Essence of Latinas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2015 - SWEDEN IS THE WINNER!!

+8
Belle
rachel-lowe23
Joe_51
Niky
Amelia-Vega
MartiFelipe57
IVANIEL
mastiha
12 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2015 - SWEDEN IS THE WINNER!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2015 - SWEDEN IS THE WINNER!!

Post by mastiha Sat May 23, 2015 2:11 pm

Less than an hour for the show!!! I can't wait!
Good luck Greece, Cyprus, Armenia and of course Italy!!!

ROMA 2016!!!!! cheers
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2015 - SWEDEN IS THE WINNER!! - Page 2 Empty Re: EUROVISION SONG CONTEST 2015 - SWEDEN IS THE WINNER!!

Post by MartiFelipe57 Sat May 23, 2015 6:40 pm

Italy for the win. celebrate
MartiFelipe57
MartiFelipe57
INFORMER
INFORMER

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Sat May 23, 2015 6:56 pm

I am so sad right now... Italy came 3rd!
Sweden won!
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Joe_51 Sat May 23, 2015 8:10 pm

CONGRATS to Sweden!!!!
Joe_51
Joe_51

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Sun May 24, 2015 7:52 am

Oh my where do I begin???
It was a great show last night! Italy stole the show, the crowd went wild when they were on stage but at the end Sweden won! wtf
But when I woke up this morning... OMG!!
The full results came out and we were all suprised to see that Italy had a phenomenal victory on televoting (which is 50% of the whole result) while Sweden was 3rd
And on the expert jury-votes (the other 50% of the result) came 6th!!!!!!!!!!!
So the head of ESC Jan Ola Sand and his staff have to deal with accusations of influencing the juries to give Italy low scores just to ensure Sweden's victory!

TELEVOTING RESULTS
01. Italy – 366
02. Russia – 286
03. Sweden – 279

ΕΧPERT JURIES
01. Sweden – 353
02. Latvia – 249
03. Russia – 234
04. Australia – 224
05. Belgium – 186
06. Italy – 171

The difference is huge and has no logical explanation!
Anyway even if Sweden won the contest Italy is the winner in the hearts of those who love the contest and music!

You can see the full show here!!
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Sun May 24, 2015 11:40 am

Eurovision 2015: Italy won televoting / Sweden jury voting

Most of us felt weird seeing Sweden winning while we all wanted Italy to win. The split results calculated country by country and we noticed some interesting facts. Italy won the jury voting with Sweden coming third, while Sweden won the jury voting while Italy came … 6th!

Yes, the juries placed Italy in the 6th position. In some juries “weirdly” some members placed “Grande Amore” even 26th in order not to get votes by the combination with tele voting. Yes, EBU played by the rules and Sweden won the game under the rules we all accepted and knew. Morally, Sweden is just an unfair winner!

By the way we should not forget that Sweden won with a copycat song of David Guetta and not an original tune despite that it’s legally baseless to be considered as plagiarism

mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by IVANIEL Sun May 24, 2015 1:27 pm

mastiha wrote:Oh my where do I begin???
It was a great show last night! Italy stole the show, the crowd went wild when they were on stage but at the end Sweden won! wtf
But when I woke up this morning... OMG!!
The full results came out and we were all suprised to see that Italy had a phenomenal victory on televoting (which is 50% of the whole result) while Sweden was 3rd
And on the expert jury-votes (the other 50% of the result) came 6th!!!!!!!!!!!
So the head of ESC Jan Ola Sand and his staff have to deal with accusations of influencing the juries to give Italy low scores just to ensure Sweden's victory!

TELEVOTING RESULTS
01. Italy – 366
02. Russia – 286
03. Sweden – 279

ΕΧPERT JURIES
01. Sweden – 353
02. Latvia – 249
03. Russia – 234
04. Australia – 224
05. Belgium – 186
06. Italy – 171

The difference is huge and has no logical explanation!
Anyway even if Sweden won the contest Italy is the winner in the hearts of those who love the contest and music!  

You can see the full show here!!
For me Italy won.
IVANIEL
IVANIEL
HAUTE COUTURE
HAUTE COUTURE

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Sun May 24, 2015 2:11 pm

IVANIEL wrote:
For me Italy won. [/quote]
Τhey won, they actually really really won with the second highest score ever!!!!
And they took it away from them, from us who love and support the competition for years! Evil or Very Mad
The wealthy North deprived the poor South from it, just because they had the influence or the money to do so!
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Sun May 24, 2015 4:20 pm

Well all countries accepted the rules. It's 50% jury and 50% televoting. It would have been unfair if Italy should have won despite their 6th place in jury voting. Also no all people don't wanted Italy to win. Actually Sweden was 3rd in the televoting, it's not like 10 place or something like that. In my home we was like WTF is it with the hype for Italy? We didn't like it at all.

Jury voting is the real and orginal way to vote. It has been used for the majority of the ESC history unlike the televoting.

So if Sweden isn't the real winner then we have no many winners in the ESC history. The televoting was being used for the first time in the end of 90's. all winners before that aren't real winners and EBU has fixed it for them if we should use your logic. Sorry Italy's victories in 1964 and 1990 weren't real ones.

Also Italy was the jury winner 2011. Without juries love for them they would have finished 11th instead for 2nd place. Why no one complains about that?? Sweden was robbed from the second place. Also in JESC Italy won because of the juries, Italy fans are the last ones that should complain about the juries.

The televoting was affected by Italy's diaspora and Friends which are way bigger than Sweden's. Also Italy had the best running order. Switch them between Sweden and Italy and the result haven't looked the same. This is why juries are needed. To avoid diaspora/neighbour voting. Plus to make the running order's affect on the results more less. This is not a lottery.

Mr Sand and EBU has nothing to do with this. The jury final is the evening before the final. How could they know how the viewers will vote??? Impossible.

Il Volo didn't even won the jury voting in San Remo, Italy's national final. If they couldn't win the italian jury voting then why should they do it in ESC? I would rather say the lack of support from the international juries was expected. Next year Italy needs to pick an act that will bring votes from both televoting and juries. This is what I like with this voting system. It's unpredictable. Only televoting would be deadly boring because the same countries would win again and again. Italy is usually a big jury fave. When they don't vote for Italy then they really don't like it.

About Heroes: it was written in February 2014. That's before guetta's song was released. In other words no plagiat. Also Guetta is among the most unorginal artists. He steal songs from Avicii and other artists.

Belle
SWEDEN'S GOVERNOR
SWEDEN'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Sun May 24, 2015 4:38 pm

And here's the only one and the well deserved winner, Måns Zelmerlöw!! I'm so happy and proud of my country.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Congratulations Måns!!

Belle
SWEDEN'S GOVERNOR
SWEDEN'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Sun May 24, 2015 5:03 pm

Another issue came up with the juries again... this time it involves an Australian member of a jury and the Russian entry!

AUSTRALIA: JURY MEMBER BREACHES EUROVISION RULES BY VOTING FOR RUSSIA
Shortly after Måns Zelmerlöw’s victory, juror Jake Stone appeared on Australia’s Today program and revealed that he is good friends with Katrina Noorbergen, one of the songwriters of “A Million Voices”. Laughing

“We have an Australian writer on that song, and she’s actually friend of mine, Katrina Noorbergen,” he said. “She sang [backing vocals] as well, so we should be really proud.”

