Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN FOR URGENT PRAYERS FOR KURDISH PEOPLE

4 posters

Go down

CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN FOR URGENT PRAYERS FOR KURDISH PEOPLE Empty CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN FOR URGENT PRAYERS FOR KURDISH PEOPLE

Post by JEANP Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:29 am

Hi like you know our days are the last days and so conflcit are making stronger and stronger. I was speaking with Karissa , a kurdish woman from iraq, a great firend of mine ande she said me that ISIS a terrorist group was killing kurdish people and innocent people. let's pray for them. may this attack stop, and that she and they foud peace in Jesus Christ name.
They don't deservered that Please pray for them in the name of Jesus.

JEANP
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN FOR URGENT PRAYERS FOR KURDISH PEOPLE Empty Re: CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN FOR URGENT PRAYERS FOR KURDISH PEOPLE

Post by Desi Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:39 am

Kiss hug 
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN FOR URGENT PRAYERS FOR KURDISH PEOPLE Empty Re: CALLING ALL CHRISTIAN FOR URGENT PRAYERS FOR KURDISH PEOPLE

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:19 pm

bow bow bow 

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:42 am

And this goes on for years now! Saudi Arabia & Turkey are bombing the Kurdish people once again, to help isis!! What are UN doing?? Sad

mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by PAOLADEMIRANDA27 Wed Feb 17, 2016 6:34 am

We do not have anything to deal with it... we just pray for peace and safety of the people, the civilians...

I am thankful that I wasn't sent by my Creator in those places.

PAOLADEMIRANDA27
PAOLADEMIRANDA27
HAPPY MOOD
HAPPY MOOD

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:48 pm

PAOLADEMIRANDA27 wrote:We do not have anything to deal with it... we just pray for peace and safety of the people, the civilians...

I sure you personally have nothing to with it! Sadly the goverments have! It's all over the news! Question For instance [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I am afraid that praying may not be enough! We all should act and press our goverments if we want world peace!
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down