Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela

+14
IVANIEL
MartiFelipe57
Marcia Bia
mastiha
Amelia-Vega
epQueens
Niky
JEANP
Joe_51
colombianbeauties
Leader
Fernando
Desi
Alexxa
18 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty MW 2013 on the fire

Post by Marcia Bia Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:06 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

According to Miss World Bulgaria Nansi Karaboycheva, the voting result of the Miss World 2013 pageant was manipulated.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Other: According the Miss Brazil W Org, Sancler did not place 5th, but 6th. The MWO warned the Brazilian coordinator, who reported in his Facebook.
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

https://www.facebook.com/MissesInFocus/

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty Re: Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela

Post by Joe_51 Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:03 pm

Are they saying that the final results were a fraud? Shocked 
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty Re: Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela

Post by colombianbeauties Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:45 pm

Joe_51 wrote:Are they saying that the final results were a fraud? Shocked 
I think they are saying the app voting was a fraud but I won't be surprised if its the whole thing too, Miss World is always Wait Wait Wait I even heard that there were talks of Philippines winning LONG before the coronation!!!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

https://twitter.com/JSB_Colombia

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:55 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
I think they are saying the app voting was a fraud but I won't be surprised if its the whole thing too, Miss World is always Wait Wait Wait I even heard that there were talks of Philippines winning LONG before the coronation!!!
Could be, and I was suspicious when on the final show the hostess went directly on the audience to Philippine's mother and talked to her. Suspect whistle 
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Joe_51 wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Could be, and I was suspicious when on the final show the hostess went directly on the audience to Philippine's mother and talked to her. Suspect whistle 
EXACTLY!!!!! They could've interviewed all 6 of their parents instead of just hers!!!! I mean, I love Megan, but they could've done a better job at hiding it!!!!!! It was more than obvious that she would win!!!!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 Wed Oct 02, 2013 6:05 pm

colombianbeauties wrote:
Joe_51 wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
EXACTLY!!!!! They could've interviewed all 6 of their parents instead of just hers!!!! I mean, I love Megan, but they could've done a better job at hiding it!!!!!! It was more than obvious that she would win!!!!
I wonder what will happen next?

Nada en esta vida se queda oculto y mas cuando son cosas fraudulentas. Evil or Very Mad 
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxa Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:50 pm

Joe_51 wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Joe_51 wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

Nada en esta vida se queda oculto y mas cuando son cosas fraudulentas. Evil or Very Mad 
Anything new about this issue?
Alexxa
Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by colombianbeauties Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Alexxa wrote:
Joe_51 wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:
Joe_51 wrote:
colombianbeauties wrote:

Anything new about this issue?
Do you remember when I posted in the MW coverage thread about Spain & Philippines being favored by the MWO??? Well I have more details on that, apparently, Philippines was the unanimous favorite of everyone in the organization to win including Julia Morley and Spain was the favorite to be 1st runner up, however France gave an amazing performance on the final and Julia decided to give the 1st runner up position to her, but she didn't want two girls in the top 3 from the same continent so she chose Ghana as the last girl. Even though the results were nearly perfect, it just shows that Miss World is rigged!!! I also heard that Miss Costa Rica said that many of the girls were just ready to get the finals night over with as they all felt they knew who the winner would be long before the coronation! I also heard that a lot of the girls were bothered by the inconsistencies of the judging system understandably! I also heard that many girls were backstage crying after the Top Model event since many of the girls that were professional models didn't make it! There are other things I can't remember as well!
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty Morley injured in Haiti

Post by Marcia Bia Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:48 am

Julia Morley and Miss World Megan Young was visited an orphanage in Port Au Prince Haiti when Julia and one of the children suffered fractures after falling through the floor, landing 8 to 10 feet below. Miraculously all the other children and Miss World Megan Young escaped either unhurt or with just cuts and bruises.
Julia was therefore flown overnight by Air Ambulance from Haiti to Miami.

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty Zuleika Rivera: dancing on TV

Post by Marcia Bia Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:50 am

Zuleika Rivera: dancing!

