Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Road to Miss USA 2013- Connecticut Won!!

+3
Alexxa
Desi
Marcia Bia
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Road to Miss USA 2013- Connecticut Won!! - Page 2 Empty Personal comments

Post by Marcia Bia Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:56 am

Alabama: a fave in the lists
Colorado: a big posture... a big surprise in all pics
Connecticut: a fave in the lists
Florida: the big fave in the intl bettings
Michigan: have not so beautiful face, but have a big posture and presence in the pics

Minnessota: the best surprise in the prelims for me. She was in my preliminar top 5, who I made in January - and she go back now
New Mexico: the smile can be a problem, but she have a big posture
North Carolina: in the lists, peoples option is South Carol, but  I prefer North Carol... she have a big posture
Oklahoma: other fave in the list. She is a graceful girl
Ohio: I loved her in the pics, but she was not so well in the prelims
Texas: I loved her in the pics, but she was not so well in the prelims. The tradition of the state is considerable
Utah: other fave in the lists, but I wait more of her
South Carolina: a fave in the lists, but I prefer Nort Carol or Colorado

Vermont: a good posture
Washington: people look at her during the prelimns. She made a good EG
West Virginia: a good presence
Virginia: a good posture
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://www.facebook.com/MissesInFocus/

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss USA 2013- Connecticut Won!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Road to Miss USA 2013- Connecticut Won!!

Post by Marcia Bia Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:00 am

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss USA 2013- Connecticut Won!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Road to Miss USA 2013- Connecticut Won!!

Post by colombianbeauties Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:15 am

Video of the prelims Smile 

colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Thu Jun 13, 2013 11:26 pm

Unexpected Changes to Miss USA 2013 cyclopscyclopscyclops
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Until it gets sprung on them at the last moment, not even the Miss USA contestants will know. NBC television producers have surprises for everyone for Sunday’s broadcast from Planet Hollywood.
“We’re keeping it totally under wraps” Miss Universe president Paula Shugart said. “In fact, we’re being so secretive about it we’re also going to spring it on our owner, Donald Trump. It's really going to shake up a lot of unexpected things during the live show -- and it may very well change the entire outcome of how the new Miss USA is determined.
“It's certainly going to keep people on the edge of their seats."
I talked with Paula after last night’s preliminary competition.
"It’s a very strong competition this year with some beautiful women, many accomplished women," she said. "It's anybody’s game at this point. I’m not going to even predict who will be the first semifinalists, let alone a winner. It does get tougher each year to judge and find a winner; or, let me put it this way: It certainly doesn’t get any easier to predict who will win."
Be sure to check out Richard Corey’s YouTube video of the final four minutes of last night’s 2013 Miss USA preliminary pageant, featuring all 51 contestants in their swimsuits with 2012 Miss USA Nana Meriwether.
Meanwhile, four former pageant winners are facing a little controversy: Shanna Moakler (1995), Susie Castillo (2003), Shandi Finnessey (2004) and Alyssa Campanella (2011). Shanna and Alyssa told me that they’ve all stripped down and posed nude for controversial pinup photographer Fadil Berisha in a sexy new ad for the People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals.
They want the new campaign to put an end to some state beauty pageants offering fur coast as prizes. “Feel beautiful in your own skin and let animals keep theirs,” declare the au naturel foursome.

"I've been an animal lover all my life, and the more I learned of the torture that animals go through in the name of fashion, I just think it's so unnecessary; it's unbelievable to me," said Susie. “I’m blessed to team up with my pageant sisters to take a united stand and to tell the pageant industry not to support the fur industry."
Shanna added: "As long as I'm the director of Miss Nevada, we will never award fur coats as prizes and I urge my fellow pageant directors to make the same pledge. Kind people today are taking a stand against cruelty to animals, so a fur coat is no prize for a compassionate, socially aware woman."
Alyssa brought me up to date on her romance with Canadian actor Torrance Coombs from "The Tudors." “No ring yet” she said, showing me her left hand. “But we’ve talked about me becoming a Canadian citizen so its getting there. We’re filming the new ‘Reign’ TV series for the CW network in Toronto this summer so that’s going to be home for a while.”
Miss Nevada Chelsea Caswell got high marks at last night’s preliminary. But there’s keen competition from contestants from Oklahoma, Vermont -- and Emily Hart from Indiana.
She competed for five years in the rival Miss America contest but never won because of nerves over her piano talent. The Miss USA pageant does not require a talent category. Emily is best friends with Katie Stam, who was crowned Miss America in 2009 -- and played piano at her wedding!
Emily decided to enter this year's Miss USA as a grand finale to her pageant career (but would go onto Miss Universe if she wins). The 26-year-old contestant runs a winery with fiancé Eric Harris that took four years to plan. “I hope my business experience at a young age sets me apart with owner Donald Trump and his judges.
Robin Leach has been a journalist for more than 50 years and has spent the past decade giving readers the inside scoop on Las Vegas, the world’s premier platinum playground.
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:16 am

