Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

+2
Niky
ClubEarthLatinas
6 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Empty Re: NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:18 am

JUN

DERANA, VEET MISS SRI LANKA 2013: FIVE TOP INTERNATIONAL TITLES ON OFFER
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Click crown to learn more about
Derana Veet Miss Sri Lanka
Derana, Veet Miss Sri Lanka 2013 organisers are planning to hold the biggest beauty pageant in Sri Lanka with five prestigious titles to be awarded in one show. Derana program director Sharmila Darmarasa talked to the Sunday Observer, the official print media sponsor of this prestigious show about this year's plan and lineup.

Question: Tell us briefly about the five titles of this year's Derana, Veet Miss Sri Lanka?

Answer: The five titles are namely Miss Earth, Miss Intercontinental, Miss Tourism World, Top Model of the World and Miss Globe International. Therefore unlike the previous years, this time five lucky winners will get the opportunity to represent Sri Lanka in five top international beauty pageants. This kind of event is taking place in Sri Lanka for the first time and we are proud to introduce that in Derana.

Question: In which way are you going to differentiate the show compared with the previous years?

Answer: There are many differences that can be witnessed at the grand finale. This time we are bringing down the famous fashion choreographer Sunil Menon from Chennai, India and he's the official choreographer of the grand finale of Derana Veet Miss Sri Lanka. We have invited Miss Earth 2012 Tereza Fajksová from Czech Republic to crown Miss Sri Lanka for Miss Earth 2013.

The reason why we wanted to invite her is that Miss Earth title is solely dedicated to protect the environment and creating environmental awareness issues which we think is important in today's world.

Therefore, we have taken an extra step this time by organising a few environmental campaigns with Miss Earth 2012 Tereza Fajksová with the collaboration of Western Provincial Council Environmental Affairs Minister Udaya Gammanpila. He is helping us to get all the environmental expertise support.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 549593735msl2013_beautiful_legs_1
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Eiky12
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 2yza1aw
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 1gnp0j
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 N17x9k
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
IndonesiaVenezuelaVietnam
TangerangMaracaiboHa Noi
CLICK ON NAME TO VIEW MORE

Last edited by ClubEarthLatinas on Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Empty Re: NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:51 am

JUN

SPONSORS DELAY MISS EARTH NIGERIA PAGEANT
Miss Earth Nigeria
The 12th edition of Miss Earth, the beauty pageant with former beauty queen- Ibinabo Fibresima as chief promoter is postponed.
And the reason for this is revealed as ‘the dilly dallying of sponsors’. The show was supposed to hold in June 2013, but according to an insider ‘lack of commitment by sponsors has led to a shift in date'. The star prize of a brand new car and fund for logistics are yet to be secured, we can reveal. The event is now postponed to Thursday, Sept 21, 2013. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 DSC05062-450x330

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:09 am

JUN

OSMARIEL TO TEACH MODELING WORKSHOP
Miss Venezuela
On July 13th Miss Earth-Water 2012 Osmariel Villalobos will teach modeling workshop at Sambil Maracaibo Comercial Center.

The workshop is open for girls as young as five years old where they will be taught by a team of professionals in the industry alongside Osmariel. The girls will also be given certificates issued by the workshop. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 30255b

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:49 am

JUN

MARÍA RENÉ CARMONA: MISS EARTH BOLIVIA 2013
Miss Bolivia
María René ventured in beauty pageants a few months ago and now she wears one of the most desired crown in Bolivia. She is focusing now in representing in Miss Earth pageant.

"Before competing in Miss Cochabamba, I didn't give it a lot of taught, I saw an opportunity and decided to join. Today I don't regret it", she said.

One of the most significant moments for María René while competing in Miss Bolivia was the costume parade - wearing a traditional Mizqueña garb.

The beautiful and tall cholita has still a long way to go since she has to be physically, intellectually and mentally prepared before going to the international pageant.

"I have to study hard because I have to highlight all the best things about Bolivia. I want to put Bolivia on the map that's why I'm preparing intensely", she said.

One of her first goal is to improve her English language skills.
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 161035_600

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sun Jun 23, 2013 11:25 am

JUN

MISS EARTH SAVING THE ŠUMAVA FOREST
Miss Earth
Beauty Queens trade in their heels for sneakers and insect repellent. Tereza led a tree planting activity at the Šumava National Park in Plzeň, Czech Republic on Saturday as part of a campaign to save the declining forest in the area. She is accompanied by Czech Miss Earth 2013 Monika Leová.

"I planted trees in Africa and Asia but I never experienced such swarms of mosquitoes before", she said while trying to shoo away some bothersome insects flying around. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 34qtpuc

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:43 am

JUN

MISS EARTH BVI CONTESTANTS SHOWCASE CREATIVITY WITH RECYCLABLES
Miss Earth BVI
Newspapers, cereal boxes and plastics were all products chosen to create fashionable pieces by the Miss Earth BVI 2013 contestants and showcased at Village Cay last Friday, June 21.

Contestant #1, Jaidene Webbe opted to use cereal boxes to create a two-piece wear and froot loops to line her shoe heels and earnings.

Contestant #2, Ginger Rogers used plastics in her design. For her open front top piece, she used black garbage bags and added shimmering trimmings. She used strips of clear plastic to create a cluster for a bouncy frilled skirt.

Kimberly Herbert, contestant #3, used regular playing cards to create her top and included colored plastics for her skirt.

The contestants also modeled pieces from local designer, Rissa Rogers.

Following the fashion show, the contestants participated in the interview segment of the pageant.

The pagent takes place on June 30 at Pearl Hall in Fish Bay. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 1371998568_68928b
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Utpvn
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 2zqc64o
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 W0qdyd
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Costa RicaBosnia & Herezegovina
HojanchaSrebrenik
CLICK ON NAME TO VIEW MORE

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:33 am

JUN

MISS EARTH GHANA 2013 CONTESTANTS EMBARK ON ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS
Miss Earth Ghana
The Miss Earth Ghana 2013 Contestants have over the last few months embarked on several environmental projects including sanitation, tree planting and environmental education and advocacy programmes across the country

The contestants visited communities and sensitized them on how to clean their environments, and practically demonstrated this by helping to sweep and clean the areas.

At various schools in the Eastern, Ashanti, Northern and Greater Accra Regions, they engaged the students in environmental discussions and sessions and also took them through tree-planting exercises.

They visited markets and the beaches including the La Pleasure beach where they carried out a cleanup exercise. The winner of this year’s Miss Earth beauty Pageant will get a cash award of GHC 5,000, another GHC 5,000 worth of sponsors goods and products, an official car, official wardrobe and will represent Ghana at the Miss Earth International pageant. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 967544070_813341

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:50 am

JUN

CHILE RETURNS TO MISS EARTH COMPETITION
Nuestra Belleza Chile
After a year of absence, Chile will be represented again in one of the most important beauty pageant in the world, Miss Earth. Since its inception in 2001, Hil Hernandez is the only Chilean to won the crown in 2006.

Nuestra Belleza Chile Organization managed by designer Eduardo Cerda, Commercial Engineer Eugenio Manzur and journalist Hernán Lucero acquired the license for the selection of national representative for the international pageant. In the coming weeks, massive casting calls and auditions are scheduled to determine the semi-finalists and will compete for the crown.

Past Chilean contestants include: Nazhla Abad (2002 Top 10) who now works as a secretary at the Chilean Embassy in The Hague, Netherlands; Nataly Chilet (2005 Top 8, Miss Photogenic) who now works as a presenter at Zona Latina channel; and models Erika Niklitschek (2004) and Camila Stuardo (2011). [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Foto_0000000120130624215105

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:24 am

JUN

FRANCYS SUDNICKA ON WHAT WOMEN IN THEIR 30's SHOULD WEAR
Miss Polonia
Miss Earth Poland 2006 appeared on Styl.pl to talk about what is appropriate to wear but also stylish for women in their 30's. Watch the video below.

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:35 am

JUN

MISS EARTH SOUTH AFRICA RADIO GUESTING
Miss Earth South Africa
Tamerin Jardine was a guest on Ballz Visual Radio's "Hayley O Show". Watch the video below.

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Desi Thu Jun 27, 2013 4:22 pm

This topic is A+
Desi
Desi
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR
PUERTO RICO'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:34 am

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 2qc1o90
STAY CONNECTED: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WHAT'S NEW

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 2d4eawCLICK ON NAME TO VIEW MORE
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 90u4pf
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 6xxhjp
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 B8ql1f
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 2vmannt
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
KoreaIndiaAustriaMinas Gerais
JeonnamVisakhapatnamViennaDivinópolis

Last edited by ClubEarthLatinas on Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:05 am; edited 2 times in total

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:08 am

JUN

INTERVIEW: NATALIA PEREVERZEVA
Krasa Rossii
Beauty queen, model, singer, TV presenter, a real optimist striving for success and wanting to leave her mark in the world - Natalia Pereverzeva is the heroine on the 'Real Optimist' themed June issue of Dijemi Journal. Here's a snippet from the interview:

Are you an optimist? What are the rules you follow that helps you in life?

I'm an optimist due to the fact that inside me is a fighter and if I don't reach my goal, I get terribly worried and upset. I like very much to win. The spirit of victory and optimism somehow manages to co-exist in my head. Even if something did not go my way at least I look good! (laughs).

What led you to decide to enter beauty pageants?

I knew from childhood that I'm gonna be a model but not just any model but a famous model. Confidence is the key to success. Although when I went to my first casting, I was so nervous I thought my legs will give way (laughs). I entered because I want to support my family.

The contest Miss Earth 2012 was one of the highlights of your career, do you want to stay on that path in entering beauty pageants?

Before I went for the Miss Earth contest, I decided that it will be my last. For me pageants is now part of my past. I want to focus on two main areas such as charity and television.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 939_b

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sun Jun 30, 2013 2:44 am

JUN

MISS EARTH OAXACA 2013 FINALE
Miss Earth Oaxaca
The beauty contest Miss Earth Oaxaca 2013 'Beauties for a Cause' which is not only about beauty but also about the environment will be held at Hotel Barcelo Theater in Huatulco. The winner will represent the state at the 2013 Miss Earth Mexico pageant on September.

The presentation of contestants to the media and spacial guests is on Saturday (June 29th) and on Sunday (June 30th) activities such as beach clean up and visiting communities delivering groceries and toys for children will be carried out. There will also be a swimsuit parade at La Papaya on July 4th. Weeks prior to these events, the contestants have been actively involved on holding workshops about the environment to students, youth groups and organizations. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 CARTEL-FINAL-MISS-EARTH-OAXACA-2013-EN-HUATULCO

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Jul 02, 2013 1:57 am

JUL

GEEK GIRL TURNS BEAUTY QUEEN
Femina Miss India
Winning a beauty contest was never a part of her plans, but she is now gearing up to represent India in the Miss Earth peagent this year. Sobhita Dhulipala’s life took a pleasant turn when she was crowned the first runner up in the Pond’s Femina Miss India 2013 in Mumbai. Since then it’s been a fairytale journey.

The bubbly beauty queen likes to go by her own rules, and says, “My life is an experiment, and I enjoy living every bit of it.” The 21-year-old model was born in Tenali, Andhra Pradesh. Soon her family moved to Visakhapatnam, where she spent most of her childhood. Speaking about her transition from a nerd to a glam queen, Sobhita informs, “I was a very studious girl and got great marks in exams. I never thought of becoming a model and never trained myself to be a beauty contestant. My father is a marine engineer and like any traditional South Indian girl I got trained in classical music and learned Bharatnatyam and Kuchipudi.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 17
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 2d4eawCLICK ON NAME TO VIEW MORE
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Hrmv51
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 I3rm05
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
GreeceBosnia & Herzegovina
AthensSarajevo

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:56 am

JUL

MISS EARTH SA ANNOUNCES TOP 25 GREEN GLAMAZONS
Miss Earth South Africa
With their illustrious annual Gala dinner date growing ever nearer, the Miss Earth South Africa has announced the Top 25 national semi-finalists in the 2013 leadership and women empowerment programme.

This dynamic group of young women includes, among others, Agricultural Economics and Environmental Management majors, an artist, a local radio personality, Psychology graduates, and an Environmental Prosecutor and a masters student in alternative energies for the South African transport system; you’d be hard-pressed to find a more diverse group of talented young South African women.

In order to qualify for selection as a National Semi-Finalist, each participant was required to complete a number of community upliftment projects and education campaigns. A panel of judges painstakingly reviewed each participant’s submissions, project impacts, blog posts and social media activations in order to determine which ladies would progress to the next phase of the programme. When Miss Earth South Africa national director, Catherine Constantinides, informed them that they had been named as National Semi-Finalists each reaction was unique, but all were equally as impassioned and heart-felt. Sustainable Transport major at the University of Johannesburg, Ashanti Mbanga said she was “humbled, grateful and extremely excited to continue her journey with the Miss Earth South Africa Leadership Programme”. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Mb1tvo

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:33 am

JUL

MISS EARTH SA REGIONAL FINALIST REMEMBERS HER ROOTS
Miss Earth South Africa
Miss Earth South Africa Limpopo regional finalist, Makgomo Sebesho believes that charity begins at home. She recently put a smile on the faces of elderly people at Lesedi Community Care Centre in Glen Cowie, when she donated clothes to the senior citizens. She also helped to plant trees at Mpelegeng Primary School and Lekgaletlwa High School. The charity work forms part of her Miss Earth campaign.

The 25-year-old is a Monash University student studying accounting. She said she was thrilled and proud to assist the care centre and the schools. The trees were provided by Food and Trees for Africa, while the clothes were a result of Makgomo’s door-to-door campaign. Makgomo will also visit a Place of Safety in Seshego this week to donate non-perishable foods and cleaning materials. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Photo%20(Medium)

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:38 am

JUL

MISS EARTH TO VISIT GHANA FOR NATIONAL FINALS ON JULY
Miss Earth
The 2012 Miss Earth, Tereza Fajksová will be visiting Ghana to lend credence to the Miss Earth Ghana 2013 campaigns to create awareness for the preservation of the environment through tree planting and nurturing, campaigns for a cleaner eco-system and advocacy against land degradation and abuse of our beaches.

Miss Earth Organisation Ghana believes that her visit will cement the various environmental projects spearheaded by the Government; it will be an opportunity for her to lend her voice to the campaigns that the Miss Earth Ghana Organisation has embarked upon in association and concert with the various Government Agencies.

This will indirectly serve as an endorsement from the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) since she is the Agency's spokesperson.

While in Ghana, Miss Fajksová will visit His Excellency, the President of the Republic and hopefully plant a tree with him, she will visit the Honourable Minister of Lands and Natural Resources, the Honourable Minister of the Environment, the Chief Executive Officer of the Forestry Commission and the Achimota Forest. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Thumb

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:08 am

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Dggeup
Region Altos
Zapotlanejo, Jalisco

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:33 am

JUL

NATALY CHILET TO LEAD CASTING FOR THE NEXT MISS EARTH CHILE
Nuestra Belleza Chile
Chile returns to Miss Earth competition after two years of absence, the last representative was model Camila Stuardo in 2011, and now castings will begin to find the Chilean woman who will travel to the host country to fight for the Miss Earth 2013 crown.

Nuestra Belleza Chile aims to repeat the success of Hil Hernandez, the only Chilean so far to capture the crown back in 2006. Along with the organization, Zona Latina presenter Nataly Chilet who was among the eight finalists and winner of Miss Photogenic in 2005, will be responsible to convene Chileans for the first casting on July 6th at Hotel Bonaparte de Providencia.

