Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

+2
Niky
ClubEarthLatinas
6 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 Empty Re: NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:25 am

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 2qc1o90
STAY CONNECTED: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WHAT'S NEW

JUL

MISS PHILIPPINES-EARTH 2013 CORPORATE VISIT
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Click crown to learn more about
Miss Philippines-Earth
Emerald Garments Manufacturing Corp.’s EVP Melinda Tan-Sia poses with the five newly-crowned ambassadors of Miss Philippines-Earth during their corporate visit. The company’s lifestyle clothing brand RRJ is one of the major sponsors of this year’s prestigious event in support of Miss Earth-Philippines’ advocacy of educating the Filipinos on environmental awareness and sustainable development. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 Qnhy

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 Empty Re: NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:34 am

JUL

MISS EARTH GHANA CONTESTANTS EMBARK ON TREE PLANTING EXERCISE
Miss Earth Ghana
The 2013 Miss Earth Ghana contestants have planted some 3,000 trees in the Northern Region, as part of their contribution to the Greening Ghana campaign and in agreement with the vision and mission of the Pageant.

The contestants started their tree planting exercise at the Ghana Senior High School (GHANASCO), reputed to be the Alma Mata of the president, His Excellency John Dramani Mahama and the First lady, Mrs Lordina Mahama.

Among other activities, the girls planted over a hundred trees and formed the Ghana Earth Club. From there they visited the offices of the Savannah Accelerated Development Authority (SADA) where they interacted with the management and staff of the organization and had a firsthand understanding of the need to green the savannah belt of the country, grow economically viable trees and empower the people through agriculture. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 971985_363095473792612_1153272354_n

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:51 am

JUL

MISS EARTH ALARMED BY DEADLY DISEASE
Miss Earth
The first Czech to win Miss Earth crown almost took its toll for Tereza Fajksová. As Ambassador for the Environment, every month she visits exotic countries spreading the message of environmental protection with government officials which unexpectedly almost became fatal. Frequent flights, time shifts, hard work and exotic insects led this Czech beauty in fear of being infected by deadly disease.

In her busy schedule, she took time to visit her hometown Brno for the very first store opening in Europe of the South Korean cosmetic brand Missha.

"I'm flying to Ghana then to other African countries. Flights are quite challenging. Recently I got symptoms of Dengue Fever and it was really scary luckily I received antibiotics and anti malaria vaccinations", she said smiling. When asked about how her life has changed since she won, this is what she has to say:

"It is true that I get recognized from people on the street, they are very nice and congratulating me. The big difference now is when I leave from Prague airport, get on a plane and leave to do my duties. Upon arrival to my foreign destination, there is always someone waiting for me, bodyguards that guide me to my limousine and delegations to welcome me. Then when I return to Prague, I take a ride on a subway by myself, then on a bus to Brno just like any normal person", Tereza laughs. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 Ch466cl0ct60cw932h340w680t

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:58 am

JUL

SPOTTED
Česká Miss
Česká Miss Earth 2013 Monika Leová was spotted in the western Bohemian town of Karlovy Vary with a group of friends for the Film Festival. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 51d7e5e511e23-ll_520x970

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:49 am

JUL

EVA ČEREŠŇÁKOVÁ UNDERGONE APPENDECTOMY
Česká Miss
Česká viceMiss 2007 cancelled her planned vacation trip to Italy for the medical procedure. "Unexpected change of plan is unpleasant but the information about the operation worried me the most since I worked as a full time model, scars is my enemy. Fortunately doctors Petrovi Chudomelovi and Josefovi Oupickému and their team managed to do a laparoscopic surgery so I won't have any scars", she said gratefully whom after which spent several days in the hospital. In 2007, Čerešňáková competed in the Miss Earth competition and placed in the Top 16. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 NH4bb5d4_IMG_4048_3_hr

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:07 am

JUL

MISS EARTH CAMPECHE 2013
21 year old Graphic Design student Ana Alpuche Tovar possessed great beauty, superb presentation and knowledge caused her to win the Miss Earth Campeche 2013 crown and will now represent her state at the 2013 Miss Earth México competition in September. The event took place at Centro Histórico de la Ciudad and among the special guests were Miss Earth México National Director Paul Marsell, Miss Earth México 2012 Paola Concha Aguilar and Miss Earth Yucatán 2013 Lucy Patrón. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 Art_img_3261979e6875340bf409031e688be0cd

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:35 am

JUL

MISS EARTH GHANA 2013 SLATED FOR JULY 12TH
Miss Earth Ghana
This year’s edition of the Miss Earth Ghana beauty pageant, an annual event established to promote environmental awareness and activism will be held on July 12 at the National Theatre in Accra.

This year’s event which is under the theme, “The Year of Water Corporation” has moved into top gear, following its launch a few months ago.

This year has not been any different, as the 16 beautiful contestants have embarked on several exciting adventures since the pageant was launched.

The Miss Earth Ghana 2013 contestants have, over the last few months, embarked on several environmental projects including sanitation, tree planting and environmental education and advocacy programmes across the country.

The contestants visited communities and sensitized them on how to clean their environments, and practically demonstrated this by helping to sweep and clean the areas. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 E561154d052884cda799d27fd8beb223_XL

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:59 am

JUL

TAMERIN JARDINE AT THE LAUNCH OF SABC HIT SHOW 'STRICTLY COME DANCING'
Miss Earth South Africa
Miss Earth South Africa 2012 Tamerin Jardine in a bedazzled purple mini and car racer Gennaro Benafede spotted together at the launching of the new season of 'Strictly Come Dancing' held at The Venue in Melrose Arch, Johannesburg. The popular international dance show which partners South African celebrities with professional Latin and Ballroom dancers returns for an unprecedented 6th season on Wednesday. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 694619_355844

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:41 am

JUL

HIL HERNANDEZ GIVES HER TIPS TO WIN
Miss Earth
It is the third largest beauty pageant in the world and Hil Hernandez won that crown in 2006. Today, after seven years, Hil recalls her experience and gives advice to young Chilean women who wants to follow in her footsteps.

The main of objective of Miss Earth pageant is to love nature and raise awareness in the importance of taking care of our environment. Hil Hernandez, the only Chilean to win the crown, knows that very well. Here's a snippet from the interview:

How was your experience in Miss Earth?

It was surprising. There were more than 90 candidates at the time and they were all nice and beautiful representing all types of beauty.

The pageant lasted one month in Manila, and we did environmental campaigns with schools, working with children, NGOs, and that is a subject that I like because I studied journalism and worked in ecotourism in Chiloé, Castro.

As Miss Earth, I traveled to Singapore, Indonesia, China, other parts of Central America, as co-host of the local versions of Miss Earth, and it was a totally fabulous experience for me.

At that time you thought you had real potential to be Miss Earth?

The moment you enter in a beauty contest you want to win, that's the goal, to win the crown, but then you start to realize that all the candidates are also competitive from well established organizations like Venezuela or India, but it only makes me want to do better.

What do you think should a Miss Earth winner have to be worthy of the crown?

Specifically, a proactive attitude. They want a woman who apart from being beautiful, someone who really wants to make a difference, someone who is genuinely wants to protect and promote nature, someone who is charismatic especially with children despite the language barrier.

What advice would you give to the Chilean candidate?

Be confident, be prepare, read what is happening in the world not only global warming, but have a much broader view of our country and international issues, and it is also important to work on public speaking, in order to get your message and sense of commitment across because being beautiful on stage is not enough.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 72647166

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:12 am

JUL

GOVERNOR WELCOMED STATE REPRESENTATIVES TO MISS EARTH BRAZIL 2013
Miss Terra Brasil
State Governor of Minas Gerais, Antonio Anasstasia, welcomed the state's representatives to the 2013 Miss Earth Brazil competition on Monday at Palácio Tiradentes. The competition, which not only aimed in finding the Brazilian contestant for the international pageant but also to promote environmental awareness and eco-tourism, will be held next month in Divinopolis.

In attendance were Miss Earth Brazil promoter and national director Jose Alonso Dias, outgoing Miss Earth Brazil and Miss Earth-Fire 2012 Camila Brant and Miss Earth Minas Gerais 2013 elemental court: Priscila Martins (Earth), Brenda Lopes (Air), Luisa Gontijo (Fire) and Lais Neves (Water).

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 2z3qh3s

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:09 am

JUL

MISS EARTH CHINA BOOT CAMP
Miss Earth China
The 2013 Miss Earth China contestants learned from the experts on how to put the right make up, clothes, catwalk and participate in photo shoots. More photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 Img8037938_780

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Jul 09, 2013 11:35 am

JUL

MISS EARTH DENIED TO BOARD THE PLANE EN ROUTE TO GHANA
Miss Earth
Fajksová denied by airport staff to board the plane for incomplete documents necessary to travel to Africa.

The rules apply to anyone even if you are Tereza Fajksová the reigning Miss Earth. "Today (Monday), at 4 pm is my scheduled flight to Ghana. At the check-in counter, the staff told me that I don't have all the necessary documents for departure", Fajksová explained as she was excited to return to the dark continent. "So I spent the whole day at the airport making 23 phone calls to three continents and two embassies sitting on the park bench while looking at ants taking away bread crumbs while feeding my dog", Tereza joked.

According to the latest information, Tereza is finally going on a flight to Ghana on a later time and possibly on the same day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 1799644-img-miss-miss-earth-fajksova

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:04 am

JUL

MISS EARTH CÁDIZ GETS SUPPORT FROM HER CITY
Miss Tierra España
The city of San Roque supports Miss Earth Cádiz 2013 Isabel Moreno on her journey to win Miss Earth Spain 2013 crown. The young resident of Torreguadiaro planted trees on Tuesday as part of her duties as a national candidate. This month the new Miss Earth Spain will be crowned.

Deputy Mayor of Valle del Guadiaro, Juan Roca, accompanied Moreno on her tree planting activity around the neighborhood and wished her luck on the national pageant to be held in the city of Granada from July 22nd to 28th. Roca showed his pride that a representative of Cádiz province comes from Torreguadiaro, a major tourist destination.

Deputy Mayor of the Environment, José Antonio Rojas boasts that San Roque is a "green city" that promotes environmental awareness to its citizen. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:20 am

JUL

MARÍA RENÉ CARMONA TO COMPETE IN AN INTERNATIONAL PAGEANT BEFORE MISS EARTH
Miss Bolivia
Miss Bolivia Earth 2013 María René Carmona will travel to Guayaquil, Ecuador for the 2013 Miss United Continents pageant on September 14th.

The native of Cochabamba will compete with other 25 confirmed contestants from all over the world. Carmona recently appeared on national TV for this news. Watch the video below

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:28 am

JUL

MISS EARTH SOUTH AFRICA 2013 SEMI-FINALISTS HELP "GREEN UP" CAPE TOWN
Miss Earth South Africa
The newly announced national semi-finalists of Miss Earth SA recently jetted off to Cape Town to celebrate and join in the green spirit with Reliance Compost through a series of school projects, beach clean-ups, recycling initiatives, as well as volunteer sessions at SANCCOB Marine Bird Rehabilitation Centre.

The Miss Earth South Africa is a leadership programme that aims to empower young South African women with the knowledge and platform to create a sustainable difference in our fight to combat the destruction of our natural heritage. The programme helps to create an awareness of sustainable development, our environment, wildlife and the conservation of our natural legacy in South Africa, and, ultimately, the preservation of Mother Earth.

On their return from Cape Town, Reliance Compost, together with the national semi-finalists, travelled to Joburg for a tour of Sappi's Enstrata Paper Mill, aimed to educate these young women on the importance of responsible practices and sustainable farming methods in the paper manufacturing industry. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 7512_521482537912050_863645310_n

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jul 10, 2013 3:46 am

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 2qc1o90
STAY CONNECTED: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WHAT'S NEW

JUL

BELLEZAS PANAMÁ 2013: READY FOR THE FINAL
Bellezas Panamá
The presentation of the 10 finalists of Bellezas Panamá 2013 happened last week showcasing their silhouettes to the press. During the event it was announced that the finals will be on August 9th at Salón Centenario del Hotel El Panamá. The winners will represent Panamá in the 2013 Miss Earth and Miss International competitions. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 HjFdjjp

<< WAIT! THERE ARE THREE MORE NEW ENTRIES AT THE PREVIOUS PAGE

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jul 10, 2013 11:18 am

JUL

SAN JUAN NATIVE CROWNED AS MISS EARTH DOMINICAN REPUBLIC 2013
Miss Tierra Rep. Dominicana
Maria Eugenia de los Santos Vargas representing the province of San Juan was crowned as the new Miss Earth Dominican Republic and will now represent her country at the 2013 Miss Earth competition.

Vargas is an 18 year old model studying dentistry at the Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 5d6ob4

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:28 am

JUL

POSE FOR THE CAMERAS
Femina Miss India
Pond's Femina Miss India Earth 2013 Sobhita Dhulipala at the launch of 24 Kt Gold Foil windows in Mumbai. More photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 20970507

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jul 11, 2013 1:46 am

JUL

ALEXANDRA BRAUN ON HER STAGE ACTING DEBUT
Miss Earth
Alexandra Braun can now add stage actress on her long résumé. Braun is set to debut on theater stage with the Spanish language adaptation of a classic comedy play titled "Boeing, Boeing" written by French playwright Marc Camoletti. She will play the role of a flight attendant and act alongside veteran stage actors. The play will open next month. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 ALEB-554x800

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:50 am

JUL

PRACHI MISHRA GOES SPORTY
Femina Miss India
Pantaloons Femina Miss India Earth 2012 Prachi Mishra who makes her Bollywood debut with Japinder Kaur Baweja's Zaalim Dilli speaks on how young people should have access and opportunity to sports.

"One third of people living with #HIV are young #children under age 17, many of whom are longing to be involved in sports, either as a spectator or as #participants. It is important for young people to have access and opportunity "The Right to play Sports" so that they can stay fit with more confidence and lead healthy and productive lives, says Prachi. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 124et7n

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:49 am

JUL

NORTON HOPEFUL IS IN REGIONAL FINALS FOR MISS EARTH UK
Miss Earth UK
A MISS Earth hopeful from Norton has moved a step closer to claiming the coveted title after landing a place at the West Midlands Regional Finals.

Luissa Burton, who is a former holder of Miss Worcestershire, has been selected to take to the stage at Chesford Grange Hotel in Kenilworth on Saturday, July 20.

The 22-year-old business management graduate is now hoping to progress to the grand final at the Blackpool Tower Ballroom where she will join girls from all over the country who will be vying for the chance to represent the UK at the world finals of Miss Earth.

The winner will then be set the challenge of helping their local community as well as promoting a cleaner and healthier environment to prove they have what it takes to clinch the top prize. And Miss Burton, who has been sponsored by Worcester based Specialist Beauty, has already demonstrated her passion for fund-raising and the environment having collected £2,300 for charity ChildReach International after climbing Mt Kilimanjaro in 2010. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 Luissa%20Burt_c1769761_13711_946

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:57 am

JUL

TAMERIN JARDINE THE NEW FACE OF KHOSI NKOSI
Miss Earth South Africa
Zalebs.com had the honor of chatting to Miss Earth South Africa 2012 Tamerin Jardine, who was named the brand new ambassador for Khosi Nkosi Fashion House last week. She gave the break down of what the new role involves and what she looks forward to the most on this exciting new adventure with one of South Africa's most exciting brands.

Congratulations on being named the face of Khosi Nkosi, how does it feel?

It feels amazing! I feel so happy and have had people congratulating me; all of which makes me feel really proud of myself. I can certainly say that it’s a big accomplishment in the sense that I’ve worked hard and earned this role. I now have the opportunity to represent an incredible brand. Their clothes are amazing, and I think it’s a great fit for me and I’m sure they’re just as happy to have me on board.

This sounds amazing! Please tell us more about your ambassadorial role and what it entails?

I’ll be the face of the brand. Look at it this way; people recognize the face or the model, and if it looks good on them, you’re going to want to the product, right? I’ll be helping the brand gain exposure with fans being able to identify with Tamerin Jardine, and thereby want to check out Khosi Nkosi.

As an aside, promoting local clothing really makes me happy. People will often ask, “Where did you get that” and to be able to give them the name of a local brand makes me so happy. It can be tough to know you are getting so much exposure and your face is everywhere; but I feel really proud to know I am doing something great. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 Ke6ali

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jul 13, 2013 2:46 am

JUL

FEARLESS BEAUTIES
Miss Earth Slovenija
As if competing in a beauty pageant is not pressure enough, these girls take it on a higher level.

Outgoing Miss Earth Slovenia Anjeza Barbatovci and the 2013 contestants visited an adrenalin park in Brdo courtesy of Vevrca. The girls had fun going through the ropes course that surely made their adrenalin rush. This activity is used in personal development and team building. View gallery [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 48-49-15_i700

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:08 am

JUL

MANILVA NATIVE TO COMPETE FOR THE MISS EARTH SPAIN 2013 CROWN
Miss Tierra España
Nylufar Rodriguez sets her goals in the world of fashion and beauty even higher as she represents Costa de la Luz in the 2013 Miss Earth Spain competition this month.

On Friday, Rodriguez was accompanied by councilors Marcos Ruiz and Antonio Parra along with the mayor of Manilva, Antonia Muñóz, in a symbolic tree planting ceremony announcing her candidacy for the Miss Earth Spain title.  

She wants to thank the local government team for their support. Mayor Muñóz expressed her satisfaction with Rodriguez as their representative and wished her luck for the competition. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by ClubEarthLatinas on Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:27 am

JUL

REBECCA KIM LEKŠE IN MEXICO
Miss Earth Slovenija
Miss Earth Slovenia 2011 whom last year was reported offered a job to star in soap operas is currently in Mexico where she met various celebrities including William Levy (in photo).

Lekše is touring Latin America working for the Miss Gaming International pageant. With the help of her connections in the industry as a model, she took advantage of the chance to work in Mexico for commercials and photo shoots for magazines. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 4 Kim_rebeka_william_120713

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next