Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lorena Hermida- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2013

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Lorena Hermida- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lorena Hermida- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2013

Post by Guest Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:25 am

colombianbeauties wrote:
Lola99 wrote:THAT'S GREAT SHE WAS ONE OF MY 15 FAVORITES.  I WATCH THE COMPETITION SO I HAVE TO SEE HER PHOTOS DURING THE FINAL COMPETITION.

I didn't see the competition although I expected her to place, just not that high! I'm proud of her though Smile

I MEANT THAT "I DIDN'T WATCH THE COMPETITION", I MISSED A WORD  wtf

YES, I THINK THE SAME, I SAW HER SOME WHERE IN THE TOP 10 BUT IT WAS A GOOD SURPRISE. I ALWAYS LIKED HER SINCE I SAW HER IN THAT PINK EVENING GOWN AFTER THE CROWNING NIGHT.

Back to top Go down

Lorena Hermida- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2013 - Page 3 Empty Re: Lorena Hermida- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2013

Post by colombianbeauties Tue Dec 17, 2013 10:48 am

Lola99 wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Lola99 wrote:THAT'S GREAT SHE WAS ONE OF MY 15 FAVORITES.  I WATCH THE COMPETITION SO I HAVE TO SEE HER PHOTOS DURING THE FINAL COMPETITION.

I didn't see the competition although I expected her to place, just not that high! I'm proud of her though Smile

YES, I THINK THE SAME, I SAW HER SOME WHERE IN THE TOP 10 BUT IT WAS A GOOD SURPRISE.  I ALWAYS LIKED HER SINCE I SAW HER IN THAT PINK EVENING GOWN AFTER THE CROWNING NIGHT.

I can't wait to see photos of her, I'll post them in this topic as soon as I find them! Smile I saw her in The Top 15, but no further, however I like pleasant surprises!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:32 am

colombianbeauties wrote:
Lola99 wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

YES, I THINK THE SAME, I SAW HER SOME WHERE IN THE TOP 10 BUT IT WAS A GOOD SURPRISE.  I ALWAYS LIKED HER SINCE I SAW HER IN THAT PINK EVENING GOWN AFTER THE CROWNING NIGHT.

I can't wait to see photos of her, I'll post them in this topic as soon as I find them! :)I saw her in The Top 15, but no further, however I like pleasant surprises!

Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes  YES, PLEASE. I WANT TO SEE HER TOO PLUS AS FAR AS I KNOW SHE WAS THE ONLY LATINA IN THE TOP 5  :congrats :congrats :congrats :congrats 

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Wed Dec 18, 2013 5:07 pm

Lola99 wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Lola99 wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

I can't wait to see photos of her, I'll post them in this topic as soon as I find them! :)I saw her in The Top 15, but no further, however I like pleasant surprises!

Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes  YES, PLEASE.  I WANT TO SEE HER TOO PLUS AS FAR AS I KNOW SHE WAS THE ONLY LATINA IN THE TOP 5  :congrats :congrats :congrats :congrats 

Yes, she was the only Latina in the Top 5! I didn't see this coming at all and even though I'm not a huge fan of Lorena, I'm so proud of her!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:12 pm

Making Colombia proud Very Happy

Lorena Hermida- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2013 - Page 3 Lorena-desarrollo
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Lorena Hermida- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2013 - Page 3 Empty She was a possibility

Post by Marcia Bia Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:16 am

In the last days, this girls captured my attention, so I thought: "she can be a suprise" and I put her on my top 30, in the possibilities list.
Yes, a top final (7 or 5) was possible and she made this!
I thought the same about Z. Zealand. This was other who captured my eyes.
Ecuador was the big surprise for me.
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://www.facebook.com/MissesInFocus/

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Fri Dec 20, 2013 4:29 pm

Marcia Bia wrote:In the last days, this girls captured my attention, so I thought: "she can be a suprise" and I put her on my top 30, in the possibilities list.
Yes, a top final (7 or 5) was possible and she made this!
I thought the same about Z. Zealand. This was other who captured my eyes.
Ecuador was the big surprise for me.

I always knew she had a chance of placing! But never in a million years did I think she'd go that far! She was in my Top 15! Same story with Hungary, she was in my Top 15 but I never thought she'd do so well either! New Zealand was a total shocker for me as well Shocked  Shocked  Shocked but for me, it was an unpleasant surprise unlike Miss Hungary and Lorena 
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:02 am

I finally found this! Here is a video of Lorena's performance at Miss International! I've never been a huge fan of her, but she made us very proud and I wish she was Miss International instead of Bea Rose!

colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:29 pm

Rumors have it that Lorena is a possible MW Colombia 2014!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:16 am

Official, Lorena will be competing in Miss Mundo Colombia this year representing HUILA

Lorena Hermida- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2013 - Page 3 10365961_793101904044754_821409530352395517_n
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3