"I was invited to participate as a judge because of my experience as Miss Chile and Miss Earth Chile. I am happy to be part of the team because I think it is great to give opportunity to young women to start their careers", said Chilet. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Nataly
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Kccr4l
Best in Swimsuit
Venezuela
Caracas

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:00 am

JUL

EVORICH FLOORING SPONSORS MISS EARTH SINGAPORE 2013 EVENT
Miss Earth Singapore
Evorich Flooring Group is proud to be one of the consecutive sponsors for last year Miss Earth Singapore 2012 as well as this year 2013 event. Evorich Flooring, is one of the most reputable flooring contractors in Singapore and the Asia Pacific region. Providing the end user with supply and installation of quality laminate flooring, high end resilient flooring,engineered timber flooring, wood floor, indoor and outdoor decking.

“Miss Earth Singapore is an event that is driven by an ultimate aim on spreading the green message and creating awareness to the public on the importance of going green as well as the sustainable development on the environmental crisis and challenges that we are facing. We are very supportive of this eco event as Evorich Flooring is also heading towards the same direction whereby we are educating and encouraging more homeowners to go for eco friendly flooring for their apartments”, said Alex Aw, Director of Sales of Evorich Flooring Group.

The Coronation Night event for Miss Earth Singapore 2013 will be held at TAB, 442 Orchard Road #02-29 on Friday 12 July 2013. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 1314_Miss_Earth_Singapore_2013

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jul 05, 2013 2:31 am

JUL

CHARITY FASHION SHOW FOR HABITAT KOREA'S WOMEN BUILD PROGRAM
Miss Korea
Miss Korea Seon 2013 Hyo-hee Kim models clothes on the runway that will be auctioned off to raise funds for Habitat for Humanity Korea's volunteer program 'Women Build', a program for women who want to make a difference by building homes and communities.

Women Build projects are regularly held by Habitat affiliates across the United States, and by Habitat organizations around the world. Women at these builds have furthered Habitat’s home-building mission by helping to construct more than 1,700 houses worldwide. In Korea, Women Build projects, fundraising campaigns and advocacy efforts have actively taken place. 2013 marks the 12th annual charity fashion show. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 10712_30311_1731

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:15 am

JUL

WORLD BLOOD DONOR DAY
Miss Earth China
Miss Earth China 2013 contestants joined a blood donation drive at People's Park in Shanghai in observance of World Blood Donor Day last June 14th. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Nb5g5l

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:23 am

JUL

INTRODUCING...MISS EARTH CHINA 2013 CONTESTANTS
Miss Earth China
View the all the video profiles of this year's contestants [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:30 pm

ClubEarthLatinas wrote:
JUL

MISS EARTH TO VISIT GHANA FOR NATIONAL FINALS ON JULY
Miss Earth
The 2012 Miss Earth, Tereza Fajksová will be visiting Ghana to lend credence to the Miss Earth Ghana 2013 campaigns to create awareness for the preservation of the environment through tree planting and nurturing, campaigns for a cleaner eco-system and advocacy against land degradation and abuse of our beaches.

Miss Earth Organisation Ghana believes that her visit will cement the various environmental projects spearheaded by the Government; it will be an opportunity for her to lend her voice to the campaigns that the Miss Earth Ghana Organisation has embarked upon in association and concert with the various Government Agencies.

This will indirectly serve as an endorsement from the United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP) since she is the Agency's spokesperson.

While in Ghana, Miss Fajksová will visit His Excellency, the President of the Republic and hopefully plant a tree with him, she will visit the Honourable Minister of Lands and Natural Resources, the Honourable Minister of the Environment, the Chief Executive Officer of the Forestry Commission and the Achimota Forest. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 3 Thumb

KOOL!!! I LIKE IT WHEN INTERNATIONAL BEAUTY QUEENS ARE INVOLVED IN GOOD CAUSES.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next