Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OPINION - Philippines: more than the country of the year, a historical record

5 posters

Go down

OPINION - Philippines: more than the country of the year, a historical record Empty OPINION - Philippines: more than the country of the year, a historical record

Post by Marcia Bia Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:50 pm

Philippines: more than the country of the year, a historical record

Considering a G7 (World, Universe, International,Earth, Supra, Intercontinental and Grand Intl), the country has made final top in all. Won 3, made three 4th places and was on th Top 8 of ME - something unheard on beauty pageant world.
And, like a joke, it was just on Earth, who Philippines created and host,who they had the worst placement!

The question now is: Philippines has come to stay as a superpower in beauty pageants?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://www.facebook.com/MissesInFocus/

Back to top Go down

OPINION - Philippines: more than the country of the year, a historical record Empty Ok

Post by Niky Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:52 pm

Not for me, although the new MI 2013 is another version of Ikumi.  Evil or Very Mad 

Yes, she need care and make to stay well. For me a real beauty queen is the girl who, without makeup or with only a pit of make, is beautiful. Is not Bea's case - who need a extra production - but she is graceful and nice.
Niky
Niky
USA'S GOVERNOR
USA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

OPINION - Philippines: more than the country of the year, a historical record Empty Re: OPINION - Philippines: more than the country of the year, a historical record

Post by colombianbeauties Tue Dec 17, 2013 3:54 pm

Philippines was very successful this year and its kind of like what happened to India in the 1990's! The only real "powerhouse" for me is Venezuela! But they aren't far away, they just have a while to go! However, like Lucia said in her interview, they have a HUGE advantage in pageants because of the fans! But the only girl from Philippines who won an international contest who's victory I had a problem with was Miss International! The other two deserved it in my opinion! Whether they stay as a powerhouse depends on the reps they send in the future years coming!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

OPINION - Philippines: more than the country of the year, a historical record Empty Re: OPINION - Philippines: more than the country of the year, a historical record

Post by JEANP Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:11 pm

For me yes it's a powerhouse country but well let's see how the become one? genrally because there is many filipinos overhyped them to death no matter of the girl. In a forum (I will not quote the name of the forum) many of them began to insult or speak bad of people who did not like some beauty queen of their country. But well i'm not genrally to all filipinos. i know filipinos whom objective and very sweat.

JEANP
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:09 pm

JEANP wrote:For me yes it's a powerhouse country but well let's see how the become one? genrally because there is many filipinos overhyped them to death no matter of the girl. In a forum (I will not quote the name of the forum) many of them began to insult or speak bad of people who did not like some beauty queen of their country. But well i'm not genrally to all filipinos. i know filipinos whom objective and very sweat.
Yes, if you do not like their candidates "most" begins insulting you or call you "bitter".
Powerhouse? I do not know yet.  Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Leader
Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down