Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FOUNDATION REVAMPED

Go down

FOUNDATION REVAMPED Empty FOUNDATION REVAMPED

Post by PAOLADEMIRANDA27 Thu Jun 25, 2015 1:28 pm

FOUNDATION REVAMPED

In what may be my favorite product release of the spring/summer season, the latest concept in BB and CC creams has arrived - the cushion compact. Liquid foundation filled with the same skin-benefiting ingredients as a BB/CC, neatly packaged into a small, easy to carry compact. Mind officially blown, people!

Here's Why I Love It:

Perfect for on-the-go touch-ups: Carrying an entire bottle of foundation around isn't exactly what I would call ideal. This slim compact pulls double duty, by providing major skincare benefits and fitting seamlessly into our makeup bag. With the cushion, applicator and mirror, it's all you could ever need.

Lightweight, yet buildable coverage: BB and CC creams carry a myriad of beauty benefits, yet one of my favorite things about them is their ability to provide buildable coverage. Our skin changes daily, in texture, color, and condition - some days you'll find you need to conceal more, other days you may want to let your skin show through. This is where a buildable foundation is essential to one's routine.

Truthfully, the only thing I can find wrong with this concept is a lack in color range, and if you're not sanitizing the applicator properly, the entire thing can turn into a bacteria bomb. Other than that, I absolutely love the idea of this. Check out a few of my favorite brands below!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Source: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
PAOLADEMIRANDA27
PAOLADEMIRANDA27
HAPPY MOOD
HAPPY MOOD

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum