Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

+2
Niky
ClubEarthLatinas
6 posters

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 Empty Re: NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Sep 14, 2013 2:34 am

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 2qc1o90
2013 MISS EARTH PAGEANT: Celebrating the International Year of Water Cooperation

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

STAY CONNECTED: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SEP

MISS EARTH SWITZERLAND BONDS WITH EX-KAMALARIS IN DANG
Click crown to learn more about
Miss Earth Schweiz
Miss Earth Switzerland 2013, Djoa Strassburg spent the past three days cooking food with Tharu women in Dang, dancing to their beats and most importantly interacting with the ex-Kamalari women in the Lawajuni Girls’ Hostel and the surrounding locality. Here through Plan Switzerland supporting the ‘Because I’m a Girl’ campaign by Plan International organization, Strassburg was hosted by Plan Nepal.

“The topic of Kamalari girls touched me because a similar system, only more with boys, known as Verding Buben existed in Switzerland 50 years ago. When I heard that such a system still exists in Nepal, I was shocked and wanted to help. I needed to know what exactly was going on before I could help them,” Strassburg shares her motive in coming to Nepal.  

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 17524

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 Empty Re: NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:42 am

SEP

"MISS EARTH NIGERIA IS DEAR TO ME HEART", IBINABO FIBERESIMA
Miss Earth Nigeria
National President of the Actors Guild of Nigeria, Ibinabo Fiberesima have opened up on why she is so passionate about the Miss Earth Nigeria beauty pageant.

In a chat with Movie Moments, the ex-beauty queen and actress disclosed that Miss Earth Nigeria is a project that is dear to her heart for reasons that include the  aim and objectives of the pageant.

“I’m an environmentally friendly person and in all honesty, the pageant appealed to me at first instant several years back. We see the ecological problems around the world and if we as human don’t take care of our environment and world at large, who would do?

“I’m so passionate about this pageant that I’ve ran it for 12years as the country’s director with Halima Dennis Baba monitoring and handling the organization. It would be surprising to you if I tell you that one of our past queens is currently a lecturer and few other queens have taken up a masters degree in environmental courses! We preach eco-friendly causes, promote and help out in environmental causes affecting Nigeria,” the actress recently said.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 Fiberisima

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 Wja1cg

SUN
Sep

2013 MISS EARTH NIGERIA COMPETITION
The pageant will start at 7 pm local time at the Oriental Hotel Grand Ball room, in Lagos

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:07 am

SEP

JASNA IVETIĆ - 1ST RUNNER UP MISS EARTH BIH 2013: PROMOTING BOSNIAN PYRAMIDS
Miss Earth BiH
21 year old Jasna Ivetić won the Miss Air title at the 2013 Miss Earth Bosnia & Herezgovina competition last September 8th. Prior to her success in the competition, Jasna was consistently in the Top 5 on the online fan voting.

The day after her win, Jasna and her friends visited the Valley of the Pyramids in Visoko to visit her friend and supporter in the competition, Dr. Semiru Osmanagiću, who discovered quite possibly the first pyramids in Europe.

"Semir gave me much support on my journey for the Miss Earth BiH 2013 title, and my intention of visiting him is to repay him by giving the same media attention as he did with me on his archaeological works which unfortunately don't have enough support", said Jasna.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 Visoko-jasna-ivetic3

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Sep 19, 2013 2:36 am

SEP

CAERPHILLY BEAUTY QUEEN TAKES ON THE WORLD
Miss Earth UK
Beauty queen, Angharad James of Maeyscwmmer, is one of four UK winners going on to the international final of the Miss Earth competition.

The 23-year-old, who became the Wales Miss Earth winner at the UK final in Blackpool, will represent her country at the international finals in December.

Miss James, who is a law student, said:"I had a fantastic day at the Miss Earth finals. I am over the moon to have been chosen as Wales representative. I really want to make my country proud at the finals in December."

