Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

+2
Niky
ClubEarthLatinas
6 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 Empty Re: NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:56 am

JUL

AMABEL KLUTSE CROWNED MISS EARTH GHANA 2013
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Click crown to learn more about
Miss Earth Ghana
Amabel Klutse , a 20 year-old Building Technology student of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) has been crowned Miss Earth Ghana 2013. Klutse beat 11 other contestants to the top prize, in the early hours of Saturday, at a well-attended ceremony held at the National Theatre in Accra.

She was trailed by Naomi Bafloe, who came second, and Yayra Kuampah and Priscilla Agboada who came third and fourth respectively. Klutse gets a cash award of GHC 5,000, another GHC 5,000 worth of sponsors goods and products, an official car, official wardrobe and will represent Ghana at the Miss Earth International pageant.

Bafloe (Miss Earth Air) will receive GHC 3000, home theatre set, official wardrobe and a ticket to participate in an international event while Kuampah (Miss Earth Water) and Agboada (Miss Earth Fire) will respectively get GHC 1500 and GHC 1000 worth of consolation prices.

An event that saw the reigning Miss Earth Tereza Fajksova in attendance, the 2013 finals also saw some musical performances from EL, Eazzy, and Yaayaa among a host of other entertainers. Miss Earth Ghana 2013 was sponsored by ACI Construction and supported by African Mining Services, DAVIVA and Eco-Spa Mineral Water. View gallery [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 2ihbecw

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 Empty Re: NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013)

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jul 13, 2013 11:04 am

JUL

MISS EARTH URGED GHANAIAN YOUTH TO TAKE THEIR EDUCATION SERIOUSLY
Miss Earth
Tereza Fajksová stated this when she and Miss Earth Ghana team paid a courtesy call to The Deputy Minister of Environment, Science, Technology and Innovat-ion (MESTI), Dr Bernice Adiku Heloo in Accra on Thursday. She explained that with education, the youth could become good footballers, social workers, politicians as well as volunteers who would bring changes in the lives of others who were not fortunate to reach their level of education.

She said with education people would refrain from destroying the environment especially the beaches and the streets through indiscriminate disposal of refuse and garbage.

Co-ordinator of Miss Earth Ghana Project, Mr Tony White Meribe, said the group has planted 3,000 tree seedlings last year as well as visited schools where environmental clubs were being formed to educate the public on the importance of the preserving the environment. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 996802_371186352983524_226819588_n

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sun Jul 14, 2013 1:46 am

JUL

INTERVIEW
Miss Universe-Sweden
This week ModelHouse.se were pleased to once again be visited by Miss Earth Sweden 2012 Camilla Hansson at their studio in Stockholm and took an opportunity to get a brief interview with her. Here's a snippet:

Hi Camilla! What has happened since you entered Miss Universe Sweden pageant and won the title of Miss Earth Sweden?

Since I won the Miss Earth Sweden I have to leave for the Philippines and represent Sweden and compete against the other countries in the world for the title of Miss Earth. I managed to win a lot of awards while I was there but sadly not ended up in the top 16. During my year as Miss Earth Sweden, I've got to be involved in several charity projects such as a Litre of Light foundation, I have taught about environmental issues in schools, has been involved in programs that provide children with food, and planted trees in Manila.

How has your life changed and how has it affected you?

The most obvious is that I have received more attention. I have also gained more self-confidence because when we were in the Philippines, we were constantly exposed to different challenges and we talked all the time for large numbers of people on stage. It's been a great experience for me as I have learned a lot about different cultures and people around the world. I could act as a kind of ambassador for Sweden which I loved and I have had many wonderful memories. It also opened my eyes to charity work and gave me the opportunity to become more aware of our current environmental problems since Miss Earth has a focus on the environment, and because I felt I had some responsibility with my title so it gave me an extra push to study and get involved in different things that I might otherwise not have done.

What are you up to right now?

