Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:59 am

Hello Guys !

My name is Debby, I come from France and I'm new on this forum Smile The participation of Camille in Miss World is not 100% confirmed...
We will have to wait for the decision of Sylvie Tellier, the national director. And yes, indeed guys the Miss France 2016 Pageant and Miss World
2015 Pageant will be held on the same day: December 19 ! Sad  And every year the outgoing Miss France titleholder has to crown her successor,
so that's quite a real problem Mad But nonetheless, Camille's name and photo are already on the official facebook page of the Miss World organization.
Let's wait and see ! Smile

Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Leader on Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:47 pm

Debby wrote:Hello Guys !

My name is Debby, I come from France and I'm new on this forum Smile The participation of Camille in Miss World is not 100% confirmed...
We will have to wait for the decision of Sylvie Tellier, the national director. And yes, indeed guys the Miss France 2016 Pageant and Miss World
2015 Pageant will be held on the same day: December 19 ! Sad  And every year the outgoing Miss France titleholder has to crown her successor,
so that's quite a real problem Mad But nonetheless, Camille's name and photo are already on the official facebook page of the Miss World organization.
Let's wait and see ! Smile
Welcome Debby and thanks for the information. welcome

_________________

Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2013-04-15

http://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Alexxa on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:43 pm

welcome

Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Posts : 616
Join date : 2013-04-21

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:39 pm

Debby wrote:.iss France 2016 Pageant and Miss World
2015 Pageant will be held on the same day: December 19 ! Sad  And every year the outgoing Miss France titleholder has to crown her successor...
Can't they change the date or perhaps Camile can appear through a video...there has to be a way!
It will be so sad if she is does not go to MW!Sad  
She has everything it takes to be MW: beauty, intelligence, education and above all class!

_________________

IRENE SKLIVA, MISS WORLD 1996

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:14 pm

mastiha wrote:
Debby wrote:.iss France 2016 Pageant and Miss World
2015 Pageant will be held on the same day: December 19 ! Sad  And every year the outgoing Miss France titleholder has to crown her successor...
Can't they change the date or perhaps Camile can appear through a video...there has to be a way!
It will be so sad if she is does not go to MW!Sad  
She has everything it takes to be MW: beauty, intelligence, education and above all class!

Actually, the Miss France pageant always held early december Wink The Miss France org moved exceptionally the date later, because
of the World Cup Rugby. But TF1 which is the official French TV channel broadcasting the Miss France pageant every year,
is going to broadcast the World Cup Rugby, also. But they can't broadcast these 2 events at the same time, so they decided to focus on the WCR, because there will be a special programmation about this event. At least, Camille will keep her title of Miss France more longer than her predecessors !  Cool
And I agree with you Matisha about Camille, I have a feeling that she could become the next Miss World !  
I just hope she will make my country proud in Miss World (if her participation is confirmed. Wink )

Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:23 pm

Debby wrote:......I have a feeling that she could become the next Miss World...
I have the same feeling, too!
There is something really special about her!!! She would make a worthy successor to Rolene!

_________________

IRENE SKLIVA, MISS WORLD 1996

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:31 pm

mastiha wrote:
Debby wrote:......I have a feeling that she could become the next Miss World...
I have the same feeling, too!
There is something really special about her!!! She would make a worthy successor to Rolene!

Indeed ! Wink But I'm a bit insecure about her chance of winning Miss World crown since she participated in the opposite pageant
of Julia Morley, and placed in the top 15... Embarassed Maybe Julia will don't like the fact that she participed in Miss Universe first. Sad

Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by mastiha on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:36 pm

Debby wrote:.....Maybe Julia will don't like the fact that she participed in Miss Universe first. Sad
That won't be an issue, at least for a cantindate with her quality! Allthought miss Morley gives me the creeps she sure knows how to pick winners! Look how succesfull all her girls are in fashion, cinema, bussines even politics!

_________________

IRENE SKLIVA, MISS WORLD 1996

mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Posts : 954
Join date : 2013-09-21
Age : 40
Location : ΕΛΛΑΣ

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:44 pm

mastiha wrote:
Debby wrote:.....Maybe Julia will don't like the fact that she participed in Miss Universe first. Sad
That won't be an issue, at least for a cantindate with her quality! Allthought miss Morley gives me the creeps she sure knows how to pick winners! Look how succesfull all her girls are in fashion, cinema, bussines even politics!

I hope you're right Matisha ! thumbs up

Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Leader on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:34 pm

Debby wrote:
mastiha wrote:
Debby wrote:......I have a feeling that she could become the next Miss World...
I have the same feeling, too!
There is something really special about her!!! She would make a worthy successor to Rolene!

Indeed ! Wink  But I'm a bit insecure about her chance of winning Miss World crown since she participated in the opposite pageant
of Julia Morley, and placed in the top 15... Embarassed Maybe Julia will don't like the fact that she participed in Miss Universe first. Sad
Agbani Darego was Miss Nigeria Universe 2001 and the same year then she went to MW and won the title.

_________________

Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2013-04-15

http://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:41 pm

Leader wrote:
Agbani Darego was Miss Nigeria Universe 2001 and the same year then she went to MW and won the title.

Yes, I remember Indeed ! Smile But It was like 15 years ago...maybe Morley had time to "change her mind", now. Sad
(Which I hope not, of course ! lol! )

Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Leader on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:44 pm

Debby wrote:
Leader wrote:
Agbani Darego was Miss Nigeria Universe 2001 and the same year then she went to MW and won the title.

Yes, I remember Indeed ! Smile But It was like 15 years ago...maybe Morley had time to "change her mind", now.  Sad  
(Which I hope not, of course !  lol! )
Of course not, and Camille will be an excellent candidate. Just hoping to see her there. thumbs up

_________________

Leader
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Posts : 1941
Join date : 2013-04-15

http://essenceoflatinas.forumotion.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:37 pm


Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:41 pm


Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:45 pm


Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:47 pm


Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:51 pm


Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:52 pm


Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:54 pm


Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Thu Jun 11, 2015 4:57 pm



Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:14 pm



Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:15 pm


Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:17 pm



Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Raymond R. on Thu Jun 11, 2015 6:38 pm


amor Kiss

Raymond R.
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Posts : 310
Join date : 2014-02-19

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Debby on Fri Jun 12, 2015 1:41 pm



Debby
MEMBER
MEMBER

Posts : 103
Join date : 2015-06-10
Location : France

Back to top Go down

Re: Camille Cerf- FRANCE UNIVERSE 2014

Post by Sponsored content Today at 12:32 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum