Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kurara Chibana- Miss Universe 2006 1st ru & the real winner for beauty pageant fans.

+2
Joe_51
simeon
6 posters

Go down

Kurara Chibana- Miss Universe 2006 1st ru & the real winner for beauty pageant fans. Empty Kurara Chibana- Miss Universe 2006 1st ru & the real winner for beauty pageant fans.

Post by simeon Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:59 pm

Kurara Chibana- Miss Universe 2006 1st ru & the real winner for beauty pageant fans. Japan_50

“During my childhood I was outside a lot doing sports such as swimming and tennis. I was a tomboy when I was small, full of energy and even when I was small, I was always curious and would often go on my own to discover new places…. My career ambition for the future is to become a world-renowned reporter, travelling around the world and interviewing influential people in all kind of areas.” This is how the smart and bubbly personality, Kurara Chibana described her childhood and ambitions in Miss Universe 2006 contestants profile interview. No wonder she is now travelling all over the world as a model, TV reporter and a humanitarian. She is a fashion icon and role model for the youth of Japan.

At the Miss Universe pageant in 2006, she became a heavy favourite of fans all over the world. She presented herself as well-educated woman with international aspirations who wanted to become an international journalist or writer. Her striking looks and intelligent personality, many thought, was enough for her to win the crown. She was smart and epitomizes someone who is sassy and cosmopolitan. During the contest, Chibana was the crowd favourite and her flirty winks drew an unusually enthusiastic response from the audience. At the preliminaries she sported a unique red and pink-hued gown with silver corseting designed by Novespazio. The gown looks good on her and the colour combination definitely match up to her soft demeanour.

Please read more by clicking the below link:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

http://www.indianandworldpageant.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Kurara Chibana- Miss Universe 2006 1st ru & the real winner for beauty pageant fans. Empty Re: Kurara Chibana- Miss Universe 2006 1st ru & the real winner for beauty pageant fans.

Post by Joe_51 Thu Sep 03, 2015 6:27 pm

For me this doll will always be MU 2006. amour
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Kurara Chibana- Miss Universe 2006 1st ru & the real winner for beauty pageant fans. Empty Re: Kurara Chibana- Miss Universe 2006 1st ru & the real winner for beauty pageant fans.

Post by PAOLADEMIRANDA27 Fri Sep 04, 2015 2:55 am

same here!!!

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower
PAOLADEMIRANDA27
PAOLADEMIRANDA27
HAPPY MOOD
HAPPY MOOD

Back to top Go down

Post by simeon Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:10 am

Joe_51 wrote:For me this doll will always be MU 2006.   amour

We are on the same boat.. Smile
simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by simeon Fri Sep 04, 2015 5:11 am

PAOLADEMIRANDA27 wrote:
same here!!!

flower flower flower flower flower flower flower flower

thumbs up
simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Fri Sep 04, 2015 8:45 am

Kurara is one of those UNFORGETTABLE queens.
I just love her. I love you
Leader
Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by simeon Sat Sep 05, 2015 4:26 am

Leader wrote:Kurara is one of those UNFORGETTABLE queens.
I just love her.   I love you

The feeling is mutual Smile
simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Niky Sun Sep 06, 2015 12:15 pm

Tres Belle!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven
Niky
Niky
USA'S GOVERNOR
USA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:58 pm

She is Miss Universe 2006.... Period !!!! I love you
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down