Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rest in Peace Miss Honduras World 2014!! Forum in mourning!

+5
Joe_51
mastiha
Fernando
Raymond R.
Leader
9 posters

Go down

Rest in Peace Miss Honduras World 2014!! Forum in mourning! Empty Rest in Peace Miss Honduras World 2014!! Forum in mourning!

Post by Leader Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:33 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Our deepest sympathy to Honduras and specially to the family of Miss Honduras World 2014 Maria José Alvarado, who was murdered along with her sister Sofía Trinidad.
María José was suppose to be traveling these days to London for the Miss World 2014 pageant.
Our forum will be in mourning and also will remain with this skin grey color for 1 week in her honor.

May both girls rest in peace!!!!!!!!!!!  Sad  

Leader
Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Miss Honduras World 2014!! Forum in mourning! Empty Re: Rest in Peace Miss Honduras World 2014!! Forum in mourning!

Post by Raymond R. Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:00 am

OMG!!
RIP Crying or Very sad
Raymond R.
Raymond R.
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Miss Honduras World 2014!! Forum in mourning! Empty Re: Rest in Peace Miss Honduras World 2014!! Forum in mourning!

Post by Fernando Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:24 am

Crying or Very sad
Fernando
Fernando
BEAUTY BEHOLDER
BEAUTY BEHOLDER

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:46 am

So sad!
I think of the poor parents, loosing both their daughters! How can you overcome something like this? Sad
What was the reason? Money?
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:59 am

ESTO ES MUY LAMENTABLE, POR CELOS DE SU NOVIO QUE LA ASESINO A ESTAS DOS HERMANAS.  MIS CONDOLENCIAS A SUS FAMILIARES YA QUE ESTO ES MUY LAMENTABLE E' INNECESARIO.  QUE CRUEL Y COBARDE FUE ESA BASURA DE "HOMBRE" QUE LO ACUSEN DE TODO LO QUE LE APLIQUE Y MUCHO MAS.

QUE SUS ALMAS DESCANSEN EN PAZ Y SUS SERES QUERIDOS TENGAN RESIGNACION PARA SUPERARSE DE ALGUNA FORMA.  Sad   mad  Sad

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:32 pm

mastiha wrote:So sad!
I think of the poor parents, loosing both their daughters! How can you overcome something like this? Sad
This is so sad, the main suspect is her sister's boyfriend. Evil or Very Mad
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Rest in Peace Miss Honduras World 2014!! Forum in mourning! Empty The violence against women

Post by Marcia Bia Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:10 pm

The fact is: this is only a part of the violence against the women. India had 5 MWs and never managed stop the violence of gender. The winners, including, are accused to use the titles only for be Bollywood celebrities and not for make a real social job.
Women die every day, murdered by men, most of them like this case, who are in her daily life: boyfriends, husbands, neighbors, friends... and only because they do not respect the wills of a woman. They think women are objects and, in this cases, women die because they want do not make the dinner, have sex or other banal things.
Stop the violence against the women.
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://www.facebook.com/MissesInFocus/

Back to top Go down

Post by epQueens Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:50 pm

My condolences to her family. Sad
epQueens
epQueens
HAUTE COUTURE
HAUTE COUTURE

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:41 pm

Joe_51 wrote:
mastiha wrote:So sad!
This is so sad, the main suspect is her sister's boyfriend.  Evil or Very Mad

I READ A FEW ARTICLES AND VARIOUS HAVE STATED THAT MARIA'S BROTHER IN LAW, PLUTARCO RUIZ CONFESSED THAT HE KILLED BOTH GIRLS; FIRST HE SHOT SOFIA IN THE HEAD AND THEN MARIA TWICE IN THE BACK. PLUTARCO WAS JEALOUS THAT SOFIA HAD DANCED WITH ANOTHER GUY DURING A BIRTHDAY PARTY AND DECIDED TO KILL SOFIA Evil or Very Mad BUT THE INVESTIGATION GOES ON AS THEY WANT TO KNOW ALL DETAILS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:33 pm

I'M RESEARCHING FOR MORE DETAILS AND NEW INFO OF THIS DOUBLE CRIME AND I READ IN A NEWSPAPER ARTICLE THAT IF PLUTARCO RUIZ, SOFIA'S BF, IS FOUND GUILTY HE WILL BE CHARGED WITH TWO FEMICIDE CHARGES WHICH LEAD TO 80 YEARS IN PRISON.

APPARENTLY PLUTARCO LIVES A VERY COMFORTABLE LIFESTYLE AND DOESN'T "EARN A LIVING"….. PLUTARCO'S NICKNAME IS PACO. HIS FATHER WAS ASSASSINATED YEARS AGO AND HIS BROTHER WAS ASSASSINATED EARLIER THIS YEAR.  OBVIOUSLY THIS GUY HAS BEEN MARKED BY VIOLENCE BUT IN THIS CASE THERE IS NO EXCUSE.  IF HE HAD ANGER MANAGEMENT ISSUES ALONG WITH SEXIST VIEWS AGAINST WOMEN HE SHOULD'VE FOUND A WAY TO CONTROL HIMSELF OR SEARCHED FOR PRO. HELP OF SOME SORT.  HIS MOTHER DEFENDS HIM ALTHOUGH POLICE OFFICERS STATED THAT HE SHOWS NO REMORSE OR EMOTION CONCERNING THESE TWO SISTERS OR HIS ACTS OF CRIME.