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty Alexia no volverá a los concursos

Post by Marcia Bia Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:42 am

En el breve contacto que tuvo la miss Bolivia, Alexia Viruez, con la prensa a su arribo al aeropuerto Viru Viru, una cosa dejó clara: ya no
va más en los concursos de belleza. La mujer más bella de Bolivia volvió de Rusia con las manos vacías y pidió disculpas por no haber logrado un
mejor reconocimiento en el Miss Universo.
Ni sus gafas oscuras pudieron ocultar las lágrimas y el amargo sabor que le dejó su participación en la 62a versión del certamen de belleza
más prestigioso del mundo, que este sábado se celebró en la sala de conciertos Crocus City Hall de Moscú, donde no logró ubicarse entre las
16 semifinalistas.
A la pregunta de si volvería a subirse a las pasarelas en procura de una corona, la respuesta de Alexia fue contundente: “No”. Se disculpó
con los bolivianos por no traer el título de la mujer más bella del universo y, al mismo tiempo, lamentó no haber estado entre los
requerimientos que el jurado del Miss Universo busca.

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty Lucia Aldana: "no nos preparan para ganar Miss Universo"

Post by Marcia Bia Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:44 am

Lúcia Aldana en entrevista: "no nos preparan para ganar Miss Universo".

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Wed Nov 13, 2013 8:49 am

Marcia Bia wrote:En el breve contacto que tuvo la miss Bolivia, Alexia Viruez, con la prensa a su arribo al aeropuerto Viru Viru, una cosa dejó clara: ya no
va más en los concursos de belleza. La mujer más bella de Bolivia volvió de Rusia con las manos vacías y pidió disculpas por no haber logrado un
mejor reconocimiento en el Miss Universo.
Ni sus gafas oscuras pudieron ocultar las lágrimas y el amargo sabor que le dejó su participación en la 62a versión del certamen de belleza
más prestigioso del mundo, que este sábado se celebró en la sala de conciertos Crocus City Hall de Moscú, donde no logró ubicarse entre las
16 semifinalistas.
A la pregunta de si volvería a subirse a las pasarelas en procura de una corona, la respuesta de Alexia fue contundente: “No”. Se disculpó
con los bolivianos por no traer el título de la mujer más bella del universo y, al mismo tiempo, lamentó no haber estado entre los
requerimientos que el jurado del Miss Universo busca.

The poor thing, another wasted beauty
Fernando
Fernando
BEAUTY BEHOLDER
BEAUTY BEHOLDER

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty Miss Spain lost because 2 points

Post by Marcia Bia Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:50 am

Patricia, Miss Spain, lost the Miss Universe crown because only 2 points. About surgeries she said: "No, thanks".
She also revealed that Trump invited her to work in his agency in NY.

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty Miss World Trinidad and Tobago has been stripped of her crown

Post by Marcia Bia Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:15 pm

Miss World/Trinidad and Tobago 2013 Shereece Villafana has been stripped of her crown.
A press release yesterday from the Miss World Trinidad and Tobago Organisation, headed by director Athalia Samuel stated: “This dethronement has become necessary as a result of unsettling reports brought to the attention of the organisation.
“These reports concern conduct that is not in keeping with the high moral and ethical obligations the Miss World Trinidad and Tobago Organisation strives to maintain,” the release stated.
When contacted by the Express, Samuel confirmed that Villafana, who represented T&T at the Miss World Pageant a month ago at the Bali Nusa Dua Convention Centre in Bali, Indonesia, was formally released from her responsibilities as Trinidad and Tobago’s Miss World representative.
Samuel said the decision to strip Villafana of her crown came after the organisation received a letter from the Office of the Prime Minister informing them that Villafana received $200,000 in sponsorship money to help with preparations for the Miss World pageant.
Samuel said Villafana received the money without informing the Miss World Trinidad and Tobago Organisation.