I work in real estate and as a model. Two very different industries but both industries keeps my life interesting and varied, which is fun because I do not like too much routine.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 1013992_563570190351537_73522558_n

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:33 am

JUL

TAMERIN AT THE LAUNCH OF TOP GEAR'S NEW SEASON
Miss Earth South Africa
Miss Earth South Africa 2012 Tamerin Jardine was one of the celebrity guests at the launch of BBC Entertainment's car show, Top Gears, now in its 20th season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 695668_356764

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Jul 15, 2013 1:59 am

JUL

MISS EARTH URUGUAY AND MISS EARTH ECUADOR TO TEAM UP ON ENVIRONMENT CAMPAIGN
An awareness campaign on environmental care will be carried out by Miss Earth Uruguay 2012 Cynthia Kuster and Miss Earth Ecuador 2012 Tatiana Torres through photographs showcasing the landscapes of one of the best summer destination in Uruguay, Punta del Este. This project will be featured on Uruguayan and Ecuadorian media. All the production of this campaign are from nonprofit organizations and in collaboration with private professionals who are actively involved in environmental campaigns. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 9l965h

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 2d4eawCLICK ON NAME TO VIEW MORE
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 2rgzvj4
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 2larlsw
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Nuevo LeónNorway
Asker

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:52 am

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 2qc1o90
STAY CONNECTED: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WHAT'S NEW

JUL

KIMBERLY HERBERT IS FIRST MISS EARTH BVI
Miss Earth BVI
The first ever Miss Earth BVI pageant was held last night, July 14, 2013 at Paragon Hall and saw contestant #3 Miss Kimberly Herbert walking away with the crown as well as a wealth of experience, $5000 and other prizes and gifts.
The saying ‘if anything can go wrong it will at the worst possible time’ was very applicable last night as the pageant got underway approximately 45 minutes after its scheduled starting time, then down came the heavy rain and with it the electricity was cut.

At that stage, Miss Herbert was before the microphone doing her introduction.

However, the spirit of determination and patience prevailed as the small audience stood behind the organisation determined that the show must go on. They waited for hours until a generator was brought in and the show resumed.

The three contestants did their best with the backing of their backstage supporters and assistance to avoid long periods of waiting in between segments. Most of the entertainment pieces were taken out in the interest of time.

Following the introductory segment, the three beauties took to the stage in swimwear, cultural wear, the talent segment, evening wear and then finally the question and answer segments. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 800x_IMG_0413

Last edited by ClubEarthLatinas on Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:52 am

JUL

MISS EARTH SOUTH AFRICA PLANT TREES IN ORANGE FARM AHEAD OF MANDELA DAY
Miss Earth South Africa
The Miss Earth South Africa, in conjunction with Fourways Farmers Market, Reliance Compost, Consol, UTI and Garnier South Africa, planted 95 trees at Solwazi Primary School in Orange Farm ahead of Mandela Day. The organisation decided to honour the former statesman by planting one tree for every year of his life.

The project was hosted ahead of International Mandela Day, to coincide with the National Semi-Finalists’ Johannesburg trip, which saw all of the recently announced Green Glamazons in Gauteng, with just six weeks to go to the Gala Event.

Solwazi Primary School was founded just three years ago, and is nestled deep within Gauteng’s “forgotten township”, Orange Farm. The school, which has been formally adopted by the Miss Earth South Africa organisation, is without electricity and, until recently, was without running water as well, which made it impossible to sustain any trees. That, however, has all changed, largely thanks to the efforts of the Miss Earth South Africa organisation. “One of the incredible teachers at Solwazi, Mrs Magwaza, has worked with us for years in Orange Farm and when she brought Solwazi Primary onto our radar there was no way we couldn’t help,” said Miss Earth South Africa’s educational officer, Ella Bella. “There wasn’t a single tree for the children to sit under, not so much as a blade of grass, and now they have 95 trees to choose from and soon they’ll have their very own sustainable food garden as well.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 Miss-Earth-South-Africa-greening-Orange-Farm-ahead-of-Mandela-Day-with-the-Reliance-Compost-team-659x442