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 2642370

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:19 am

SEP

MONIKA LEOVÁ IN SUNNY CROATIA
Česká Miss
Sun, cold drinks, beach and relaxation is exactly what Česká Miss Earth 2013 needed while taking a break from her stint as a news presenter for Prima TV. Monika and her boyfriend packed their bags and traded the cold autumn winds of the Czech Republic for the sunny Croatia. The couple posted photos from their vacation on social media and in addition to the sun and salty Adriatic sea, they enjoyed water sports as well.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 309lqi8

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:27 am

SEP

TANVI VYAS TO MAKE HER CINEMA DEBUT
Femina Miss India
After former beauty pageant winners lmade their Tollywood debut, Tanvi Vyas, Miss India Earth 2008, is also entering Tollywood with a Ramanaidu production. "I am lucky that my launch vehicle is a prestigious banner," smiles Tanvi. The Gujarati girl, who completed her degree in graphic designing in Baroda, shifted to Mumbai after she won the title. "I have done modelling and also judged many pageant shows," adds the model-turned-actress.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 22759694

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Sep 20, 2013 2:37 am

SEP

MISS EARTH NZ HELPS COMMUNITY GROUP TO WIN GETAWAY TRIP
Miss Earth New Zealand
Miss Earth New Zealand’s volunteering efforts with the Kaipatiki Project have helped win the Auckland community group a mid-week stay at Turere Lodge.

The prize was given away by the Department of Conservation (DOC) and Business and Community Shares (BACS) for Conservation Week.

Kaipatiki Project showed commitment to conservation and had a compelling element with Nicole Fairbrother, Miss Earth New Zealand 2013, planting native trees alongside them and their tempting organic sausage sizzle.

BACS business and community members were offered the opportunity to showcase what they were doing with their whānau to protect New Zealand’s unique flora and faunafor Conservation Week.

Entrees had to explain what benefits they’d get from winning a mid-week stay for 32 at Turere Lodge in the Rimutaka Forest just outside of Wellington.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 2dm9p28

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:47 am

SEP

'THERE ARE MULTIPLE WAYS TO BE BEAUTIFUL'
Wendy-Kristy Hoogerbrugge (26), will represent the Netherlands at the international competition of Miss Earth this year. "Hectic schedules and behind the scenes is perhaps the highlight of this competition".

"There are multiple ways to be beautiful. Though appearance remains important in Miss Earth, but you also have to be beautiful on the inside. Miss Earth becomes the spokesperson of various charities. You're one year service for the Miss Earth Foundation which is associated with WWF and Greenpeace".

"A crown and a sash that goes with it"

'It's an incredible feeling that I was chosen. Last year, I won Miss South-Holland among twelve contestants and now as Miss Earth Netherlands 2013. I've always been involved with charities such as the Heart Foundation and my own, Kristy's Foundation, where I help real estate projects abroad".

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 Wendy-kristy%20miss%20earth%20nederland%20anp%203_0

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:35 am

SEP

BRAZILIAN GAME SHOW TO FEATURE DRIELLY BENNETTONE AS PARTICIPANT
Miss Terra Brasil
Miss Earth-Air 2011 will play against Olympic gold medalist Rodrigão at the Mega Senha (Mega Password) game show on RedeTV! this Saturday at 11pm. Here's a sneak peek at what to expect.

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:50 am

SEP

ORGANIZATION CREATED FOR THE YOUNG SWISS CONSUMERS
Miss Earth Schweiz
Konsumhelden is the name of the first organization created by the Consumer Forum for the young consumers on Saturday in Bern.

Young people are poorly informed about the issues affecting the consumers even though they are directly affected. Issues related to consumption has little interest from the youth thus the organization, which has created a [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], was intended to give the youth of Switzerland a voice. The president of the newly formed organization is Miss Earth Switzerland 2010 Andrea Kuster.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 Topelement

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sun Sep 22, 2013 4:43 am

SEP

MISS EARTH SOUTH AFRICA PLANTS TREES
Miss Earth South Africa
Miss Earth SA Ashanti Mbanga visited the residents of the Epilepsy SA centre in Geduld on Friday, to plant two trees.