Stone is listed as Juror E in the full voting results, which you can view on Eurovision.tv. He gave Russia top marks in both the semi-final and grand final. Evil or Very Mad

This appears to breach the official Eurovision 2015 jury rules, which state:

No member of a national jury shall be connected in any way with any of the participating songs entered an/or artists performing in the contest in such a way that they cannot vote in complete independence and impartiality.
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Sun May 24, 2015 5:14 pm

OH AND LET'S NOT FORGET THE NICE PART! EACH YEAR FANS SELECT THE HOTTEST GUY AND THE PRETTIEST GIRL OF THE ESC CONTEST!!
THIS YEAR THE WINNERS ARE:

ITALY's Gianluca Ginoble

and SPAIN's Edurne!!!!
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Sun May 24, 2015 5:19 pm

Italy was always the big love of the Eurofans, the most succesfull song from Eurovision is from the distant 1958 .....
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Sun May 24, 2015 5:22 pm

mastiha wrote:Another issue came up with the juries again... this time it involves an Australian member of a jury and the Russian entry!

Shortly after Måns Zelmerlöw’s victory, juror Jake Stone appeared on Australia’s Today program and revealed that he is good friends with Katrina Noorbergen, one of the songwriters of “A Million Voices”. Laughing

“We have an Australian writer on that song, and she’s actually friend of mine, Katrina Noorbergen,” he said. “She sang [backing vocals] as well, so we should be really proud.”

Stone is listed as Juror E in the full voting results, which you can view on Eurovision.tv. He gave Russia top marks in both the semi-final and grand final.   Evil or Very Mad

No member of a national jury shall be connected in any way with any of the participating songs entered an/or artists performing in the contest in such a way that they cannot vote in complete independence and impartiality.

I don't get what's wrong? So he voted for his friend?? Televoters do that too. It also has nothing to do with Sweden's victory.

Do you really think all voters around Europe vote for the song they like most?? No, it's diaspora/neighbour voting. Many people vote for specific countries no matter which entry they have. Many people was against Sweden long before the contest. Why? Yes Sweden won 2012. According many people it was to early for us to win again no matter if the entry is good or not. And Russia isn't very liked. How do we know the televoters voted for Italy only because of the entry and not because they wanted to destroy for Sweden and Russia??? Don't act as televoting is fair because it's not.

I mean they even didn't won the jury voting in Italy. If the italian jury didn't like it why should the international juries do that? The fail among juries were expected IMO.

Belle
SWEDEN'S GOVERNOR
SWEDEN'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Sun May 24, 2015 5:27 pm

mastiha wrote:
Italy was always the big love of the Eurofans, the most succesfull song from Eurovision is from the distant 1958 .....

One of the most successful artists swedish ABBA. But of course according you Sweden sucks!!!!

Sweden blows Italy out of water in the charts. Sweden tops itunes in 20 different countries. Italy only one.which confirm my thought that televoters wanted to destroy Sweden's chances. Not fair.

Belle
SWEDEN'S GOVERNOR
SWEDEN'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Sun May 24, 2015 5:34 pm

Belle wrote:
mastiha wrote:Another issue came up with the juries again... this time it involves an Australian member of a jury and the Russian entry!

Stone is listed as Juror E in the full voting results, which you can view on Eurovision.tv. He gave Russia top marks in both the semi-final and grand final.   Evil or Very Mad

No member of a national jury shall be connected in any way with any of the participating songs entered an/or artists performing in the contest in such a way that they cannot vote in complete independence and impartiality

I don't get what's wrong? So he voted for his friend?? Televoters do that too. It also has nothing to do with Sweden's victory.

Do you really think all voters around Europe vote for the song they like most?? No, it's diaspora/neighbour voting. Many people vote for specific countries no matter which entry they have.  Many people was against Sweden long before the contest. Why? Yes Sweden won 2012. According many people it was to early for us to win again no matter if the entry is good or not. And Russia isn't very liked. How do we know the televoters voted for Italy only because of the entry and not because they wanted to destroy for Sweden and Russia??? Don't act as televoting is fair because it's not.

I mean they even didn't won the jury voting in Italy. If the italian jury didn't like it why should the international juries do that? The fail among juries were expected IMO.