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:00 am

JUL

MISS EARTH COMPETITION ENDORSED BY PRESIDENT OF THE CHAMBERS OF DEPUTIES OF ITALY  
Miss Earth Italia
Google Translated:

"We need to make beauty the key to return to look inside ourselves and strive to make our voice heard through the silent voices of so many good causes in the world." So 'respond to the Speaker of the House, Laura Boldrini, girls participating from 2010 to the Miss Earth Italy, all university students, engaged for a year in support of a humanitarian and environmental causes. A response after the words of yesterday in Milan for the third position in the State with regard to the representation of women, especially on TV.

The title of Miss Earth you can win only after a month of work in Asia , there 90 girls representing their countries must go beyond beauty as an ornament, the goal is to combine aesthetics and ethics. The beauty becomes a commitment to environmental and social causes in Italy and in the world, an instrument of knowledge, dissemination and change. In Italy, the competition is little known but in 90 other countries around the world is an important event, great care in northern Europe and in Africa, many humanitarian projects supported through fundraising initiatives and information and dissemination. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 Boldrini9

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:18 am

JUL

ĐỖ HOÀNG ANH'S NEW EXCITING JOURNEY
Google translated:

Selected to represent the face of the travel experience and composing at Busan - Ulsan - Jeju (South Korea) for photographers, journalists, TV reporters, Miss Earth Vietnam 2012 and members of the delegation had 7 day operation.

The trip is part of the "Amazing Photo Tour" (Travel Itinerary great pictures) Travel magazine and Korea Tourism organization in Vietnam. Nearly 100 best photos will be selected on display at the exhibition opening on 19-7 at the Sheraton Hotel in Hanoi. Hoàng Anh, dressed in Korean Hanbok, will share interesting stories and fascinating trip around the past. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 Hoang-anh

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:27 am

JUL

MISS MALAYSIA EARTH 2013: MISS PERAK NAMED 'MISS MEDIA GORGEOUS'
Charmaine Loh has won the Miss Media Gorgeous subsidiary title in the Miss Malaysia Earth 2013 beauty pageant competition, held in Ipoh recently.

Loh, 18, a pre-university student at Taylor's College, walked away with a trophy and sponsored gifts.

She was selected from among the 19 finalists by media members during a preview show of Miss Malaysia Earth 2013, held at MH Hotel Ipoh.
"My reason for joining this pageant is to help promote the preservation of the environment," she said.

The crowning of Miss Malaysia Earth 2013, on July 21, will also be held at MH Hotel Ipoh. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 1001660_650865538275421_1874076007_n

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:00 am

JUL

SEEKING MISS EARTH HAWAII
Miss Earth Hawaii
Island beauty Aureana Tseu is a queen of many talents. She’s an entrepreneur, hula dancer, choreographer, show director/producer, costume stylist, TV host, model and much more.

A Kamehameha Schools graduate now living in Japan, where she founded Aureana Productions, Tseu was home earlier this month to promote Miss Earth Hawaii, for which she serves as executive director. The pageant, to be held Sept. 1 at Ala Moana Hotel, is the preliminary to Miss Earth United States and Miss Earth and is open to women age 18 to 26 with an environmental platform.

“We are an organization that is more about promoting and encouraging ambassadors of the environment than a beauty queen,” says Tseu, 29. “Miss Earth Hawaii becomes an ambassador and spokesmodel for our environment and an educator on how we can better protect our aina; hence (our motto) Beauties for a Cause.

“What we all do today environmentally affects our Hawaii for future generations. The idea of Miss Earth Hawaii is a person who is truly passionate about her Hawaii and how she can contribute to keeping this place a paradise.” [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 MW-OTM-071713-missearth

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:03 am

JUL

MISS EARTH SINGAPORE HIT BY VOTE-BUYING CONTROVERSY
Miss Earth Singapore
Newly crowned Miss Earth Singapore 2013, Miss Vanessa Hee, has been accused by a netizen of tampering with votes.