Ashanti was accompanied by Ella Bella, the ambassador of Miss Earth SA, who assists her with the publicity of Miss Earth.

“I am here to bring awareness on environmental issues. A lesson I have learned from Sappi, who has a good relationship with Epilepsy SA, is trees are the lungs of the earth,” she said.

She added building relationships, like the one between Sappi and the centre, are a working network to help build the environment.

Although Sappi’s employee wellness committee visits the centre on a regular basis, Friday’s visit was different.

Other staff members from Sappi and their general manager Matt Spence accompanied them to support Ashanti in the planting of the trees in aid of Arbour Day.

“Trees have many uses such as providing paper, furniture and many more,” says Matt.

The two trees were planted to give much needed shade for the residents next to the swimming pool.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 2r568tg

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:46 am

SEP

AUSTRIA HAS A NEW MISS EARTH
Miss Earth Austria
25 year old dentistry student, Katja Wagner from Vienna, was crowned as Miss Earth Austria 2013 in front of a packed audience at the Odeon Theatre Saturday night. She bested 16 other girls for the crown at the conclusion of the 3rd annual event. Katja won over the jury by her beauty and her answer during the interview round which is about health care. Projects such as Child Rehabilitation Initiative and mangrove reforestation program of Yuu`n Mee company will be Katja and her elemental court's focus during their one year in service.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 5102152_web

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:04 am

SEP

MARIE MILLER WINS MISS EARTH NIGERIA 2013 COMPETITION
Miss Earth Nigeria
The grand finale of the Miss Earth Nigeria 2013 took place, Sunday September 22, at the Oriental Hotel, with Marie Miller beating 23 other contestants to emerge winner of the competition.

The 25-year-old model and video vixen who walked away with a brand new 2013 Toyota Avensis and a N3 million one year salary, will be representing Nigeria at the Miss Earth pageant scheduled to hold later this year.

The second and third runners up,were Damilola Akinsanya and Amarachi Uwakwe while the first runner-up, Bibowei Kiri Tessy, won the prize for best swim suit.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 IMG_8115

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:40 am

SEP

MISS EARTH BRAZIL PARTICIPATED IN FOREST WEEK 2013
Miss Terra Brasil
Last Monday, Priscilla Martins was a special guest at the ceremony of Forest Week 2013 celebration held at Estadual da Serra do Rola-Moça state park in Belo Horizonte. Among the activities conducted in the ceremony was planting trees with the presence of Governor of Minas Gerais, Antônio Anastasia, and Secretary of the Environment and Sustainable Development in Minas Gerais, Adriano Magalhães.

Priscilla is currently undergoing intense preparation for the international pageant to be held in the Philippines.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 2m3jpzb

Last edited by ClubEarthLatinas on Tue Sep 24, 2013 3:16 pm; edited 2 times in total

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:57 am

SEP

VERA KRNETA, MISS EARTH BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA 2013
Miss Earth BiH
She wears the national crown and getting ready to represent her country at the 2013 Miss Earth competition. Watch the video below to know more about her.

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:02 am

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 2qc1o90
2013 MISS EARTH PAGEANT: Celebrating the International Year of Water Cooperation

STAY CONNECTED: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SEP

MISS EARTH CHINA 2013 CONTESTANTS AWARDED IN SHANGHAI
Miss Earth China
A group of Miss Earth China 2013 contestants were at the Shanghai Tourism Festival held at Shanghai International Cruise Terminal where they were awarded as an honorary ambassador of RV Travel. As ambassadors, the contestants urged everyone to enjoy modern and convenient way to travel and at the same time minimize carbon emissions.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 1zfj7d5

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Sep 25, 2013 10:43 am

SEP

MISS EARTH CÔTE D'IVOIRE ELECTION
Miss Earth Côte d'Ivoire
The election of  Miss Earth  is an annual international beauty contest to raise awareness of ecology and environmental protection. It is the third largest international beauty pageant behind  Miss Universe  and  Miss World  in number of participating countries.

