Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priyanka Chopra- MISS WORLD 2000- Official Thread

3 posters

Go down

Priyanka Chopra- MISS WORLD 2000- Official Thread Empty Priyanka Chopra- MISS WORLD 2000- Official Thread

Post by simeon Tue Sep 08, 2015 7:55 am

Priyanka Chopra- MISS WORLD 2000- Official Thread Fotorcreated_65_1_70

If Superman cousin Supergirl was an Indian actress, it definitely would be Priyanka Chopra. Priyanka Chopra is tough, strong, diligent, persevering etc. She has every quality of a super hero. That is why every person she has worked with is in awe of her hard-working nature and never give up attitude. As for a fan like you and me, it is there to be seen through the kind of movie she does and following her work.

I am so proud of Priyanka Chopra. Having followed her as a loyal fan from her Miss India days to until now, her journey hasn’t been smooth. But it’s her perseverance and well grounded persona that pay off in the end. She is definitely a destiny child. Being her ardent fan from her Miss India days I knew she was definitely going to become a big star one day.

At the Miss India 2000 finale, as the night progressed she charmed everyone with her intelligent and raw natural beauty. She placed over many favourites and established models. It was her confidence and positive energy that helped her. During the top 10 round I love how she blushed and that star struck moment of her when Shah Rukh Khan asked her – ‘Who would you rather marry – a great Indian sportsman who would take you all over the world and make you swell with pride or an artistic businessman who would deck you with jewels and necklaces or a Hindi film stars?’ She answered, ‘If I were to choose one this very difficult choices then well I think I would go for a great Indian sportsman because when I come back or he comes back I know I will there to be his support to tell him I am proud of him just as much as India is.

At the Miss World Pageant she had transformed into a beauty queen. I had no doubt that she would bring home the 5th Miss World crown. But I was conflicted inside since the previous year winner was from India too. She had to work harder at the same time not lose confidence. And she didn’t disappoint. When the top 10 were announced, she was the 9th contestant to be called on stage. That was a huge relief. Priyanka had said she was nervous about not being called initially and when at last she was called out she felt relaxed and she was sure she could bring the crown back.

To read further about her journey go through the following link
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

http://www.indianandworldpageant.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Priyanka Chopra- MISS WORLD 2000- Official Thread Empty Re: Priyanka Chopra- MISS WORLD 2000- Official Thread

Post by Leader Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:06 am

Thank you very much for opening this topic, it will be Priyanka's official thread. Very Happy
Leader
Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Priyanka Chopra- MISS WORLD 2000- Official Thread Empty Re: Priyanka Chopra- MISS WORLD 2000- Official Thread

Post by simeon Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:04 pm

Leader wrote:Thank you very much for opening this topic, it will be Priyanka's official thread.     Very Happy

Thank you, Leader! hug
simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

http://www.indianandworldpageant.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 Tue Sep 08, 2015 3:23 pm

Gorgeous!!! I love you

Priyanka Chopra- MISS WORLD 2000- Official Thread 2e3bct3
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:09 am

simeon wrote:
Leader wrote:Thank you very much for opening this topic, it will be Priyanka's official thread.     Very Happy

Thank you, Leader! hug
hug
Leader
Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down