Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Are you in favor of back to back winning?

5 posters

Go down

Are you in favor of back to back winning? Empty Are you in favor of back to back winning?

Post by PAOLADEMIRANDA27 Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:46 am

In some forum sites, they almost bashing to death most of the back-to-back winnings.
ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly ugly

Now, may I ask my fellow Essencians, 
Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes Eyelashes

ARE YOU IN FAVOR OF THIS SCENARIO?

whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle whistle
PAOLADEMIRANDA27
PAOLADEMIRANDA27
HAPPY MOOD
HAPPY MOOD

Back to top Go down

Are you in favor of back to back winning? Empty Re: Are you in favor of back to back winning?

Post by epQueens Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:31 am

I am not against of any B2B, what most of us are against is that Miss Earth pageant is a biased one only towards to pinoys girls. And I have many pinoys friends and many of their queens are beautiful, but what we do not accept that this pageant ALWAYS, ALWAYS (WE KNOW THAT THE OWNERS ARE FROM PHILIPPINES) have to place their girls in the top 16 and top 4 and also giving them the crown, even when they do not deserve it, leaving more prepared and more beautiful girls clapping. If they want to do this then change the ME pageant only for girls from Philippines, so the other countries do not have to waste their time and MONEY.
They are now out of the grandslam ranking and many other pages will not support anymore this pageant.

I do not agree with this B2B, also I do not agree with all this bashing, but I personally will not follow anymore the ME pageant.
Sorry, but this is what I feel. Neutral

Good Luck!!

Last edited by epQueens on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:12 am; edited 1 time in total
epQueens
epQueens
HAUTE COUTURE
HAUTE COUTURE

Back to top Go down

Are you in favor of back to back winning? Empty Re: Are you in favor of back to back winning?

Post by PAOLADEMIRANDA27 Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:44 am

Thanks for your info and I honor your personal views... my only question is
How about Miss Universe... and Miss World in China, are they fair? 

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

anyway its up to you to comment

but i love you dear... i am not a basher or hater...

just to clarify only some details of your comment for our readers to handle.

merry

tree claus
PAOLADEMIRANDA27
PAOLADEMIRANDA27
HAPPY MOOD
HAPPY MOOD

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:38 pm

As long as the winners are deserving I don't mind!
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxa Mon Dec 07, 2015 4:48 pm

I do not mind at all, but not at the point when is too obvious.
Alexxa
Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:09 pm

epQueens wrote:I am not against of any B2B, what most of us are against is that Miss Earth pageant is a biased one only towards to pinoys girls. And I have many pinoys friends and many of their queens are beautiful, but what we do not accept that this pageant ALWAYS, ALWAYS (WE KNOW THAT THE OWNERS ARE FROM PHILIPPINES) have to place their girls in the top 16 and top 4 and also giving them the crown, even when they do not deserve it, leaving more prepared and more beautiful girls clapping. If they want to do this then change the ME pageant only for girls from Philippines, so the other countries do not have to waste their time and MONEY.
They are now out of the grandslam ranking and many other pages will not support anymore this pageant.

I do not agree with this B2B, also I do not agree with all this bashing, but I personally will not follow anymore the ME pageant.
Sorry, but this is what I feel. Neutral

Good Luck!!
I agree
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxa Tue Dec 08, 2015 4:15 pm

This forum does not allow any kind of bashing to members nor queens. That's one of the reasons I stay here.
Alexxa
Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down