BESIDES PLUTARCO RUIZ, ARIS MALDONADO AND SOME GUY, DIAZ WHICH I DON'T KNOW ABOUTY THERE IS A FOURTH & FIFTH SUSPECT WHOSE NAME HAS NOT BEEN PUBLISHED.  SUPPOSEDLY THE FIFTH SUSPECT TRANSPORTED THE TWO BODIES IN BAGS BY THE RIVER WHERE THEY WERE BURIED.  I WONDER WHY THIS FOURTH & FIFTH SUSPECT'S NAMES HAVE NOT BEEN RELEASED TO THE PUBLIC ALTHOUGH THE FIFTH SUSPECT WHO THE POLICE LOCATED HAS BEEN ARRESTED TODAY;/ I HOPE THAT CORRUPTION ISN'T A METHOD OF CASE CLEARING/CLEANING.

TO WIN THIS CASE WITH JUSTICE FOR THE DECEASED GIRLS THE POLICE HAVE THESE SUSPECT'S CONFESSIONS AND SOME EVIDENCE.

PEOPLE IN HONDURAS ARE STILL PASSIVELY PROTESTING AND DEMANDING JUSTICE FOR MARIA & SOFIA.

ON TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2014 THESE SUSPECTS & CRIMINALS HAVE A COURT HEARING

Last edited by Lola99 on Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : 3RD PARAGRAPH TYPO -WHERE * WERE)

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia-Vega Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:38 pm

Comenzando, el tal Plutarco ese tiene un nombre horrible y que le den la pena de muerte, es lo menos que se merece. devil
Amelia-Vega
Amelia-Vega

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:40 pm

PLUTARCO RUIZ ( i don't know this guy's real age i've read that he is 26, 28 and 32)

ARIS MALDONADO, 24

RUIZ RODRIGUEZ, 28

ELIZABETH ALVARADO

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia-Vega Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:46 pm

Who is this Elizabeth Alvarado?
Amelia-Vega
Amelia-Vega

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Amelia-Vega wrote:Who is this Elizabeth Alvarado?

SHE IS ONE OF THE OWNERS OF THE LOCATION WHERE SOFIA & MARIA ALVARADO WERE BURIED CALLED "BALNEARIO AGUAGUA". THE OTHER OWNER IS VENTURA DIAZ. THE FIFTH SUSPECT IS STILL UNKNOWN

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia-Vega Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:55 pm

Lola99 wrote:

SHE IS ONE OF THE OWNERS OF THE LOCATION WHERE SOFIA & MARIA ALVARADO WERE BURIED CALLED "BALNEARIO AGUAGUA".  THE OTHER OWNER IS VENTURA DIAZ.  THE FIFTH SUSPECT IS STILL UNKNOWN
Ok, she is an accomplice.
Amelia-Vega
Amelia-Vega

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:45 pm

Amelia-Vega wrote:
Lola99 wrote:

SHE IS ONE OF THE OWNERS OF THE LOCATION WHERE SOFIA & MARIA ALVARADO WERE BURIED CALLED "BALNEARIO AGUAGUA".  THE OTHER OWNER IS VENTURA DIAZ.  THE FIFTH SUSPECT IS STILL UNKNOWN
Ok, she is an accomplice.

AS OF NOW SHE IS CONSIDERED A SUSPECT ALONG WITH DIAZ BECAUSE THE AUTHORITIES HAVE TO PROVE THAT THEY ALLOWED THE BURIAL OF BOTH SISTERS IN THEIR PROPERTY FOR THESE TWO SUSPECTS TO BE LEGALLY DECLARED ACCOMPLICES OF THE DOUBLE ASSASINATION. THAT'S WHAT THE HEARING ON TUESDAY, NOV. 25, 2014 IS FOR.

PLUTARCO ONLY CONFESSED THAT HE WAS REALLY JEALOUS AND SHOT SOFIA IN THE HEAD SINCE HE ALWAYS CARRIED HIS GUN ON HIM (SMH) AND THEN MARIA TRIED TO FLEE SO HE SHOT HER TWICE IN THE BACK. HIS STATEMENTS CAN'T BE TRUSTED ANYWAYS & IT LOOKS LIKE THE FIFTH SUSPECT IS BEING PROTECTED.