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty The Ideal Beauty Award

Post by Marcia Bia Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:25 am

The Ideal Beauty - TIB - made it list of the most beautyful in 2013. 100 girsl are in the battle.
Make your choice: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty Dayana Mendoza se casó

Post by Marcia Bia Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:39 pm

La ex Miss Universo Dayana Mendoza se casó en Altos de Chavón, en República Dominicana, con el empresario italiano Michael Pagano que conoció en Nueva York donde reside la venezolana.“Fue una boda de reina, por todo lo alto que duró tres días".
“¡Celebrando la vida y nuestra familia con mi esposo bello!”, escribió Mendoza junto a una foto en su cuenta en Twitter.

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexxa Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Marcia Bia wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

La ex Miss Universo Dayana Mendoza se casó en Altos de Chavón, en República Dominicana, con el empresario italiano Michael Pagano que conoció en Nueva York donde reside la venezolana.“Fue una boda de reina, por todo lo alto que duró tres días".
“¡Celebrando la vida y nuestra familia con mi esposo bello!”, escribió Mendoza junto a una foto en su cuenta en Twitter.

Felicidades
Alexxa
Alexxa
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty MUO choose the top 15, not only 5 or 6

Post by Marcia Bia Thu Dec 19, 2013 1:48 pm

Do you remember the Sheena Monnin case? Look what she said: "I am pleased that the true nature of the Miss USA judging procedure has been exposed by the testimony of the Miss Universe Organization (MUO) and Ernst & Young during the arbitration proceedings—testimony that reveals that the MUO does select the top 15 contestants irrespective of the preliminary judges' scores,"[/i]

Last edited by Marcia Bia on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:16 pm; edited 2 times in total
Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty 1st MU 1972 dies

Post by Marcia Bia Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:56 pm

Rejane Goulart, Miss Brazil and 1st MU 1972, died. The rumors - probably true - are on her official facebook, posted by her son.
She died Dec, 27, because of a stroke - cerebrovascular accident (CVA).

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Fri Dec 27, 2013 8:25 pm

Marcia Bia wrote:Rejane Goulart, Miss Brazil and 1st MU 1972, died. The rumors - probably true - are on her official facebook, posted by her son.
She died Dec, 27, because of a stroke - cerebrovascular accident (CVA).

My deepest sympathy to Brazil and her family.  Sad 
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty Miss Venezuela 2005 fue asesinada

Post by Marcia Bia Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:26 am

BREAKING NEWS
Según confirmaron fuentes policiales, la Miss Venezuela 2005,  Mónica Spear, y su esposo fueron asesinados.

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:04 pm

Marcia Bia wrote:BREAKING NEWS
Según confirmaron fuentes policiales, la Miss Venezuela 2005,  Mónica Spear, y su esposo fueron asesinados.

Sad 
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty Brazil will host the MU 2014

Post by Marcia Bia Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:46 am

A journalist confirmed tha the Secretary of Tourism of Ceará (state) said Brazil will host the MU 2014. Fortaleza (capital of Ceará) will be the host-city.
Now, we all are waiting a release of the MUO.

Marcia Bia
Marcia Bia
ADMINISTRATOR
ADMINISTRATOR

Back to top Go down

Misses's NEWS & BREAKING NEWS - Samantha Lo / Miss Grand Philippines 2019 Finally arrived to Venezuela - Page 2 Empty Ximena Navarrete as the host of The Voice?

Post by colombianbeauties Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:28 pm

Miss Universe 2010 Ximena Navarrete will maybe success to the mexican actress Jacqueline Bracamontes as the host of the famous program ‘La Voz Mexico’, in english The Voice Mexico, for season 4. A reality show and singing competition based on the format of The Voice. Jacqueline Bracamontes said ‘Ximena Navarrete will be the excellent person to success me in The Voice Mexico.’ Indeed, after the birth of her second child, Jacqueline Bracamontes didn’t feel ready to start again this program, she said she needs to rest and take time with her family. She has until august 2014 to take her decision. After her role in the famous telenovela La Tempestad, the opportunity to work with several international and national brands such as Ferrero Rocher, Old Navy, Sears and the most important l’Oreal, it will be such a beautiful opportunity for Miss Universe 2010 to be the host of this famous reality show, The Voice is an excellent program with a big audience.

Source [url=missuniversusa.com]missuniversusa.com[/url]
colombianbeauties
colombianbeauties
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR
COLOMBIA'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next