Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recycled Queens!!

5 posters

Go down

Recycled Queens!! Empty Recycled Queens!!

Post by Alexxa Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:51 pm

Do you agree that former beauty queens join pageants several times?
Alexxa
Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Recycled Queens!! Empty Re: Recycled Queens!!

Post by colombianbeauties Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:55 pm

Yes, I have noticed many queens do that, in MU, MW, MI & ME this year, I've noticed that there are many pageant veterans participating. It can be boring at times but its nice seeing your favorites compete again Smile in Srta Colombia, recycled queens aren't allowed to participate so you can only participate once and if you've competed internationally, you cannot participate in the contest! But I noticed in MU & MW, if you've placed in any other Big 4 pageant, the contestant usually ends up clapping, but in MI & ME its a different story Smile
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:12 am

I do not mind at all. Smile 
Fernando
Fernando
BEAUTY BEHOLDER
BEAUTY BEHOLDER

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:36 pm

YES, I AGREE WITH FORMER BEAUTY QUEENS JOINING DIFFERENT PAGEANTS. IT'S LIKE GUYS PLAYING SOCCER, THEY JOIN DIFFERENT TEAMS AND PLAY DIFFERENT GAMES AGAINST DIFFERENT TEAMS AND THE RESULTS ALWAYS VARY. PLUS, ALTHOUGH THERE ARE MANY YOUNG LADIES WHO FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS OF MOST BEAUTY PAGEANTS ALL OF THESE GIRLS DON'T LIKE BEAUTY PAGEANTS AND/OR DON'T DARE TO COMPETE FOR DIFFERENT REASONS; WHILE THE YOUNG LADIES THAT DO LIKE BEAUTY PAGEANTS AND ACTUALLY COMPETE CAN LEARN MORE AND IMPROVE THROUGH COMPETITION EXPERIENCE WHICH IS OBTAINED BY COMPETING Smile WHICH IN SOME CASES CAN MAKE CERTAIN PAGEANT SYSTEMS STRONGER ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:00 pm

I do not mind at all, as long they are deserving ones.
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss Puerto Rico Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:24 pm

I don't really care..

Desiree del Rio competed in MUPR 2011 and was 3rd runner up, Miss International 2011 and was 3rd runner up, MUPR 2013 and was 2nd runner up, Miss Supranational 2013 and was Top 20 and her last pageant was Miss Tourism World 2013 and was in the Top 10.

Genesis Davila competed in MUPR 2013 and was 1st runner up, Miss Intercontinental 2012 1st runner up and now she will compete in Miss World Puerto Rico 2014.

Darli Ann Pacheco competed in MUPR 2009 and was unplaced, Miss International Beauty 2009 and was 3rd runner up, MUPR 2012 Top 10, Miss Earth Puerto Rico 2012 Winner, Miss Earth 2012 unplaced and now she will compete in Miss World Puerto Rico 2014

Miss Puerto Rico

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down