Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colombian Queens - Updates & Archives (Miss Mundo Colombia 2014 Chosen, pg. 58)

+8
Marcia Bia
Fernando
JEANP
Niky
Desi
Alexxa
Leader
colombianbeauties
12 posters

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next

Go down

Colombian Queens - Updates & Archives (Miss Mundo Colombia 2014 Chosen, pg. 58) - Page 33 Empty Re: Colombian Queens - Updates & Archives (Miss Mundo Colombia 2014 Chosen, pg. 58)

Post by colombianbeauties Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:58 pm

Leader wrote:Me gusta  Very Happy 

gracias Very Happy
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Colombian Queens - Updates & Archives (Miss Mundo Colombia 2014 Chosen, pg. 58) - Page 33 Empty Re: Colombian Queens - Updates & Archives (Miss Mundo Colombia 2014 Chosen, pg. 58)

Post by colombianbeauties Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:09 am

I haven't posted in this topic in a while, I'm going to update this now and tell you about some of the endeavors of our beautiful Colombian Queens Smile
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:11 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

MISS EARTH COLOMBIA 2014:

YA ESTÁN ABIERTAS LAS INSCRIPCIONES PARA CONCURSAR EN MISS EARTH COLOMBIA 2014, CUYA ELECCIÓN SE REALIZARÁ EN LA CIUDAD DE ARMENIA (QUINDÍO), A MEDIADOS DEL MES DE JUNIO, LAS CHICAS INTERESADAS EN INSCRIBIRSE DEBEN ENVIAR UN CORREO A LA DIRECCIÓN QUE APARECE EN LA FOTO, DONDE SE LES SUMINISTRARÁ INFORMACIÓN DETALLADA PARA CONCURSAR, QUÉ ESPERAS?
ANÍMATE Y CONCURSA POR LA CORONA DE LA REINA ECOLÓGICA DE COLOMBIA, RUMBO A FILIPINAS AL CONCURSO INTERNACIONAL!..................
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Sun Jan 19, 2014 12:20 am

Catalina Robayo, Señorita Colombia 2010-2011 & Top 16 at Miss Universe 2011 is working with "tu lado animal" which is a cause that defends animal rights and it also works to stop abuse of animals and raise awareness about animal abuse. If you remember from MU 2011, Catalina has a huge love for animals, although I'm not a fan of her, I love what she's doing and I think its a great cause.
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:45 pm

The 1st Known Candidate, Malory Arieza, Miss Mundo Antioquia 2014

colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Colombian Queens - Updates & Archives (Miss Mundo Colombia 2014 Chosen, pg. 58) - Page 33 Empty Malory Arieza (ANTIOQUIA MUNDO 2014)

Post by colombianbeauties Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Malory is the 1st known contestant of Miss Mundo Colombia 2014, if she wins Miss Mundo Colombia, she will represent Antioquia in Miss World 2014 in London. This pageant loves girls from Antioquia, Bogota & Valle so she has a good chance to win

Last edited by colombianbeauties on Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:53 pm

colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:51 pm

There are rumors that the reigning Srta. Arauca, Paola Ruiz Quiroga will be joining Miss Mundo Colombia this year, I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I certainly hope so Smile

colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:33 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
There are rumors that the reigning Srta. Arauca, Paola Ruiz Quiroga will be joining Miss Mundo Colombia this year, I'm not sure if it's true or not, but I certainly hope so Smile

thumbs up bravo 
Leader
Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:14 pm

Leader wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

thumbs up bravo 

I really hope she joins and wins because she'd be the best girl who actually won Miss Mundo Colombia since 2009! I just hope she has a good talent and BWAP and she should work hard on her body if its true, but she has time, Miss World isn't until November Smile
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:20 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:

SRTA. ARAUCA SHOULD BE MISS COLOMBIA FOR INTERNATIONAL GRAND SLAM PAGEANTS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:22 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
The 1st Known Candidate, Malory Arieza, Miss Mundo Antioquia 2014

MELORY LOOKS VERY BEAUTIFUL AND SHE CAN COMPETE WITH SRTA ARAUCA FOR THE TITLE  Eyelashes celebrate Eyelashes 

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:02 am

Gorgeous New Photos of Miss Universe 1994 1st Runner Up, Colombia's very own Carolina Gomez amour

colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Colombian Queens - Updates & Archives (Miss Mundo Colombia 2014 Chosen, pg. 58) - Page 33 Empty Barbara Turbay for Miss USA 2015?

