Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

+2
Niky
ClubEarthLatinas
6 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

Post by Fernando Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:02 am

Wow! Very interesting topic.
Very good
Fernando
Fernando
BEAUTY BEHOLDER
BEAUTY BEHOLDER

Back to top Go down

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 Empty Re: NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jun 12, 2013 12:00 pm

JUN
MISS EARTH-FIRE LEAVING WITH THE SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Click crown to learn more about
Miss Terra Brasil
Camila Brant was recently in Mauritius for the national pageant invited by the local organizers since Miss Earth 2012 Tereza Fajksova cannot return because she has other commitments. Camila participated events, dinners with the contestants, as well as serving as one of the judges for the national pageant and afterwards a school tour. "The beauty of Mauritius left me speechless", she exclaims.

Camila Brant is using her beauty in service to Mother Earth. Since she won her state pageant in August 2011, she spent her weekends spreading awareness to children. "Children is our future generation. It is important to teach them simple ways in taking care of the environment at a very young age", says Minas Gerais native. Aside from spreading awareness, Camila also champion the "Light of Litter" initiative where they help households without access to electricity by putting up a lighting system that uses solar energy in Brazil. Another project she champion is raising awareness on reducing water waste since it is fast becoming a rare commodity.

In less than two months Camila will pass on her crown to the new Miss Earth Brazil that will continue on the responsibilities that comes with it. "I'll leave with the sense of accomplishment and will continue on to fight for the preservation of the environment". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 Fae3e287f90aee45f4480c08708828a2_XL

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:26 am

JUN

PRAGA-HAITI INTERVIEWS CZECH MISS EARTH 2013
Česká Miss
Last month Monika Leová was in Pardubice for Multiculural Week to endorse Praga-Haiti project which gives assistance to the poorest in Haiti by providing them basic needs. People behind the project arranged an interview with Monika to talk about her humanitarian activities. Here's a snippet from the interview:

And how do you prepare for Miss Earth?
Preparing in communication skills and gather experience at various events. Next, I must prepare video project that I will be presenting in the competition. This year's theme of Miss Earth is water, so I highly appreciate that I could support the Praga-Haiti project which also helps to build wells in Haiti. Other areas I need to address is to work with my designer who sews my clothes and costumes and to come up with a national gift for the auction among other things.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 130610_leova21

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:37 am

JUN

Do Hoàng Anh attends the Hennessey Concert 17
Miss Earth Vietnam 2012 (right) attended the concert of piano prodigy Mona Asuka Ott at the Opera House in Hanoi for the Hennesey Concert 17 on June 12th. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 Img0402

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:18 am

JUN

MISS EARTH DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2013
The 2013 Miss Earth Dominican Republic pageant will be held on July 7th at Hotel Barceló Santo Domingo. This year's pageant will tackle the topic on biodiversity and twenty five contestants will compete for the crown. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 Mx0i0p

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:08 pm

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 2e4kymu
STAY CONNECTED: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WHAT'S HOT

JUN

WHO WILL BE CROWNED MISS EARTH BVI?
Miss Earth BVI
Three beautiful young ladies will be vying for the coveted crown in the Miss Earth BVI pageant to be held on Sunday June 30, at the new Paragon Entertainment Center, located at the Skelton Bay lots in Fish Bay.

The pageant which coincides with National Environmental Month will be the first in the history of the British Virgin Islands; a community that is now part of 84 other countries participating worldwide. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 38eff94347f816defb5f4328837d081e_L

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jun 14, 2013 1:15 pm

JUN

NICOLE FARIA ON HER FATHER
Miss Earth
With Father’s Day coming up on Sunday, Wooplr blog sat down with her for a quick chat on her dad.

Nicole Faria won the Miss India South pageant in December 2009, Miss India in April 2010 and Miss Earth in Dec 2010 in Vietnam. She just finished shooting a Bollywood movie called Yaariyaan which releases on July 26th. She’s quite passionate about acting and modelling. Here's a snippet from the interview:

If your dad was a superhero, who do you think he had be? Or what would his superpower be?

