Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Iceland in Beauty Pageants

2 posters

Go down

Iceland in Beauty Pageants Empty Iceland in Beauty Pageants

Post by colombianbeauties Sun Dec 29, 2013 9:52 pm

This country has always fascinated me and I really loved their rep to Miss International this year (Sigrun Eva Armannsdottir) the last time they competed in Miss Universe was 2009 where they made the Top 15! Does anyone know if they ever won a GS title? Because they have beautiful girls and I hope they compete in MU again soon!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Iceland in Beauty Pageants Empty Re: Iceland in Beauty Pageants

Post by Alexxa Mon Dec 30, 2013 3:56 pm

Of course they have, don't you remember their most recently GS Queen, Unnur Birna Miss World 2005?  Very Happy 
And previous Unnur, they have more MW's Titleholders, in other GS Pageants I can't recall right now.
Alexxa
Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Mon Dec 30, 2013 4:08 pm

Alexxa wrote: Of course they have, don't you remember their most recently GS Queen, Unnur Birna Miss World 2005?  Very Happy 
And previous Unnur, they have more MW's Titleholders, in other GS Pageants I can't recall right now.

YES, I forgot about Unnur Very Happy I just googled and they have more Miss World titleholders: Holmfriour Karlsdottir (1985) & Linda Petursdottir (1988) I also feel like they won Miss International once as well but I don't know for sure and I think they were once 1st runner up in Miss Universe! I hope they compete in Miss Universe more in the future Smile
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxa Mon Dec 30, 2013 6:53 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
Alexxa wrote: Of course they have, don't you remember their most recently GS Queen, Unnur Birna Miss World 2005?  Very Happy 

YES, I forgot about Unnur :DI just googled and they have more Miss World titleholders: Holmfriour Karlsdottir (1985) & Linda Petursdottir (1988) I also feel like they won Miss International once as well but I don't know for sure and I think they were once 1st runner up in Miss Universe! I hope they compete in Miss Universe more in the future Smile
I knew they have more MW's titleholders.
In MU they were 1st ru in 1962, top 15 in 1959, 1961 and 2009.
They won MI in 1963.
Alexxa
Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down