Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alyz Henrich- MISS EARTH 2013- Official Thread

+5
ClubEarthLatinas
colombianbeauties
Marcia Bia
Niky
Leader
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Alyz Henrich- MISS EARTH 2013- Official Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Alyz Henrich- MISS EARTH 2013- Official Thread

Post by mastiha Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:28 am

Marcia Bia wrote:Today, exactly, Tereza traveled 4 times more like Alyz.
Maybe a bit of conspiracy theories, but... Tereza was elected in the year who the MAIN Director was recorded by a Russian TV negotiating the crown. So, my theory is: the one who financed Tereza's tours was her boyfriend, a millionaire man who have a lot of business in Europe (not that He paid the crown, but...).
Why I think this? No other ME made so much travels. I waited this year for see if Alyz make the same, but no. So I think that the money for the tours comes from other place, but not of the ME's safes. One paid for anything.
Someone paid for something. That's my idea.
Or perhaps Tereza was more marketable! Alyz has always the same expresion, she seems so full of herself, I don't think she cares about ecology at all! I think Tereza was a succesfull queen and she def did not need anyone to buy her the title, if that was the case the boyfriend would have bought her a bigger title, right??
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Alyz Henrich- MISS EARTH 2013- Official Thread - Page 4 Empty Re: Alyz Henrich- MISS EARTH 2013- Official Thread

Post by Marcia Bia Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:07 am

mastiha wrote:
Marcia Bia wrote:Today, exactly, Tereza traveled 4 times more like Alyz.
Maybe a bit of conspiracy theories, but... Tereza was elected in the year who the MAIN Director was recorded by a Russian TV negotiating the crown. So, my theory is: the one who financed Tereza's tours was her boyfriend, a millionaire man who have a lot of business in Europe (not that He paid the crown, but...).
Why I think this? No other ME made so much travels. I waited this year for see if Alyz make the same, but no. So I think that the money for the tours comes from other place, but not of the ME's safes. One paid for anything.
Someone paid for something. That's my idea.
Or perhaps Tereza was more marketable! Alyz has always the same expresion, she seems so full of herself, I don't think she cares about ecology at all! I think Tereza was a succesfull queen and she def did not need anyone to buy her the title, if that was the case the boyfriend would have bought her a bigger title, right??

A lot saw the video of the Russian TV in 2012 and believe that the title was bought (personally, I love Tereza). The ME Director until today only released an official announcement and never sued the TV - yes, the Director said she would sue it. Maybe was better do not sue it and let the matter drop. So, ME lost a lot of credibility and fans.
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://www.facebook.com/MissesInFocus/

Back to top Go down

Alyz Henrich- MISS EARTH 2013- Official Thread - Page 4 Empty Last moment like the ME

Post by Marcia Bia Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:13 am

Alyz moments before crown her successor.

Alyz Henrich- MISS EARTH 2013- Official Thread - Page 4 10806345_754341331317261_2880094580686069114_n

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://www.facebook.com/MissesInFocus/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4