If dad were a superhero I think he’d be a mix between The Hulk and Superman.

What’s the best piece of advice he’s given you?

Dad has given me a lot of good advice.. one of the best has to be always believe in yourself and to visualize what you want to be or where you want to be and it will happen.

Are you Daddy’s girl or Mumma’s girl?

Both.

I’m Daddy’s li’l princess and Mumma’s angel Smile

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_modc3ldokm1qz4rgp

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:17 am

JUN

10,000 NEW TREES PLANTED AROUND RIGI
Miss Earth Schweiz
Helvetia Insurance funded the planting of 10,000 trees in the Rigi aka "Queen of the Mountains" in Switzerland as part of their commitment in fighting deforestation. Among celebrity ambassadors were (photo) Miss Earth Swizterland 2010 Liza Andrea Kuster and cross-country skier Dario Cologna planted the first trees on Friday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 562350_0_1e4c986f

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:29 am

JUN

MISS COCHABAMBA RECEIVED MISS EARTH BOLIVIA CROWN
Miss Bolivia
María René Carmona got one of the crowns at stake at Miss Bolivia 2013 pageant held at Sirionó de la Fexpo de Santa Cruz on Thursday. The new Miss Earth Bolivia is 18 years old and a Civil Engineering student at la Universidad Católica Boliviana.
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 466864_gd

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:12 pm

JUN

MISS EARTH JAPAN 2013 IS YU HORIKAWA
Miss Earth Japan
Twenty four year old model from Chiyoda ward won Miss Earth Japan 2013 crown at the event held at Iino Hall and Conference center in Tokyo on Saturday. She received her crown and sash from Miss Earth Japan 2011 Megumi Noda.

The moment her name was called was a surprised to her. "It is really incredible. It's like a dream. I'll do my best at the international finals". Her elemental court includes:

Miss Air Japan - Honami Kuroda
Miss Water Japan - Mai Yamada
Miss Fire Japan - Aguri Bessho

JOYSOUND Award (sponsor) - Rika Kawai

Her fathers occupation lead her to live in Sydney for four years when she was young. "I learned the importance of nature there", she said. As the new Miss Earth Japan, one of her goal is to campaign to stop deforestation in Japan through fund-raising. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 002NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 009

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jun 15, 2013 12:20 pm

JUN

MISS EARTH CHIAPAS 2013 CONTESTANTS
Miss Earth Chiapas
The Miss Earth Chiapas 2013 organizers revealed the 15 contestants from different municipalities competing for this year's crown. The winner will go on to represent the state at Miss Earth Mexico 2013 pageant on September. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 Cualquiera%20para%20portada%20(4)

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:37 am

JUN

MISS EARTH OAXACA 2013 CONTESTANTS
Miss Earth Oaxaca
Meet the contestants competing for the state crown. The winner will represent Oaxaca in the 2013 Miss Earth Mexico pageant on September.

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sun Jun 16, 2013 12:03 pm

JUN

MISS EARTH MAURITIUS 2013: "I WILL USE MY TITLE TO REACH MORE PEOPLE ESPECIALLY CHILDREN"
Miss Earth Mauritius
Virginie Dorza a 19 year old Marketing student was crowned as Miss Earth Mauritius 2013 becoming the ambassador of environment protection and first representative (under the new organization) to the 2013 Miss Earth pageant which will take place in the Philippines in November.

As a national Miss Earth titleholder her goal is to conduct campaigns to raise public awareness of Mauritius to take simple steps to protect our planet. In the interview she gave with Le Mauricien.com, she speaks of her mission to influence young children to adopt ecological habits which is the key in solving environmental problems. Here's a snippet from the interview:

Who is Virginie Dorza?