Utah, Alabama and Florida!!!!!!!!!!!! Like a Star @ heaven
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Road to Miss USA 2013- Connecticut Won!! - Page 2 Empty Trump can make surprises

Post by Marcia Bia Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:22 am

"“We’re keeping it totally under wraps” Miss Universe president Paula Shugart said. “In fact, we’re being so secretive about it we’re also going to spring it on our owner, Donald Trump. It's really going to shake up a lot of unexpected things during the live show -- and it may very well change the entire outcome of how the new Miss USA is determined."

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Bia Fri Jun 14, 2013 3:47 pm

Vamos aos hots missológicos! (Faves of the Missos).

Pageant Lovers: Alab, Minnes, Utah, Washin & South Carol.

Eye For Beauty: Alab, Utah, Florida, Maryl & South Carol.

Toms Page: Utah, Illinois, Nevada, Alabama & Kentucky.
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:35 am

Tomorrow is THE DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We'll see
Fernando
Fernando
BEAUTY BEHOLDER
BEAUTY BEHOLDER

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Sat Jun 15, 2013 5:34 pm

Here are the livestream links and times for each city that I found on another forum
What time will the show start for you?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And here are the links for the livestream if your country doesn't televise MUO pageants
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:21 pm

My list Smile what do you think?
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:52 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
My list Smile what do you think?
Alabama and Utah are in my top-3.
Very nice your top Smile
Leader
Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:08 pm

@Leader - IDK why but I don't get the hype around Utah Sad but Alabama is BY FAR my fav and I hope she wins tonight.
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:00 pm

MISS USA 2013 TOP 10:

CONNECTICUT
SOUTH CAROLINA
OHIO
TEXAS
ILLINOIS
NEVADA
LOUISIANA
UTAH
ALABAMA
NORTH CAROLINA
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:39 pm

Top 6

Utah
Alabama
Illinois
South Carolina
Connecticut
Texas
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:19 pm

FINAL RESULTS

Miss USA 2013 - Connecticut
1st runner up - Alabama 
2nd runner up - Illinois
3rd runner up - Utah
4th runner up - Texas
5th runner up - South Carolina
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:21 pm

MISS CONNECTICUT IS MISS USA 2013 AND MISS UNIVERSE 2013 WILL TAKE PLACE IN RUSSIA DURING THE MONTH OF NOVEMBER, 2013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:26 pm

COLOMBIANBEAUTIES; OOOPS WE POSTED AT ABOUT THE SAME TIME.  

MISS CONNECTICUT LOOKS GREAT BUT I WAS HOPING THE WINNER TO BE MISS TEXAS FOLLOWED BY MISS UTAH AND MISS ILLINOIS.  

SPEAKING OF THE VENUE.... RUSSIA WAS SURPRISING ONLY FOR THE "POLITICAL RELATIONSHIP" THAT RUSSIA AND THE USA HAVE HAD IN HISTORY

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:30 pm

Lola99 wrote:COLOMBIANBEAUTIES; OOOPS WE POSTED AT ABOUT THE SAME TIME.  

MISS CONNECTICUT LOOKS GREAT BUT I WAS HOPING THE WINNER TO BE MISS TEXAS FOLLOWED BY MISS UTAH AND MISS ILLINOIS.  

SPEAKING OF THE VENUE.... RUSSIA WAS SURPRISING ONLY FOR THE "POLITICAL RELATIONSHIP" THAT RUSSIA AND THE USA HAVE HAD IN HISTORY
I already opened Erin's Thread in the MU Forum.
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:09 am

DESI, I'LL GO SEE ERIN'S TOPIC Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Marcia Bia Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:04 pm

Erin was on of the most beautiful faces - maybe in 10 - of MUSA 2013, she reminds Olivia Culpo. 
She was in my top 10 only.
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2