-----
ALL OF THOSE PEOPLE LOOK SOO CYNICAL IT MAKES ME THINK THAT THEY ARE GUILTY Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad WHAT ARE THEY SMIRKING/SMILING ABOUT/FOR??????????? IDIOTS

Back to top Go down

Post by epQueens Fri Nov 21, 2014 5:21 pm

I agree with the death penalty...
El abuso contra la mujer tiene que terminal ya.
epQueens
epQueens
HAUTE COUTURE
HAUTE COUTURE

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:56 pm

Este crimen de Maria José y su hermana me tiene furiosa. mad
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:44 pm

MANY PEOPLE ARE MANIFESTING THEIR DISCONTENT, ANGER AND GRIEVE IN HONDURAS AND AROUND THE WORLD THROUGH "WEB-ART" BLOGS AND ARTICLES/COMMENTS.

HERE ARE A FEW CYBER MEMORIALS THAT I FOUND

I MADE THIS ONE
[url=http://bigstory.ap.org/article/fb558814fb6b4a8180f49cb4d7a24a45/miss-honduras-slaying-shock-violent-nation]

NEWSPAPERS WHICH HAVE CREATED PHOTO SLIDES, COLLAGES OR VIDEOS AS A TRIBUTE FOR MARIA JOSE

LINK TO ANOTHER VIDEO FROM MIRROR (TO VIEW THESE CLICK OR C&P THE LINK)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:50 pm

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23, 2014 AT 2:30PM (LONDON'S TIME)
MISS WORLD'S ORG. WILL "HONOUR THE LIFE OF MARIA JOSE ALVARADO"

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:44 pm

Very nice gesture from Miss World Org.
Also very nice banner you made Lola about Maria José.
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2014 1:12 am

Joe_51 wrote:Very nice gesture from Miss World Org.
Also very nice banner you made Lola about Maria José.

THANKS I love you Like a Star @ heaven
I AGREE, MWO WAS VERY APPROPRIATE WITH THEIR CONSIDERATION FOR MARIA JOSE AND SOFIA.
__________________________________________________________________________________________

UPDATES:

TODAY I READ THAT PLUTARCO RUIZ HAS "BACK TRACKED" HE STATES THAT HE IS INNOCENT AND THAT HE NEVER CONFESSED TO HAVE KILLED SOPHIA AND THEN MARIA JOSE.  WHILE THERE ARE WITNESSES AT THE PARTY STATING THAT THEY SAW PLUTARCO COMMIT SUCH CRIME.  THE WITNESSES HAVE NOT BEEN REVEALED BUT THE POLICE HAS STATED THAT THERE ARE WITNESSES WHO ALL STATE THAT PLUTARCO SHOT SOFIA AND THEN MARIA JOSE WHEN MARIA JOSE TRIED TO RUNAWAY Evil or Very Mad

LET'S SEE HOW THIS CASE CONTINUES IT'S DEVELOPMENTS AND WHAT STRATEGIES THE "SUSPECTS" COME UP WITH TO "GET AWAY WITH MURDER" Evil or Very Mad Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 29, 2014 8:33 pm

THE MOTHER AND OLDER SISTER OF THE TWO ASSASSINATED GIRLS ARE ASKING FOR POLITICAL ASYLUM IN THE UNITED STATES AS THEY FEEL THREATENED BY RUIZ; AS BEING INCARCERATED DOESN'T NECESSARILY LIMIT HIS POWER ACCORDING TO MARIA & SOFIA'S MOTHER.

DURING THE HEARING PLUTARCO RUIZ STATED THAT HE WILL RESERVE HIS VERSION OF THE STORY AND DID NOT TESTIFY. AS A RESULT HE WAS OFFICIALLY CHARGED AS THE ASSASSIN OF BOTH SISTERS AND THE OTHER SUSPECTS ARE NOW ACCOMPLICE AS THEY STATED TO HAVE CLEANED THE DANCE FLOOR WHERE THE SISTERS WERE KILLED WHILE PLUTARCO AND ARIS TOOK THE BODIES OUTSIDE WHERE THEY BURIED THE GIRLS EXPECTING PLUTARCO TO GET AWAY WITH MURDER.

EVIDENCE FOUND BY THE POLICE AND EVALUATED BY THE ATTORNEYS WILL BE PRESENTED TO THE JUDGE DURING THE ACTUAL JUDICIAL CASE. IT IS NOT CONFIRMED BUT THE ATTORNEYS ARE AIMING FOR 80 YEARS IN PRISON FOR PLUTARCO. THESE FOUR INDIVIDUALS ARE ALL OFFICIALLY IMPLICATED AS THE KILLER AND ACCOMPLICES OF THE TWO SISTERS MARIA AND SOFIA.

HERE IS A VERY COMPLETE LINK W/ THE LATEST INFO ((SPANISH)YOU CAN USE GOOGLE WEBSITE TRANSLATOR IF YOU NECESSARY)

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Wed May 27, 2015 4:25 pm

What has happened? Is the case in court yet? I hope they get punished!
Every time I see something about MW I think of this!
Especially their family, how do you go on after something like that?
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Wed May 27, 2015 7:00 pm

mastiha wrote:What has happened? Is the case in court yet? I hope they get punished!
Every time I see something about MW I think of this!
Especially their family, how do you go on after something like that?  
It is unknown what happened in this horrible case. Evil or Very Mad
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down