The winner of Miss Earth Côte d'Ivoire will serve as Ambassador of the Environment of Côte d'Ivoire and will be the candidate for the world finals of Miss Earth.

The winner will also undertake in promoting environmental projects in the country, and launched a plea to the United Nations so that more resources are mobilized and given to implement projects and programs for sustainable development for populations and problem areas in Côte d'Ivoire.

The finals will be on September 28th.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 98wwoy

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Sep 27, 2013 4:57 am

SEP

MISS EARTH N. IRELAND HOPING TO MAKE A SPLASH
Miss Earth UK
She's been hunting for badger setts and clearing up litter in the Belfast Hills all summer.

It's a far cry from the glamour of the Miss Earth competition finals in the Philippines, where Amira Graham will represent Northern Ireland.

The 19-year-old Belfast student is in her second year studying law at Trinity College Dublin and hopes to specialise in environmental law after graduating – promoting renewable energy instead of fossil fuels.

Now that Amira has been named Miss Earth Northern Ireland, she has pledged to raise awareness for Belfast Hills Partnership and encourage the community to get involved.

"Throughout the year we hold river clean-ups and wildlife and badger surveys," she said.

"The reason we need to know where the badger setts are is so that we can monitor, assess change and also prevent wildlife crime, such as badger baiting. This is where a badger is dug out of its sett and used to fight dogs for sport."

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 3_3

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:56 am

OCT

BEAUTIFUL AND SOCIALLY COMMITTED...THAT MISS!
Miss Earth Italia
Who said beauty and social commitment can't go together? This is exactly what Debora Bon demonstrated when she won Miss Earth Italy 2013 crown in Milan and will compete for the international finals of Miss Earth 2013 to be held on December 7th in the Philippines.

Debora will now take on the responsibilities that goes with the crown: dedicating her year in getting involve with activities raising awareness on major issues related to the environment while preparing to compete at the 2013 Miss Earth competition with representatives from 100 countries.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 33dbbdz

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Oct 05, 2013 11:53 am

OCT

OLGA ÁLAVA IS THE NEW FACE OF "GENTE"
Ecuavisa television network warmly welcomes the beautiful and talented Olga Álava Vargas who will work as a presenter and correspondent for the network's show 'Gente' (People) news segment called 'Televistazo 13h00' starting on Monday in coastal and south central regions.

Olga has always proved that she is the perfect combination of beauty and intelligence that's why she won the Miss Earth crown back in 2011 and had the opportunity to campaign for the protection of Ecuadorian mangroves and spokesperson for the Yasuni Nature Reserve aside from traveling the world as Miss Earth.

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Oct 05, 2013 12:19 pm

OCT

FUND RAISING FOR REFORESTATION PROJECT
Tele Radio Marathon will be held on Saturday to support Miss Earth Dominican Republic 2013 Maria Eugenia delos Santos Vargas environmental project for the reforestation of José del Carmen Ramírez park. The marathon will be broadcast through local TV 10 San Juan and simultaneous radio broadcast on Radio San Juan 90.3 FM. The objective is to raise two million Dominican pesos for the project.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 1240155_10151889512751013_1533686376_n

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Oct 07, 2013 5:58 am

OCT

NEW MISS EARTH BAHAMAS CROWNED
Vandia Sands is the new Miss Earth Bahamas 2013 & will compete in Miss Earth 2013. Miss Sands was a contestant in Miss Universe Bahamas 2013 placing 3rd in the Preliminary Swimsuit Contest and 2nd in the Preliminary Evening Gown Contest

It was stated at the end of the show that originally 9 girls entered, but due to the fact that pageant director, Gaynelle Rolle now lives in Abaco, video's were submitted and they chose the top 2 that way. The girls were shown in Swimsuits, Evening Gown & Costume and then they were crowned at the end of the show.

