on Sun Aug 25, 2013 8:41 pm

Desi wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

And as usual Philippines will be in the Top-4 no matter how she looks. mad At wits 
And Philippines, Venezuela & Brazil will be in the top 4 for the 3rd year in a row lol! lol! lol! 

colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxa on Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:13 pm

It is official, Miss Earth will be on December 7.
Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas on Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:06 am

STAY CONNECTED: MISS EARTH | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | YOUTUBE
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

2013 MISS EARTH PAGEANT: Celebrating the International Year of Water Cooperation

>> HOST COUNTRIES
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

PHILIPPINES +

(14th November - 9th December)

The contestants will also travel outside the Philippines as part of the pageants itinerary. More information coming soon.

Now on it's 13th year, MISS EARTH continues to build its reputation as the most relevant and worthwhile beauty event in the world, setting a legacy of beauty and responsibility.

>> VENUE
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

MALL OF ASIA ARENA

The Mall of Asia Arena, the latest and biggest venture to rise at the foremost entertainment and retail destination—the Mall of Asia complex—is figuratively and quite literally an architectural “eyecon”. Priding itself on exceptional and world-standard amenities unique in all of Southeast Asia, the Mall of Asia Arena shall perfect the integrated shopping and entertainment experience at the Mall of Asia complex—a commitment linked to its vision of “changing the game, elevating entertainment”.

Owned by SM Investment Corporation and managed by West Avenue Theatres Corporation, also the managing arm of SM Cinema, the Mall of Asia Arena began construction in 2010. The distinctive eye-shaped facade symbolizes the Mall of Asia's Arena’s promise of delivering top-notch entertainment to its audience.

Learn more about shows at the Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, Metro Manila Philippines.

>> PRESENTERS

Information not available.

>> JUDGES

Information not available.

>> TELECAST

TUNE IN on December 7th to watch the 2013 MISS EARTH Competition LIVE from Mall of Asia Arena in Pasay City, Metro Manila Philippines.

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader on Sun Nov 10, 2013 12:18 pm

This our next ROAD, departures will begin next week.

ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 on Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:11 pm

And as always Philippines will be in the top-4. mad 
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader on Sun Nov 10, 2013 8:26 pm

Joe_51 wrote:And as always Philippines will be in the top-4. mad 
No doubts, no matter how she looks. Surprised 

ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties on Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:35 pm

Only Samoa, Thailand & Vietnam left to crown their contestants then the group will be complete Smile

I hope Philippines isn't in the Top 4 for a change Rolling Eyes if they didn't place Russia in MU and Indonesia only top 10 in MW, she shouldn't place!

colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi on Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:30 am

Colombia

Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 on Mon Nov 11, 2013 5:47 pm

Wow! Colombia departed early.
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxa on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:05 pm

Miss Earth 2013 cancelled because of the storm, is this true? Shocked scratch 
Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:08 pm

Alexxa wrote:Miss Earth 2013 cancelled because of the storm, is this true? Shocked scratch 
What Shocked 

colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxa on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:11 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
Alexxa wrote:Miss Earth 2013 cancelled because of the storm, is this true? Shocked scratch 
What Shocked 
I read this on Facebook, in a pageant page. We have to know if this is true or not. Surprised 
Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:21 pm

Alexxa wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
What Shocked 
I read this on Facebook, in a pageant page. We have to know if this is true or not. Surprised 
What is the name of the page? I don't think it will be cancelled though, girls have already left!

colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxa on Tue Nov 12, 2013 5:42 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
Alexxa wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
What Shocked 
What is the name of the page? I don't think it will be cancelled though, girls have already left!
Miss Republica Dominicana
Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:36 pm

Shocked Shocked Shocked 
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 on Tue Nov 12, 2013 6:41 pm

USA

Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader on Tue Nov 12, 2013 7:12 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
Alexxa wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
What Shocked 
Yo tambien vi ese rumor en Facebook en la página de Missologia do Brasil confused scratch

ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:18 am

SPAIN
Último fin de semana antes de irme a Manila! Me llevo un recuerdo bonito, gracias por formar parte de ello.. Ya sabéis

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:20 am

POLAND
"Loved flying on Wednesday to represent Poland in the Philippines and from today I start to packing madness Keep fingers crossed for me! ❤-Ola"

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:27 am

AUSTRIA on her way to the Philippines via connecting flight VIENNA- BANGKOK-TAIPEI-MANILA

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas on Wed Nov 13, 2013 3:28 am

HAITI on her way to the Philippines via Paris

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 21 1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top