Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sushrii Shreya Mishraa is ready to represent India at Miss United Continents 2015

Go down

Sushrii Shreya Mishraa is ready to represent India at Miss United Continents 2015 Empty Sushrii Shreya Mishraa is ready to represent India at Miss United Continents 2015

Post by simeon Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:59 am

Sushrii Shreya Mishraa is ready to represent India at Miss United Continents 2015 47881216

Sushrii Shreya Mishraa, the dusky beauty from Odisha is all set to represent India at the third edition of Miss United Continent 2015. While she is really busy preparing for the pageant, she took out some time to talk to us about her excitement before she leaves for Ecuador in August.

Q. How're you feeling as you're soon going to represent India at Miss United Continent 2015 that will be held on Ecuador?

A. It's a mixture of a lot of feelings as I am feeling nervous as well as I am feeling absolutely fantastic. Just a few days back I got my crown and it almost felt like a dream but I am aware that the crown comes with a lot of responsibilities. I want to give my best at Miss United Continent as I know that a lot of hopes and expectations are attached. Well frankly it's all really overwhelming. I really want to put my best foot forward and go that extra mile. But yes, I am loving each and every moment of my life, probably the best and the most beautiful phase of my life so far.

Q. Run us through the preparations that are going on for Miss United Continent pageant?

A. I am attending a lot of sessions including grooming and styling sessions. Since I am going to represent India in South America, I need to really work hard on my body as I'll be competing against some really hot bodies. I am not just working on my wardrobe but I am also working on learning make-up and hair-styling. It's like an army working together. I feel like I am like the Sandra Bullock of Miss Congeniality and some very talented people are working hard on me to make me look and feel like I am the best.

Q. What are your future plans?

A. Even before I participated in Miss India I used to model and dance. I absolutely love romancing the camera and therefore I wouldn't mind if Bollywood comes calling. However, as of now if you ask me, my focus is just on working hard on myself and representing India at the pageant.

Q. Since you would at some point in the future like to venture into films, do you have any dream director that you'd like to work with?

A. I am absolutely greedy when it comes to doing good work. If I get a fantastic opportunityI would take that up any time. I think my love for camera makes me flexible and I would love to work with all the big names. As far as a dream director is concerned I don't have one particular director in mind but I have a long list. I would love to work with Sanjay Leela Bhansali, Anurag Kashyap, Anurag Basu, Zoya Akhtar, well the list is clearly very very long (laughs).

Source : beautypageants.indiatimes.com
simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

http://www.indianandworldpageant.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down