I am the youngest of two siblings. I live in Roches-Brunes and I am turning 20 this July. I am currently studying Marketing at l' Institute of Marketing and Management at Quatre-Bornes.

Why did you choose to enter the Miss Earth contest?

In Miss Earth I can use my beauty in service for a good cause which is the protection of the environment. I chose to get involved because I am sensitive about ecological issues even when I was very young being exposed to nature and camping outdoors. My father has a green thumb always beautifying our garden which inspired me as a child. I will use my title reach more people especially children and try to raise awareness through project school tour.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 2u4j9rd

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:47 am

JUN

MISS EARTH SOUTH AFRICA RETURN FROM THEIR LANDMARK VISIT TO WEST AFRICA
Miss Earth South Africa
The Miss Earth South Africa team returned this week from a landmark visit to the West African state of Côte d’Ivoire, where they met up with representatives of the International Miss Earth Foundation and International Miss Earth 2012, Tereza Fajksova, to celebrate World Environment Day and World Oceans Day.

They were also there to launch the inaugural Miss Earth Côte d’Ivoire programme. This programme will be based on the blue print of the leadership programme run in South Africa. The team arrived in Côte d’Ivoire in the early hours of Tuesday morning, ahead of World Environment Day, on 5 June, which saw them attend the official World Environment Day (WED) Celebrations at Cocody University together with the South African Ambassador to Côte d’Ivoire, the Côte d’Ivoire Environmental Ministry, UNEP and UNICEF representatives. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 Ac9atu

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Jun 17, 2013 1:52 am

JUN

NICOLE FARIA TO MAKE BOLLYWOOD DEBUT
Miss Earth
After winning Miss Earth, she got many offers to get into Bollywood and finally she will be seen in upcoming Hindi film Yaariyan in which she will be seen in a lead role. Other star casts in the movie are Himanshu Kohli, Serah Singh, Evelyn Sharma, Dev Sharma, Sayali Bhagat, Deepti Naval, Rakul Preet and Gulshan Grover.

The film is produced under the banner of T-Series Super Cassettes Industries Ltd. and Viacom 18 Motion Pictures. Basically, it will be a romantic film which is directed by Divya Khosla Kumar.

Yaariyan is expected to release in September 2013. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 Miss-Earth-2010-Nicole-Faria-400x600

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:28 am

IT'S GOOD TO SEE THAT BEAUTY QUEENS USE AND DEMONSTRATE THEIR TALENTS AND OTHER POTENTIALS THROUGH CAREERS IN ACTING/SPORTS/BUSINESS MANAGEMENT ETC...

SUPPORTERS OF NICOLE FARIA SHOULD BE HAPPY TO SEE HER AGAIN IN OTHER TYPES OF PROJECTS (ACTING)

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Jun 17, 2013 2:30 am

JUN

MISS EARTH GUADELOUPE 2013
Marie Vaitilingon won one of the crowns at stake at Miss Internationale Guadeloupe 2013 pageant held at Créole Beach in Gosier on June 15th. The winner was Sheryna Van Der Koelen who competed at 2012 Miss Earth pageant. The new Miss Earth Guadeloupe is a 19 year old Law student from Lamentin. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 745f1e1095f525457915eefe506074aa

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:16 am

JUN

MISS EARTH BOLIVIA PREPARES FOR INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT
Miss Bolivia
Miss Cochabamba María René Carmona won Miss Earth title in the national pageant now prepares for the international competition.

After Miss Bolivia, Carmona returns home yesterday and said she is ready to resume her normal routine and later begin preparing for the 2013 Miss Earth pageant. She has four options for her environmental project but hasn't decide which she will choose and also practice English language. For now she will return to school for the first semester of Civil Engineering and resume basketball practice. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 011147_600

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:05 am

JUN

MISS EARTH MAURITIUS 2O13: MEET THE PROTECTORS OF THE ENVIRONMENT
Miss Earth Mauritius
Since being chosen as Miss Earth, Water, Fire and Air, the girls are filled with ideas in improving Mauritius to be a better place. Virginie Dorza is now preparing for the international pageant. A contest that requires a lot of patience, knowledge and devotion especially the competition will be tough. This 19 year old is slowly facing the adventure it awaits.