Former Miss Grand Bahama, Kerel Pinder, who competed in Miss Earth 2011, crowned the winners.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 2hppngm

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Oct 08, 2013 6:12 am

OCT

THE UN IN SEARCH FOR THE NEXT ENVIRONMENTAL MISS, MEET THE ITALIAN CANDIDATE
Miss Earth Italia
Debora Bon is the new Miss Earth Italy and will now compete in the world finals. The winner will serve as the Ambassador to environmental protection campaigns worldwide and will work alongside the United Nations Environment Program.

Beautiful, committed and ready to leave for Manila, Philippines where on December 7th Debora Bon will represent Italy in Miss Earth 2013, the competition that mixes feminine charm and environmentalism. Debora was born Venice 21 years ago and expects to finish her degree in Nursing from Università di Padova next spring.

Aside from physical beauty, the jury also evaluate candidates based on an environmental project that in the event of winning, will champion during her reign, what are your plans?

A journal on environment and sustainability for children hospitalized in pediatric wards. The goal is first and foremost distract them from their illness and involve them in fun and educational projects to sensitize them on issues about the environment and then workshops and games to develop their environmental consciousness.

At the national competition, the jury also evaluated the candidates based on an interview about environmental issues, what did they asked you?

I talked in general about what I think on the environment and the fact that as a child I was brought up to respect nature. I then presented the jury an article about large ships arriving in Venice. I explained to them the negative effects to the environment like noise pollution, environmental pollution and the destructive waves it causes. I also gave them the Costa Concordia tragedy that happened in San Marco as an example. If another human error will occur on these ships, it will not only be a human catastrophe but also environmental and cultural.

Is Miss Earth brand making its way to Italy or is it still a marginal event?

It is still not known to us. In contrast in overseas it is one of the most famous beauty contest. I do not know why...probably we remain less sensitive to environmental issues and we tend to let things pass us by.

What are you doing for the environment every day

The little things like saving energy always turn off lights when not in use. Use bikes and ride public transportation as much as possible, try saving water and so on.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 Miss_earth_italia_2013_8055

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:33 am

OCT

FOLLOW THE 29 FINALISTS OF MISS EARTH INDONESIA 2013
Miss Earth Indonesia
After a series of castings, the 29 finalists came from different cities of Indonesia, Sumatera Selatan, Bangka Belitung, Manado and Jakarta. Among them will be crowned and represent Indonesia in the 2013 Miss Earth competition which will be held on December 7th in the Philippines. For the first time the competition is organized by El John Pageants. Previously the competition was organized by Miss Earth Indonesia Foundation or Yayasan Putri Bumi Indonesia.

Johnnie Sugiarto president and CEO of El John Pageants said that Miss Earth Indonesia is not only looking for a beautiful winner but also someone who can take on the responsibilities of campaigning for the environment. This is what distinguishes it from other beauty pageants like Miss Universe and Miss World.

The press presentation of Miss Earth Indonesia 2013 competition was held at the Matahari Room, Hotel Sunlake, Sunter, Jakarta on Monday.

The Miss Earth Indonesia 2013 competition is airing LIVE on Kompas TV Thursday, October 17th (7-9 pm) from Sasana Kriya, Taman Mini Indonesia.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 35a3g3o

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:38 am

OCT

MISS EARTH CHINA COMPETITION ARRIVES IN SHANGHAI
Miss Earth China
The Miss Earth China 2013 finals will be held on November 3rd in Shanghai. According to National Director Michael Rosenthal during the media conference that it is compulsory for each contestants to be involved in environmental causes. The winner will go on to compete among 90 contestants around the world for the Miss Earth 2013 crown and will served as Ambassador for environmental campaigns worldwide.

The competition received support from both government and non government agencies and participated in various events including World Blood Donor Day, WWF, Earth Hour global campaign, beach clean up, tree planting and collected donations for their Million Trees Project benefiting Inner Mongolia.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 10 6232116

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next