Miss Hee, who won on Sunday, was targeted by a Dex Hoe, who saw a posting on job website Freelancer. com.au.

It offered to pay for Facebook likes for Miss Hee in the Miss Popularity sub-category, the only title decided by online votes.

In an e-mail to The New Paper, Mr Hoe said: "One of the Miss Earth contestant's boyfriend posted a request online to get people to tamper with the voting and apparently votes can be quite cheap."

The post states: "I need to help my girlfriend win a contest.

"She will win if her picture has the most likes...I want someone by hook or by crook (to) generate 2,200 likes."

The budget for the project was US$250 to $750 (about S$320 to S$950).

When The New Paper contacted the person behind the post, Mr Lim, he said it was because a friend had misunderstood the situation and tried to help him out, but that the project was cancelled without any votes being bought.

He said: "I actually made a bet with Vanessa and I bet that she will win Miss Earth Singapore.

"The only thing I could influence is the popularity contest, so I went around asking all of my friends to like the photo."

He said his friend took things into his own hands and posted the advertisement online in his name. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 22556

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:19 am

JUL

MISS EARTH BELGIUM ORG REFUSED TO HELP 'DYING' BELGIAN DELEGATE
Miss Earth Belgium
The Belgian Miss Earth 2012 candidate Madina Hamidi gotten seriously ill during her stay in the Philippines for the competition, but her national organization did not do anything to help her.

"I was half conscious and vomiting I felt like I was dying", says the 26 year old Afghan born beauty queen. All this time she chose to be silent in respect to her national organization but now she decided to reveal her story.

During a party organized by one of the sponsors of the international pageant two days before the final, she started vomiting and fell on the floor unconscious. In an email sent by her national organization in response to her previous message to them about her illness, they thought she let herself drunk and accused Hamidi of acting like a 'diva'. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 Main-i-dba95c489aefd43f304c0bbe1397a95098ade85a

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jul 19, 2013 11:17 am

JUL

2013 MISS EARTH BRAZIL COMPETITION MOVED TO DIVINÓPOLIS
Miss Terra Brasil
The Miss Earth Brazil 2013 contest which was planned to be held in Caxambu and São Lourenço next month is transferred to Divinópolis, home of the national pageant. The change of venue is result of financial difficulties. São Lourenço expressed interest to host the contest in the future. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 MISS+TERRA+BRASIL

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jul 20, 2013 1:39 am

JUL

MISS EARTH BVI HOPES TO MAKE POSITIVE IMPACT
Miss Earth BVI
Newly crowned Miss Earth British Virgin Islands 2013, Kimberly Herbert wants to continue her advocacy locally about protecting the environment for future generations as she prepares to enter the international Miss Earth Pageant.

Herbert was crowned following hours of competition which concluded on July 15 at Paragon Hall, Fish Bay.

"In preparing for this pageant I learned a lot about the environment and what we can do to protect the environment. I want to continue to share that information at home by being a true Miss Earth ambassador for the BVI," Herbert stated.

During the pageant, she also won Miss Popularity, Cultural Costume, Talent, Miss Poise, Best Evening Wear and Miss Intellect. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 F8bcd4658f70bd8a859b57787d226a7b_XL

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:27 am

JUL

MISS EARTH WERE AT RISK IN GHANA: ALWAYS SURROUNDED BY SECURITY DETAIL
Miss Earth
Tereza Fajksová recently returned to the Czech Republic from her trip to South Sudan and Ghana doing her job as the reigning Miss Earth. Since these countries are not safe, she has security team follows her around.

"I had my own bodyguards, car, police escorts and sometimes even soldiers. I am often watched like a hawk", said Tereza. "I have a lot of memorable experiences while visiting these countries like a simple walk down the street and all of a sudden you will see a herd of buffalo," said Tereza.

