Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zuleika Suarez- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2014

+3
Niky
Leader
colombianbeauties
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zuleika Suarez- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zuleika Suarez- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2014

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Zuleika Suarez- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2014 - Page 2 Empty Re: Zuleika Suarez- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2014

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:02 am

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 26, 2013 9:05 am

THESE PICS ARE OLDER BUT THEY LOOK VERY BEAUTIFUL SO I POSTED THEM Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Mon Dec 02, 2013 11:12 pm

Zuleika Suarez- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2014 - Page 2 94a0f2b2e5785faa6bf57d7979e1db93
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:38 pm

This girl will be ignored, like always this stupid pageant does with black & mulatas girls.  At wits 
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:45 pm

Desi wrote:This girl will be ignored, like always this stupid pageant does with black & mulatas girls.  At wits 

Sadly, you're right Desi Rolling Eyes we all now that this dumb pageant is racist and we know that Zuleika will probably become a clapper because of this! I hope she competes in Miss World in a few years because she'll be appreciated there and she can't compete in Srta Colombia again! Anyways, I'm not gonna follow it next year but good luck in advance and I hope she has a good time in Japan or wherever it'll be!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:49 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
Desi wrote:This girl will be ignored, like always this stupid pageant does with black & mulatas girls.  At wits 

Sadly, you're right Desi :roll:we all now that this dumb pageant is racist and we know that Zuleika will probably become a clapper because of this! I hope she competes in Miss World in a few years because she'll be appreciated there and she can't compete in Srta Colombia again! Anyways, I'm not gonna follow it next year but good luck in advance and I hope she has a good time in Japan or wherever it'll be!
I am so pissed off with 2013 in PAGEANTS.  sour sour 
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:53 pm

Desi wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

Sadly, you're right Desi :roll:we all now that this dumb pageant is racist and we know that Zuleika will probably become a clapper because of this! I hope she competes in Miss World in a few years because she'll be appreciated there and she can't compete in Srta Colombia again! Anyways, I'm not gonna follow it next year but good luck in advance and I hope she has a good time in Japan or wherever it'll be!

All the titles where split between Venezuela and Philippines this year  Rolling Eyes for me, it is now just two Big Pageants, Miss Universe & Miss World! Those are the only ones that I'll follow and care about from now on since these past two years were disasters! Hopefully next year will be better!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Dec 17, 2013 6:56 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
Desi wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

All the titles where split between Venezuela and Philippines this year  Rolling Eyes for me, it is now just two Big Pageants, Miss Universe & Miss World! Those are the only ones that I'll follow and care about from now on since these past two years were disasters! Hopefully next year will be better!
2013 is bored as hell amigo... Want to start 2014 as soon as possible. new 
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:03 pm

Desi wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Desi wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

We're only two weeks away, don't worry  :year:  new  I hope that there will be NO hometown victories, Only ONE major international crown per country next year and all deserving winners, but this is very unlikely to happen  Evil or Very Mad 
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:06 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
Desi wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Desi wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

We're only two weeks away, don't worry  :year:  new  I hope that there will be NO hometown victories, Only ONE major international crown per country next year and all deserving winners, but this is very unlikely to happen  Evil or Very Mad 
Yes, I want DESERVING WINNERS, and new countries winning or at least countries that has many years without winning a grand slam pageant. (but as I said.... DESERVING ONES) pero como tu dices, es muy dificil que eso suceda.  Evil or Very Mad  mad 
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:11 pm

Desi wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Desi wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Desi wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

Yes, I want DESERVING WINNERS, and new countries winning or at least countries that has many years without winning a grand slam pageant. (but as I said.... DESERVING ONES) pero como tu dices, es muy dificil que eso suceda.  Evil or Very Mad  mad 

