Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2015 COMPLETE REVIEW

2 posters

Go down

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2015 COMPLETE REVIEW Empty MISS INTERNATIONAL 2015 COMPLETE REVIEW

Post by simeon Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:35 pm

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2015 COMPLETE REVIEW Edymar-martc3adnez-miss-international-2015-winner

THIS IS AN EXCEPTS FROM THE PAGE. FOR FULL GO THROUGH THE LINK PROVIDED BELOW

So, I waited excitedly for the Miss International to start and thought this time I am gonna finish watching it. I have never ever watched Miss International till the ending or the crowning part. Who would want to watch something that is more than 4 hour. I thought I will try to test my patience today and am going to write about it.

The contest began with a  national costume presentation. I love national costume show. This is the only section where I love all the girls. I have no complain about who wears what. I just love different cultures and national costume is one of the way to show about it. Although some costumes were amazing and stood out, others were equally beautiful showing their culture, history, traditions with pride through their national costumes.

Swimsuit round:

Swimsuit round started with Argentina. Argentina had a good body and she was beautiful but definitely not a good opening in terms of performance. Aruba was more disappointing. She was a bit out of shape. Australia covered her lower part of the body with a sarong but took it off while on the runway. It was nice. But it’s sad they had a short time to show off their runway skills. Belgium’s catwalk didn’t impress much. Bolivia was more about moving her hands wide open. Then Brazil came. If you want to learn how to walk, learn it from the Brazil. They are so in tune with the background score and so rhythmic. Just loved it. China was all about having fun on stage. It fun to see her energy. Chinese Taipei was sweet and looked like a doll. One of the best bodies in this segment is definitely Colombia. Costa Rico bounces when she walks. Nevertheless, it was good. Ukraine walked like she just had to walk for this round. United Kingdom who never was in my favourites list stunned me with her performance. USA – the crowd were cheering for her and she had it all to enter top 10. Venezuela is another country  who really knows how to sway you with their catwalk. She has a poised, presence and persona to draw your attention.

Evening Gown:

Canada did better in this round, wearing a red gown. I thought it was cool. China  – loved it. So charming and sweet. Chinese Taipei with her see through grey-blue hue gown looked attractive. Columbia had a shining metallic pieces on her see through gown. Ecuador just like her swimsuit round didn’t had any spark in her. Finland didn’t impress. Philippines – what can I say, she looked so exquisite, had a queenly aura and she was just magnificent. I knew it she was going to win designer award. Poland shined in her shiny gown. Portugal wore white gown and was simply beautiful. Puerto Rico – see through gown with golden shiny pieces on it, gorgeous and thrilling. Romania in violet colour gown gave a cold performance. Russia wore a heavy embroidered white gown didn’t do justice to her beautiful gown. Singapore was all royal in her blue ball gown. The necklace looked add beauty to the gown.

To move on to the show, some unexpected and new awards were given. I thought it is so Miss World. The winners were:

Miss International Asia: Miss Korea
Miss International America: Aruba
Miss International Europe: Miss Portugal
Miss International Africa: Miss Kenya
Miss International Oceania: Miss Hawaii

The top 10 were announced and they were: Misses Brazil, Honduras, Kenya, Mexico, Philippines, Thailand, UK, USA, Venezuela and Vietnam.

This was a perfect top 10. Some favourites and strong contenders like France, Ecuador, New Zealand, Hungary were left out.

The top 10 then gave a speech about what they would do if they were crowned Miss International.

Miss International: Miss Venezuela
1st RU: Miss Honduras
2nd Ru: Miss Kenya
3rd RU: Miss Vietnam
4th RU: Miss USA

READ FOR MORE, THEIR SPEECHES AND MY TAKE ON IT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

http://www.indianandworldpageant.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

MISS INTERNATIONAL 2015 COMPLETE REVIEW Empty Re: MISS INTERNATIONAL 2015 COMPLETE REVIEW

Post by Alexxa Thu Nov 05, 2015 6:37 pm

Jennifer Valle (Honduras) should've won, she is more natural looking (Edymar is full of surgeries)
Alexxa
Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down