"Though I am lucky to see these exotic places, you can't help but appreciate more the life we have here in Europe", said Tereza. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 51e6331359553cdd89ab0100-80744

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:27 am

JUL

INDONESIAN ACTRESS WANTS TO BE MISS EARTH
Miss Earth Indonesia
Chelsea Elizabeth dreams to become Miss Earth. The winner of 'GO GIRL Look 2011', admits that since childhood she practices the 3 R's (Reduce, Recycle, Reuse) and wants to show how to fight global warming.

Besides caring for the environment, Chelsea also have interest in fashion. In 2010, Chelsea won a design award for her clothes which she made out of plastic, aluminum and left over fabrics. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 Chelsea+elizabeth+islan+model+yang+dekat+dengan+ariel

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 2d4eawCLICK ON NAME TO VIEW MORE
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 1213ih4
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 2i8eogy
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
BrazilMiss Earth BiH 2013 contestant
Patos de Minas21

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Jul 23, 2013 11:47 am

JUL

FIRST 100 DAYS AS MISS EARTH SWITZERLAND
Miss Earth Switzerland
The current Miss Earth Switzerland, Djoa Strassburg, comes from a multicultural family and personifies the new breed of young Swiss women today. The twenty year old beauty queen from Gockhausen, Zurich reached her first 100 days in office and talks about her past experiences so far. Here's a snippet from the interview:

Djoa Strasbourg, what is your assessment after first 100 days in office?

Djoa Strasbourg: "A very interesting and diverse! It's amazing how many different personalities in various industries I have met in this short time. I was in Munich at a film festival in Mallorca to do the photo shoot for Bon Prix catalog. I was responsible for the organization plan on demonstrating in Bern against child forced marriages. I also have positive experiences with the media so far. Including an original photo shoot with Thomas Buchwalder or with the newspaper reporters came to my home. There were television appearances such as the Daily Talk interview or a funny, crazy encounter the youth channel Joiz TV.

Did someone underestimated you because you are a Miss? Did you experience that?

"This is the prejudice, but which does not apply to all my predecessors, in the Miss Earth contest. We all know what we are talking. Some people expect that I'm not intellectual to converse with but my crown goes beyond lipstick and makeup."

What are your future plans as Miss Earth?

"A big event is planned for September. I'm going to travel to Nepal for the project "Because I'am a Girl" of Plan Switzerland, a non-governmental organization. Many girls in third world countries can not go to school today, receive no education, forced marriage, kept as slaves and have zero opportunities to break out of this circle. So we will fly in the second week of September to Kathmandu, then we go to the north-west of Nepal and I'll be able to see the whole picture. When I'm back I'll be able to talk concretely about it and then I will also raise money for this. I'm already planning on working various concepts such as sponsors of runs that hopefully I can perform with the support of the general Swiss public."

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 332321-47bce5c74f589f4867dbd57e9ca9f808

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:17 pm

JUL

MISS PHILIPPINES-EARTH HANGS OUT WITH THE WACKY HOSTS OF TAMBALAN
Miss Philippines-Earth
Angelee delos Reyes was a guest in Tambalan on RHTV, with wacky hosts Nicole Hyala and Chris Tsuper. Watch and be entertained as spontaneous beauty queen answered questions from witty hosts.

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jul 24, 2013 1:51 am

JUL

CRISTINA MARTÍNEZ MURCIA REPRESENTS VALENCIA IN MISS EARTH SPAIN 2013
Miss Tierra España
Cristina Martínez was crowned as Miss Valencia 2011 and was supposed to compete at Miss Spain 2012 but the national pageant did not happened. In the past two years she modeled for big Spanish designers and has been the face for different campaigns. Her achievement in modeling is what made the organization of Miss Ciudad de Valencia to appoint her to represent Valencia in the 2013 Miss Earth Spain competition.