Post by colombianbeauties Sun Feb 09, 2014 11:46 pm

Crowning moment as Miss Carnival Miami

Barbara Turbay for Miss USA 2015? If you didn't know, Barbara Turbay, Miss World Colombia 2012 lives in Miami, Florida (USA) and she recently won Miss Carnival Miami, a preliminary pageant for Miss Florida USA, Barbara will now compete in Miss Florida USA 2015 this July, if she wins, she will represent Florida at the Miss USA 2015 pageant and if she goes on to win Miss USA 2015, she will represent USA at Miss Universe 2015

Road to Miss Florida USA 2015

colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by JEANP Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:37 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:

Barbara Turbay for Miss USA 2015? If you didn't know, Barbara Turbay, Miss World Colombia 2012 lives in Miami, Florida (USA) and she recently won Miss Carnival Miami, a preliminary pageant for Miss Florida USA, Barbara will now compete in Miss Florida USA 2015 this July, if she wins, she will represent Florida at the Miss USA 2015 pageant and if she goes on to win Miss USA 2015, she will represent USA at Miss Universe 2015

Wow great if she won Miss Florida she will my bet for the Miss Usa crown but I would love to see her in Miss Universe representing Colombia instead of the USA.

JEANP
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:53 pm

JEANP wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

Wow great if she won Miss Florida she will my bet for the Miss Usa crown but I would love to see her in Miss Universe representing Colombia instead of the USA.

She would be my bet too Smile I don't know if she's what they're looking for, but I hope she wins Miss Florida at least! She can't represent Colombia in MU sadly Sad one of the rules in Srta. Colombia is that you may not have participated in an international contest, she already represented us in Miss World and in Nuestra Belleza Latina, so her only way to compete in MU now is through Miss USA!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by JEANP Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:00 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
JEANP wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

She would be my bet too :)I don't know if she's what they're looking for, but I hope she wins Miss Florida at least! She can't represent Colombia in MU sadly :(one of the rules in Srta. Colombia is that you may not have participated in an international contest, she already represented us in Miss World and in Nuestra Belleza Latina, so her only way to compete in MU now is through Miss USA!

or there is also this stupid rules in Señorita Colombia , there is also this stupid rules at Miss france wel i don't if they delete it but before she existed.

or why not Miss Colombia Earth?

JEANP
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Mon Feb 10, 2014 5:41 pm

JEANP wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
JEANP wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

She would be my bet too :)I don't know if she's what they're looking for, but I hope she wins Miss Florida at least! She can't represent Colombia in MU sadly :(one of the rules in Srta. Colombia is that you may not have participated in an international contest, she already represented us in Miss World and in Nuestra Belleza Latina, so her only way to compete in MU now is through Miss USA!

or there is also this stupid rules in Señorita Colombia , there is also this stupid rules at Miss france wel i don't if they delete it but before she existed.

Yes, they need to get rid of that rule ASAP! So girls who represented places like Guadeloupe, Tahiti and Martinique in MW, MI & ME can't compete in Miss France? But Miss Universe has always been her dream, she's cousins with Paola Turbay (Miss Universe 1992 1st Runner Up) and Paola inspired her to be a beauty queen. I don't think she has any interest in Miss Earth.
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by JEANP Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:23 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
JEANP wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
JEANP wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

Yes, they need to get rid of that rule ASAP! So girls who represented places like Guadeloupe, Tahiti and Martinique in MW, MI & ME can't compete in Miss France? But Miss Universe has always been her dream, she's cousins with Paola Turbay (Miss Universe 1992 1st Runner Up) and Paola inspired her to be a beauty queen. I don't think she has any interest in Miss Earth.

before yes . No i don't know if the change the rules but yes before the could not compete if they have been aleady gone in pageant such as MW, MI, ME etc...

JEANP
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:30 am

Ella tiene algun familiar de Estados Unidos?
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:38 pm

Joe_51 wrote:Ella tiene algun familiar de Estados Unidos?

Yo no sé si ella tiene familia allí, pero ella vive en Miami
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:27 pm

More info about the final coming tonight Smile Megan and Francisco are here to attend the press presentation of the delegates for Miss Mundo Colombia and Mister Colombia!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:16 am

Confirmed, the final will be in July or August, the presentation of candidates was last night, this is one of the "favorites"

Miss Mundo Valle, her name is unknown

colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Colombian Queens - Updates & Archives (Miss Mundo Colombia 2014 Chosen, pg. 58) - Page 33 Empty Manuela Sánchez (BOGOTÁ MUNDO 2014)

Post by colombianbeauties Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:55 pm

The 2nd known contestant of Miss Mundo Colombia 2014

colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Wed Apr 09, 2014 5:07 pm

colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 35 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35  Next