Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If you could create your own international pageant...

Go down

If you could create your own international pageant... Empty If you could create your own international pageant...

Post by colombianbeauties Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:12 pm

Hi everyone Smile as I know, many of us get upset when we dislike the outcome of the result of an international pageant like Miss Universe or Miss World. So if you had to create your ideal international pageant, what would it be like? Where would it be held, what would be the criteria etc... etc... tell us about it here Smile
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

If you could create your own international pageant... Empty Re: If you could create your own international pageant...

Post by Guest Wed Nov 20, 2013 1:27 am

I'M THINKING…. BUT I'LL GIVE VERY GENERAL (BASIC) DETAILS

FOR MISS UNIVERSE I WILL LIKE MORE CONTINENTAL DIVERSITY AMONG THE ELECTED SEMI-FINALIST. THE MOST BEAUTIFUL, ELEGANT AND TALENTED GIRLS SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 5.

MISS WORLD, I'LL LIKE TO SEE MORE OF IT IN THE UNITED STATES.

MISS INTERNATIONAL, A VENUE IN SOUTH OR NORTH AMERICA WILL BE GREAT TO PROMOTE THIS PAGEANT AND AMPLIFY IT'S AUDIENCE.

MISS EARTH, THEY CAN ALSO CHANGE THEIR VENUE MORE OFTEN AND INCLUDE MORE MODELING BESIDES THE ENVIRONMENTAL PROJECTS WHICH ARE VERY INTERESTING.

Back to top Go down