Meanwhile Emily Bauluck, Miss Earth Mauritius Air has remained true to herself after the contest. She takes care of her image because it is important especially the things she says since being a public figure. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 K9ghox

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jun 20, 2013 1:56 am

JUN

TUNE IN: MISS PHILIPPINES-EARTH 2013 TV APPEARANCE
Miss Philippines-Earth
On Saturday at 9 a.m. on GMA News TV channel's Gandang Ricky Reyes Todo Na Toh host-producer Ricky Reyes interviews the winners of 2013 Miss Philippines Earth. Get to know the queen and her elemental court behind their crown. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 2mg70ol

Last edited by ClubEarthLatinas on Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:25 am

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 2qc1o90
STAY CONNECTED: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WHAT'S HOT

JUN

NATALIA PERVERZEVA VISITED ALMAZ-HOLDING JEWELRY STORE
Krasa Rossii
Beauty of Russia 2011 Natalia Perverzeva was at Almaz-Holding jewelry store in Moscow on Russia Day (June 12th). Almaz-Holding is one of Russia's leading jewelry company where Natalia is featured in the company's magazine June issue. More photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 Spic_22292593

Last edited by ClubEarthLatinas on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jun 20, 2013 2:37 am

JUN

INSTAGRAM: MISS VENEZUELA EARTH
Miss Venezuela
Miss Venezuela Earth 2012 Alyz Henrich shared this photo to her followers.
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 Aly1cool630

Last edited by ClubEarthLatinas on Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:35 am; edited 1 time in total

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:34 am

JUN

VŨ NGUYỄN HÀ ANH ON HOW TO MAKE A GOOD IMPRESSION
International model Hà Anh competed in beauty pageants both in Vietnam and abroad including Miss Vietnam Photogenic in 2005 (Top 10), Miss Earth in 2006 (Miss Talent Runner Up), Miss Vietnam Universe in 2008 (Top 10) and Miss Vietnam Global in 2010 (Runner up). Now she shares her pageant experience on how to make a good impression when competing in an international pageant. Here's a snippet:

Do you think factors like lack of financial support, knowledge of English language and no self confidence causing Vietnam the international crown?

English skills and lack of financial support is not the most important issue. Many beautiful women competed before without knowing the English language and won the crown or at least an award. And money can easily be given by sponsors or pageant organizers. I think the problem is having self confidence or not knowing fully the pageant they were invited to attend.

Women from Indochina are known to be shy, lack confidence and inability to communicate that's why we need to break that stereotype.

To shine in an international pageant, having a beautiful face, figure and outfits is not enough. They must also learn the history and culture of the host country and also the history of the pageant they are competing in because each have their own criteria of judging.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 1371720049-haanh-langsao-eva--2-

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:44 am

JUN

MISS EARTH-AIR 2012 NEW AMBASSADOR OF BEAUTY AND WELLNESS
Miss Philippines-Earth
Stephanie Stefanowitz has been named as the new Ambassador of Beauty and Wellness in her country. She replaced international beauty queen, actress and model Melanie Marquez.

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:30 am

JUN

MISS EARTH TO HELP SAVE BOHEMIAN FOREST
Miss Earth
Tereza Fajksová is calling the attention of all Czechs about the serious decline of the Bohemian forest (Šumava in Czech). Tereza is inviting the public to join her and Czech Miss Earth 2013 Monika Leová to plant trees at Šumava National Park on Saturday June 22nd.

"Forests is one of Czech Republic's natural treasures and as Miss Earth I'll help as much as I can. Each tree planted will help the ecosystem", says Fajksová. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 2 Miss-earth-tereza-fajksova_impuls-435

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next