Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2015 REVIEW AND MY TOP CHOICES

3 posters

Go down

MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2015 REVIEW AND MY TOP CHOICES Empty MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2015 REVIEW AND MY TOP CHOICES

Post by simeon Sat Oct 24, 2015 10:55 am

MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2015 REVIEW AND MY TOP CHOICES Grand-image

Miss Grand International is my new favourite beauty pageant among so many new pageants. The activities and planning are definitely top class. Media exposure is top notch. I love everything about this pageant despite controversies surrounding it. Anyway, today was the preliminary competition for evening gown and swimsuit. Some of my initial favourite disappoint me and some impressed me alot. Here is my review on the prelim competition.

Albania was good in evening gown round, but she did better in swimsuit round. I was like Wow..
Angola, nothing exceptional with her gown but she was so energetic in the swimsuit round. Thought if she was like    that in evening gown round
Australia was definitely a star in both the rounds. Pleasing to watch her. In the red bikini round, she was sweet at the  same time hot.
Costa Rica reminds me of Amelia Vegas beauty. She glitters in shiny silver beaded gown and the transparent bottom. I think she did better in evening round, but her swimsuit round performance was no less.
Cuba was trying hard to looked beautiful and her smile didn’t really look appealing.
Czech Republic wore a shiny red gown. What struck me was her poise and the way she was flirting with the camera.
Korea doesn’t have the prettiest face, but she let her performance cover for her. I love the way she looks at the camera. She has this great camera projection skills which make you notice her.
Macau is another contestant who bounces when she walks, but she does it in style. She is a dark horse.
USA did a fabulous job. She never was in my list, but she is growing on me.
Venezuela was boring and really didn’t bring in that Venezuelan factor which we are used to seeing.

To read all the review and who made it to my fav list.. Click on the link below
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

http://www.indianandworldpageant.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2015 REVIEW AND MY TOP CHOICES Empty Re: MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2015 REVIEW AND MY TOP CHOICES

Post by Joe_51 Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:45 am

Very nice review Smile
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2015 REVIEW AND MY TOP CHOICES Empty Re: MISS GRAND INTERNATIONAL 2015 REVIEW AND MY TOP CHOICES

Post by simeon Sat Oct 24, 2015 2:51 pm

Joe_51 wrote:Very nice review   Smile

Thank you Smile
simeon
simeon
INDIA'S GOVERNOR
INDIA'S GOVERNOR

http://www.indianandworldpageant.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by epQueens Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:05 pm

thumbs up
epQueens
epQueens
HAUTE COUTURE
HAUTE COUTURE

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down