The national final will be held at Palacio Carmen de los Mártires in Alhambra, Granada on July 27th. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 Fup99g

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Wed Jul 24, 2013 11:29 am

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 2qc1o90
STAY CONNECTED: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] | [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

WHAT'S NEW

JUL

2013 MISS EARTH BRAZIL COMPETITION • AUGUST 24 • 9 PM BROADCAST LIVE VIA INTERNET
Miss Terra Brasil
Tickets on sale next week. The Kleo Dibah e Rafae duo is scheduled to perform at the 2013 Miss Earth Brazil competition on August 24th at 9 pm which will be held at Ginásio do Centro Campestre do Estrela do Oeste Clube (EOC) in Divinópolis, Minas Gerais with 42 contestants from 20 states and District Federal competing for the crown.

The competition will be broadcast live via [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 4984008420_96c339fc5b

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:47 am

JUL

CHARITY FASHION SHOW IN SHANGHAI
Miss Earth China
Miss Earth China 2013 contestants participated in a charity fashion show held at The Bound of Bund luxury apartments in Huangpu district on Wednesday. The event was attended by business leaders, financial executives, partners and apartment owners. The contestants was accompanied by contest organizer Michael J. Rosenthal (in photo).

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 2013724181151387

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Thu Jul 25, 2013 11:00 am

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 1427es2
Turkey
Istanbul

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:03 am

JUL

INTERVIEW: OSMARIEL VILLALOBOS
Miss Venezuela
She's spontaneity, prepared, disciplined and a successful beauty queen. At the age of 24, Osmariel Maholí Villalobos Atencio already has extensive professional resume that could easily open doors for new opportunities.

Representing Yaracuy, her participation in the 2011 Miss Venezuela contest - the largest in the country, catapulted her career and where after a year of preparation represented Venezuela in the 2012 Miss Earth contest held in the Philippines. She managed to get medals for the Swimsuit category, Miss Photogenic and eventually crowned as 'Miss Water'.

She has been the face of various beauty campaigns, footwear and clothing brands. Her charisma and naturalness was evident when she was featured in two music videos.

Also, it's been two years as a part of Venevision morning magazine program 'Portadas' where she can used her Journalism major from University of Zulia.
Here's a snippet of her interview from EntreSocios.com:

-Your stay in the Philippines, during Miss Earth 2012, was approximately one month. How would you describe the experience of participating in a beauty contest away from home?

- Extremely wonderful! To represent your country at an international competition where you share with misses from different parts of the world is an enriching experience, and even more so when you get to know new cultures and leave the name of your country up.

-Based on the perspective that the movie industry sells about beauty pageants, I ask: Were you able to see a sabotage between misses in beauty contests in which you participated?

-The competition between candidates exist, but not to that degree. In fact, women are very competitive with each other. The difference in the level of competition in beauty pageants is that a miss must overcome not only the contestants, but also must overcome herself. That is the big challenge.

- Do you owe your success to someone?

-Every one of us is born with a talent. We are created to be someone in life. Family, friends, and others involved in the project of life, but 100 percent of your work depends on the discipline, perseverance and dedication you exercise at every stage of your personal evolution.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 PORTADA-NOITA

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by ClubEarthLatinas Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:03 am

JUL

FEARLESS MONIKA LEOVÁ RAN THROUGH THE WOODS WITH HEADLAMPS
Česká Miss
Česká Miss Earth 2013 is definitely not a girly girl type of beauty queen. She proved this by joining a sports camp with the college students of Vysoká Škola Ekonomická (University of Economics), Prague at Dobronice u Bechyně located in the South Bohemian region of the Czech Republic.

"Probably the hardest experience for me was at night running around the woods with headlamps on as only source of light in a really inaccessible terrain. Man, at the end of the race both my ankles are hurting, " said Monika who had a few bruises.

The week long program are carefully planned from morning to evening. Monika together with college students competed in volleyball, softball, floorball, football, badminton and canoeing.

NEWS / PHOTOS / VIDEOS / TV - AS SEEN IN (2013) - Page 5 Leova-e1374797538856-580x300

ClubEarthLatinas
DISTINGUISHED
DISTINGUISHED

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next