Last edited by mastiha on Sun May 24, 2015 6:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Sun May 24, 2015 6:31 pm

Ireland, also known as the Republic of Ireland, is a  state in north western Europe occupying about five-sixths of the island of Ireland.
This small island is the most successful country in the contest, holding the record for the greatest number of victories: seven wins including three consecutive wins: in 1970, 1980, 1987, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996! In the recent years due to the economic crisis they can't support their entries in the way that they should but I am sure that soon they will be back at the top!
In pagent terms we can easily say that Ireland is the Venezuela of the Eurovision song contest!

winner 1980

winner 1987

winner 1996
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by MartiFelipe57 Mon May 25, 2015 8:52 am

Congratulations to the winner!!!!
MartiFelipe57
MartiFelipe57
INFORMER
INFORMER

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Mon May 25, 2015 9:55 am

Eurovision 2016: Stockholm or Gothenburg the Frontrunners?
The rumours and drama about 2016 has already started! The battle to host the 60th Eurovision Song Contest is underway!  Both the Mayor of Stockholm and Gothenburg’s tourist board have recently indicated their desire to host the event. The last Swedish host, Malmö (2013), is unlikley to host again but has not ruled it out. The Expressen newspaper says that SVT opened informal talks with Stockholm venues 1-2 months ago
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Belle Mon May 25, 2015 10:18 am

mastiha wrote:

Ireland, also known as the Republic of Ireland, is a  state in north western Europe occupying about five-sixths of the island of Ireland.
This small island is the most successful country in the contest, holding the record for the greatest number of victories: seven wins including three consecutive wins: in 1970, 1980, 1987, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1996! In the recent years due to the economic crisis they can't support their entries in the way that they should but I am sure that soon they will be back at the top!
In pagent terms we can easily say that Ireland is the Venezuela of the Eurovision song contest!

winner 1980

winner 1987

winner 1996

If anything I would say Sweden is the Veneuzela of ESC . We take it as seriously as Vnezuela does with they pageants.

Also Sweden is seen as the powerhouse of ESC. That's why you and many people are such Sweden haters !!!!

BTW, the irish wins don't mean anything since they all was won in the era with only juries according to your logic.

Belle
SWEDEN'S GOVERNOR
SWEDEN'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon May 25, 2015 12:43 pm

In this contest who choose the winner, the judges or the televoters?
Fernando
Fernando
BEAUTY BEHOLDER
BEAUTY BEHOLDER

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Mon May 25, 2015 1:14 pm

Fernando wrote:In this contest who choose the winner, the judges or the televoters?
It was only televoting a few years ago, 1997-2008, the golden era as it is known!!
Before that not all countries had the technology to support televoting!
One year after the juries return countries began to leave the contest as a protest! Turkey, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Slovakia... Portugal and Cyprus also for a couple of years! Anyway after the recent incidents there will be a conferance in June where all the Organizing National Televisions will try to fix all the problems!
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Mon May 25, 2015 1:29 pm

I mentioned Turkey and I remembered two amazing entries!!!

2003 - Winner!!!!!!!

2009 - 4th place
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Fernando Mon May 25, 2015 1:43 pm

mastiha wrote:
Fernando wrote:In this contest who choose the winner, the judges or the televoters?
It was only televoting a few years ago, 1997-2008, the golden era as it is known!!
Before that not all countries had the technology to support televoting!
One year after the juries return countries began to leave the contest as a protest! Turkey, Bosnia & Herzegovina, Slovakia... Portugal and Cyprus also for a couple of years! Anyway after the recent incidents there will be a conferance in June where all the Organizing National Televisions will try to fix all the problems!
I see, thanks for this information. Smile
Fernando
Fernando
BEAUTY BEHOLDER
BEAUTY BEHOLDER

Back to top Go down

Post by mastiha Mon May 25, 2015 1:51 pm

Fernando wrote:...
I see, thanks for this information. Smile
Very Happy
mastiha
mastiha
GREECE'S GOVERNOR
GREECE'S GOVERNOR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next