Yes, I also want new countries that aren't usually successful, but it'd be so refreshing to see them win! Like what happened with Angola in Miss Universe 2011, even though she wasn't the best Miss Universe, her win was deserving and it was refreshing to watch! I'm tired of seeing the same countries win over and over again  mad  mad  mad 
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 18, 2013 8:24 am

RACISM IS WRONG REGARDLESS OF WHO IT'S AGAINST  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad mad mad sour sick 

Back to top Go down

Post by JEANP Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:45 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
Desi wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Desi wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Desi wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

Yes, I also want new countries that aren't usually successful, but it'd be so refreshing to see them win! Like what happened with Angola in Miss Universe 2011, even though she wasn't the best Miss Universe, her win was deserving and it was refreshing to watch! I'm tired of seeing the same countries win over and over again  mad  mad  mad 
Time to France or an other frnech speaking country or an other european coutnry to win in major beauty pageant Wink

JEANP
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by JEANP Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:22 pm

She is beautiful yes but I don't fell this special thng ... And curly hair don't suit very well I think. Not my type

JEANP
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:21 pm

Top 3, Zuleika looks gorgeous here  I love you  I love you  I love you 

Zuleika Suarez- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2014 - Page 2 BhB9I4bCAAALIqo
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Fri Feb 21, 2014 7:58 pm

A wasted girl in this pageant.  Evil or Very Mad 
Leader
Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:02 pm

Leader wrote:A wasted girl in this pageant.  Evil or Very Mad 

Although I love Zuleika, I'll be surprised if she places, I won't even bother following, I'm only following MU & MW this year!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:14 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:

Although I love Zuleika, I'll be surprised if she places, I won't even bother following, I'm only following MU & MW this year!
Wise choice!!!
Leader
Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Fri Feb 21, 2014 8:25 pm

Leader wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

Wise choice!!!

I'll obviously check the results to see how she did and to see who won, but MI and ME are too corrupt for me to follow  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing I might observe MGI but I won't "follow it" what's great about MU & MW is that even though there are surprises and politics involves, at least most of the frontrunners get to be at least finalists instead of clapping like in MI & ME, lol!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:03 am

Zuleika Suarez- COLOMBIA INTERNATIONAL 2014 - Page 2 1891125_1426529317592524_219084684_n
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Raymond R. Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:02 pm

Pretty
Raymond R.
Raymond R.
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2014 12:48 am

IS COLOMBIA STILL COMPETING IN MISS INTERNATIONAL 2014? I ASK BECAUSE I DON'T SEE HER PROFILE/TITLE IN ANY OFFICIAL LISTS OF CONTESTANTS.  

HAS THERE BEEN A CHANGE FOR/OF COLOMBIA?

Last edited by Lola99 on Sat Sep 13, 2014 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : http://miss-international.org/contestants)

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Sun Sep 14, 2014 12:53 am

Lola99 wrote:IS COLOMBIA STILL COMPETING IN MISS INTERNATIONAL 2014? I ASK BECAUSE I DON'T SEE HER PROFILE/TITLE IN ANY OFFICIAL LISTS OF CONTESTANTS.  

They update the contestants as soon as their profiles get sent in, the people at CNB have always been sending the contestants profiles in late to international pageants recently, they did the same with Lucia at MU last year Rolling Eyes
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:21 am

colombianbeauties wrote:
Lola99 wrote:IS COLOMBIA STILL COMPETING IN MISS INTERNATIONAL 2014? I ASK BECAUSE I DON'T SEE HER PROFILE/TITLE IN ANY OFFICIAL LISTS OF CONTESTANTS.  

They update the contestants as soon as their profiles get sent in, the people at CNB have always been sending the contestants profiles in late to international pageants recently, they did the same with Lucia at MU last year Rolling Eyes

OH OK! THANKS Very Happy WELL, ALL OF THESE COUNTRIES SHOULD HURRY UP BECAUSE SOME OF THEIR CONTESTANTS ARE VERY BEAUTIFUL AND SHOULD BE SEEN. Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next